Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF: Ek Paal Epi pg103 April 1 (Page 89)

RageOfAnAngel IF-Sizzlerz
RageOfAnAngel
RageOfAnAngel

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Hi jnawaz,
I really liked your ff. Very touching & beautiful concept. The character of geet went through a lot. Keep up the good work!Thumbs Up
Eagerly waitingDay Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jnawaz

hinal_maaneet IF-Sizzlerz
hinal_maaneet
hinal_maaneet

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
loved it n i think maan is planning something big for geet

jnawaz

-shamima- IF-Dazzler
-shamima-
-shamima-

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 5:53pm | IP Logged
Awe poor maaneet had a separation of another 6 months because of the stupid jerk devs acusation them having an affair and loved the judge she clearly understood what dev was and declared her decision in one go making geet free form that suffocation and hmm I think maan has planned some surprise that's why he left like that anyways great update and can't wait to read more Smile

Edited by -shamima- - 06 March 2011 at 5:53pm

jnawaz

kellz Goldie
kellz
kellz

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 9:06am | IP Logged
i bet maan has a surprise for her
poor geet i hope she doesnt cry for long

jnawaz

7thHeaven IF-Dazzler

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 12:51am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123jnawaz

jnawaz IF-Sizzlerz
jnawaz
jnawaz

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
finally im back with updates...he he he...LOLLOLLOL enjoy everyone!!! Wink

Part 13

Lambi Judaai

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=csvUizTln-0

Char dino ka pyaar o rabba
Lambi judai lambi judai

Tere bin dil mera lage kahin na
Tere bin jaan meri jaye kahin na
Kitne zamane baad o rabba
Yaad tu aaya

Khoyi rahi mein, saason mein apne
Aahat bhi teri, bhool gayi hoon
Sadiyoon se kitni tanha rahi hoon
Ishq tera bhool gayi hoon

Uljhi rahi mein is zindagi mein
Doh kya duhayi

Tere bina dil mera lage kahin na
Tere bina jaan meri jaye kahin na
Yaad tu aaya

Har bebasi mein, is zindagi ne
Tujh ko hi chaha, tujh ko hi manga
Jin raston se guzra yeh dil tha
Manzil mili na pyaar na paya

Khud ko chupake rahon se guzre
Dil ko sambhle dil ko sambhle

Tere bin dil mera lage kahin na
Tere bin jaan meri jaye kahin na
Yaad tu aaya

Encino, Ca: Valley Terrace Apartments 4:00 pm

Geet sat by the window in her apartment, an apartment that Maan had arranged for her. They had gotten home from the court hearing hours ago. Geet had first changed out of her business suit style outfit and gotten into something more comfortable, her VS sweats and tank. She had been just sitting by the window staring off into space since then.

Of course, without saying, she was thinking about Maan. After four long years he had come back into her life over six months ago. He came back as an answer to her prayers and to her love. Before he had come back her life was miserable, her life was hell. At the beginning, after she was married, she had been so lonely and desolate. She couldn't believe that her life had turned out the way it had. For months, even years, every time she could think – whether she was alone or in a crowd of one hundred – her mind thought of only one thing, one person…Maan. She had fallen in love with him in the span of a few hours, in one night…so long ago. Still that one meeting was enough for Maan to have carved out a place in her heart. No matter what was happening in her life, good or bad, she always thought about her Mr. Pier…always. For a while she had secretly wished that somehow he would show up and rescue her from the hell she knew as her life.

Geet had waited and waited but nothing ever happened. Somewhere along the line she had gotten lost and become numb. She knew that her Mr. Pier was living his life, probably not once thinking about her, so she had pushed him out of her mind, as far as she could anyway. She made a conscious effort to not think of him and when she did think of him, she preoccupied herself with something or other. Sometimes Maan and his memories would just break through no matter how much Geet tried to forget. There were incidences when she didn't realize that she was thinking about him yet the time would fly right by.

Life had never given Geet what she had wanted or expected. She had never gotten happiness or love out of life; she had always gotten hate and sadness. She had accepted that her life was going to remain that way and that she had no other way out. But then…one night, out of the blue, there he was – her Mr. Pier. He had come to save her and rescue her, and he had. He had helped her realize that she too deserved happiness and that she needed to get away from Dev. He had turned her life around completely in a matter of a few weeks. Geet was finally beginning to smile at all the little things again.

Geet thought that once her divorce trial was over she would be rid of Dev once and for all…she could finally move on. She thought that she could finally get the happiness that she was entitled to by spending the rest of her life with Maan by her side. She knew that with him by her side she could do anything and endure anything. After all, it had been his support that allowed her to grieve for and get over her lost child.

When she walked out of the courtroom earlier that day she wanted to run into Maan's arms and stay there forever. However, nothing like that happened. He had left her to attend to other matters. As she watched Maan walk away, Geet felt an odd sense of dj-vu; it was like she was reliving their departure from four years ago. Geet knew that she was probably going to see him again but something inside her broke as she watched him walk away…she didn't know exactly what it was.  

Geet felt like her love was cursed. She fell for a man who walked away from her as she had walked away from him; after such a long separation they were finally united only to be separated again. Geet missed Maan, not Maan Singh Khurana, but Maan…her Mr. Pier. After many years she remembered the incredible man he had been that night in Santa Monica four years ago. She relived that last goodbye kiss and automatically her fingers found their place on her lips…she could almost feel him. This was the first time she had actually let herself think about Maan in that way.

Geet's thoughts were broken when out of nowhere Pinky dropped down in front of her.

"Di," Pinky yelled, "What are you up to?"

"Nothing," Geet said as she collected herself again, "What are you doing home? Are you done helping Nancy?"

"Oh yeah, that we finished a while ago," Pinky said.

"What do you mean my 'we'?" Nancy asked, "You didn't do anything but mess around, I did all the work!"

"Yeah, yeah whatever," Pinky dismissed her.

"You little…" Nancy began to say but stopped, "Geet, have you been sitting here since we left you?"

"Uh…no, of course not."

"I don't believe you!" Nancy yelled as she immediately caught onto Geet's lie. "You get your divorce, you are finally rid of that ass hole and what do you do? You sit at home like an old maid knitting socks instead of partying like the single girl that you are!"

"Hey…" Geet began to say only to be cut short by Pinky's phone going off.

"Sorry, I have to get this," Pinky said as she stepped away from Nancy and Geet.

"I am not knitting socks!" Geet protested.

"Well…you might as well be," Nancy said in her defense.

Geet let out a soft sigh as her shoulders slumped forward. "I'm just not in the mood to celebrate."

"What nonsense is that?"

"It's not nonsense; I really don't feel like it. I'm just not up to doing anything tonight," Geet said.

"Too bad Di," Pinky said as she closed her phone and returned to join the girls, "Tonight is you night and we are all gong to celebrate!"

"But…"

"No 'buts'. I know you are upset about Jij…I mean Maan not showing up, but oh well. His loss, right?" Pinky said.

"Hell ya his loss!" Nancy agreed, "Tonight will be a girl's night out."

"Why did you just say 'Jij'?" Geet asked Pinky with a curious and shocked look.

"I did not!" Pinky tried to say.

"You did, I heard it…why did you say that?" Geet asked again.

"It was a slip of tongue…let it go will you," Nancy interjected.

"But…" Geet said only to be cut off by her sister.

"I know you don't like too much partying so it will just be a nice dinner at a nice restaurant with nice people," Pinky added.

"But…" Geet tried to protest.

"I said no 'buts'!"

"Fine, we will go to dinner," Geet said as she gave in.

"Ok, then go get ready, you need to look stunning tonight!" Nancy said excitedly as Pinky nudged her on the side.

"Why do I 'need to' look stunning?" Geet asked confused.

"Not need to Di, just that you should…we are celebrating after all," Pinky said saving the day. "Here, you can wear this."

Pinky handed Geet a beautiful box wrapped in gold and cream paper with a shiny gold ribbon on too.

"What is this?" Geet asked as she reached for the box.

"Nothing, just something me and Nancy got you," Pinky answered.

"We did?" Nancy asked which got her another, stronger, nudge from Pinky, "Oh, we did…we did," she said as she rubbed the ache on her side.

"You shouldn't have," Geet said as she began opening the box.

"No, no…let us do it, we want it to be a surprise," Pinky said as she snatched the box back.

"Yeah, you get ready we will make all the arrangements," Nancy added

---------------------------------

7:15 pm

"Come on Di!" Pinky yelled at the top of her lungs as she and Nancy waited for Geet.

"Geet get out already, we will miss our reservation at The Ivy!" Nancy yelled too.

A few seconds later the sound of Geet's bedroom door could be heard and a moment later the distinct sound of bangles could be heard. Soon, Geet came out into the living room.

"Are you girls sure that this isn't too much?" Geet asked as she fixed her pallu one last time. "It seems like too much for dinner."

"Its fine, you're fine, you look fine!" Nancy said, "Now can we please go, I'm starving."

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Hollywood Ca: The Ivy Restaurant (parking lot) 10:30 pm

"Thank you guys so much for the dinner," Geet said as she got into the car, "I do feel much better."

"You're welcome for the dinner, and we are both glad that you are feeling better," said Nancy.

"It was fun; we should have a girl's night out again soon."

"Di, this girls night out isn't over yet," Pinky said as she winked at Geet.

"What?" Geet asked as she stopped buckling her seatbelt.

"Babe, you aint seen nothin yet," Nancy said as she began to tie a blindfold over her eyes.

"Hey, what is this? What are you two up to?" Geet asked concerned.

"Di, just sit back, relax and enjoy the ride. Trust us," Pinky said as she slowly pulled out of the lot.

About thirty minutes later Geet felt Pinky park the car and get out. Soon someone opened her door and helped her out; since she was still blindfolded she didn't know who it was. When she heard Pinky calling out to her she realized that Nancy was at her side. Geet had a feeling that she knew where they were as soon as she got out of the car.

"Are we…are we at the beach?" she asked.

"You have been asking so many questions since we got in the car! Haven't you heard that patience is a virtue?" Nancy mocked.

"All of your questions will be answered soon Di. Now, take off your shoes," Pinky instructed.

Much to Geet's dismay the girls were successful in removing her shoes but that is not all they did. Geet felt Pinky slip an anklet onto her ankle. She played it off as a gift from her. Soon Nancy and Pinky were guiding her on the cool sand as Geet listened to the waves hit the shore and to the sound of a tune that was all too familiar.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Santa Monica, Ca: Santa Monica Pier

Maan had been waiting and waiting for Pinky to call him but her call never came; he was really beginning to lose his cool. He had planned out this moment to perfection but even he was getting nervous. Maan was about to call Pinky when his eye caught a glint from something off at the distance. As he looked towards it he saw three figures, one dressed in white, he knew they were here. Maan took a deep breath and waited for them to reach him.

As they got closer Maan got a better look at Geet…his Mishti. She looked like an angel and a Goddess at the same time. The white of the sari gave her a glow and innocence that was spellbinding, the silver sequins made her seem like she was a dream and that if he touched her she would vanish into thin air. Soon he was able hear the tinkle of her bangles as her hands moved nervously while she played with the end of her pallu. The night breeze blew her hair away from her face but some lose curls still rested on her slender shoulders.

Soon the three girls stood right in front of him and Pinky placed Geet's hand in Maan's. Nancy and Pinky quickly backed off but not before untying the silk blindfold that covered Geet's eyes. Maan felt like he was hit by lightning when Geet opened her eyes and looked directly at him; he felt like he could easily drown in those eyes.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Geet knew she was near the Pier as soon as her feet had touched the sand, but she wasn't sure. When she heard the song floating across the air her heart gave a flip. As soon as Pinky put Geet's hand in someone else's, she knew it was Maan, even before she opened her eyes.

When she did open her eyes she was greeted by those of Maan's; they were full of awe, tenderness and love.

Find me here
And speak to me
I want to feel you
I need to hear you
You are the light
That is leading me
To the place where
I find peace again
You are the strength
That keeps me walking
You are the hope
That keeps me trusting
You are the life to my soul
You are my purpose
You're everything

And how can I
Stand here with you
And not be moved by you
Would you tell me
How could it be
Any better than this

Geet listened to the lyrics of the song as she cautiously looked around herself. The first thing she noticed was that they were at the pole where they had first met four years ago…they were at their pole. There were big round candles lined up in the sand all around them, there were violet, white and blue orchids thrown all over the sand beneath them. The setting was simple yet beautiful; everything was so perfect. What the setting was prefect for? That is something Geet had no idea on.

You calm the storms
You give me rest
You hold me in your hands
You won't let me fall
You steal my heart
And you take my breath away
Would you take me in
Would you take me deeper now

And how can I
Stand here with you
And not be moved by you
Would you tell me
How could it be
Any better than this

"Maan what is all this?" she asked hesitantly.

Maan took Geet's hand back into his and pulled her closer to him. For a moment he just started into her eyes before he spoke.

"We met right here four years ago, do you remember?" he asked.

"Of course I remember, how could I forget?" she said.

"On a night four years ago we met by fate, on that same night we were separated by reality. We had to move on and try to forget that we had met each other, the fact that we fell in love didn't matter; we tried but we failed," Maan said. "No matter how much fate tried to keep us apart, we are destined to be together. That is why God gave us another chance when he showed us to each other again. After everything you had to endure you are stronger and I love and respect you even more than I though was possible."

"Maan, what are you saying?" Geet asked unsurely.

And how can I
Stand here with you
And not be moved by you
Would you tell me
How could it be
Any better than this

Cause you're all I want
You're all I need
You're everything
Everything

You're all I want
You're all I need
You're everything
Everything

You're all I want
You're all I need
You're everything
Everything

You're all I want
You're all I need
You're everything
Everything

"God gave us this second chance and I will not let it go, I won't let you go…not again. Just like the song says, you are my everything; you are my life, you are my heart, you are my soul…you are the only one I have ever loved in my life. I want to spend every day of my life with you, I want to love you, protect you, make you happy and I want to grow old with you," Maan said.

"Maan…" Geet said shocked as Maan got down on one knee, "…what are you doing?"

"Mishti…I love you. Will you marry me?" Maan asked.

Geet's breath caught in her throat and he felt like she was dreaming; this wasn't possible…it just wasn't.

Maan watched Geet and saw how confused she was, she was caught off guard so he didn't blame her. He got up to his feet again and tried to get her out of her daze.

"Mishti, what's the matter?" he asked.

"Why…why?" she asked.

And how can I
Stand here with you
And not be moved by you
Would you tell me
How could it be
Any better than this

And how can I
Stand here with you
And not be moved by you
Would you tell me
How could it be
Any better than this

And how can I
Stand here with you
And not be moved by you
Would you tell me
How could it be
Any better than this

Would you tell me
How could it be
Any better than this

"Why I want to marry you? Isn't it obvious, I love you; I can't imagine my life without you, not anymore. Things won't get any better than this for me, this is perfect, you are perfect," he replied.

"No," Geet continued as she shook her head, "Why did you leave me today? I…I…" Geet was at a loss for words as her eyes became watery.

For the first time that day Maan gave a thought to how Geet must have felt as he walked away from her at the court house. He wanted to kick himself of making her think all kinds off odd thoughts.

"Oh baby I'm so sorry," he said as he took her into his arms. "I was in such a rush to get everything together for tonight that I didn't even think to consider your feelings. I'm so sorry."

"I thought you…didn't want me," Geet confessed as she clung to him.

"Oh baby, no don't ever think that," Maan said as he rested his hands on the side of her face. "I was so preoccupied with getting everything together. I had to make sure that Pinky got the sari delivery, I had to go pick up the ring, I had to get them to close down the pier so that it would just be the two of us…I was all over the place, I never thought…"

It was at that moment that Geet realized that they were in fact alone, not a single sole was around them or anywhere near them. It was just the two of them, just like it had been four years ago.

"Y…you did all…all this?" Geet asked, "For me?"

"Of course for you, only for you," Maan said. "I love you so much that one life time isn't enough for me; I love you so much that I'd happily lay down my life for you; I love you so much that I'd died if you weren't with me."

As soon as Maan said that Geet immediately put her hand over his lips. Maan smiled at her reaction. He took her hand and placed a gentle kiss on her palm.

"So Mishti, what do you say? Will you marry me?" Maan asked again.

Geet couldn't express her joy at that moment; she couldn't seem to find her words, so all she could do is nod her head. Maan pulled out a black velvet box from his pocket and opened it to reveal an exquisite ring.

Geet gasped as he slipped it onto her left ring finger. "Maan, it's gorgeous!"

"Next to you, now way," he said as he kissed the ring, "The three stones represent our past, present and future."

"I love it," Geet said as she threw her arms around him.

A moment later Maan pulled back and felt immense joy in the happiness that flashed in his Mishti's eyes.

Maan finally did something that he had waited over four years to do, without a moment's hesitation; he lowered his head and kissed her. The kiss was soft, tender, full of love and it brought back memories of their last kiss. Geet could feel her knees melting as Maan kissed her with more passion and hunger. After a while Maan and Geet broke apart, but only because they needed air.

Maan saw the glint of a solitary tear rolling down her face. With his thumb he wiped the tear off her face.

"These are happy tears, I promise," Geet said when she saw the concern in his eyes.

"Mishti, I promise that from now on these eyes will only see happy tears. I promise that I will love you with every breath of my life and I promise that no one…no one will hurt you again," Maan said.

Maan swept her off into another kiss and held her close. For the first time in over four years Geet felt like her life was going to be ok, she felt like she was loved and wanted. Geet promised that she would never take Maan or his love for granted…she too promised to love Maan with every breath of her life.

As Maan and Geet stood there they didn't realize that the power and purity of their love was felt everywhere, they didn't realize their heart beats that rang for their love was heard by more than the two of them; it was heard beyond the heavens, beyond the stars…their love was…immortal.

Vaada Raha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6F45dJRx2U

Vaada raha pyaar se pyaar ka
Aab hum naa honge juda
Yeh meri dhakdane
Sun raha hai kudha

Chahe tumhe kis kadar mera dil
Tumko nahin hai paata
Yeh meri dhadkane
Sun raha hai kudha

Dono jahaan ko bhula hoon main
Aaisi lagi hai tujhse lagan
Chahe kaho isse awaregi
Chahe kaho isse deewangi

Dil ne kaha dil ne suna
Maine tumhe dilbar chuna

Aab dooriyaan naa rahi darmiyaan
Kya rang layi bwaffa
Yeh meri dhakdane
Sun raha hai kudha

Aab hum naa honge juda
Yeh meri dhakdane
Sun raha hai kudha

Dekha tumhe toh aaisa laga
Mujhko mila manzil ka paata
Chalna hai humko aab saath mein
Tumse juda mera raasta

Maine toh li hai yeh kasam
Paoon tumhe jaanm-o-janam

Sajde kiyeh maine shaam-o-seher
Manga hai tumko saada
Yeh meri dhakdane
Sun raha hai kudha

Aab hum naa honge juda
Yeh meri dhakdane
Sun raha hai kudha

Vaada raha…yeh vaada raha

Note: In case you were interested …

Geet's Saree –

The Engagement Rnig –

Edited by jnawaz - 09 March 2011 at 9:49pm

The following 119 member(s) liked the above post:

snehag10pyarisahelidpurvagaberinlwgeetstar432Candy_jsneetugarg123anuvenuchaisha_1998jojo2802kasturi11Hannan4549290860623krishna.asmi123wifey90bhakbhartifanGemmbdasnonabebucyberprincesshemvbsurbhijn106perfectflirt8Mrs.MSKForevercloudflowersakadafibenazpari_DDrostpriyanka86swetha03anitha_tootymishtibHawtieSeepmaaneetkimeet.Regal.arul01-eiya-HADmishtishivangi783richiiiiiBe.edgymansijani21SaJan-SaJanlallulal2010Escapistdoosheekatanya_vibabygurl10charlie1950Dhara_sAnu_Rcyum321muskaan_cute19-shamima-sweetysarankrndrShimmerrninaviJayaRMsMovielover-Veritaserum-Dilsay18myprideramaheshmaankigeet4everritzy09paponecon-Zahra15-Koolsmileambbihasanu3108drdee142saomommrk-1--Saavi--komlikaalicia212euphoricshalini01-pixie-ajennpunjabi.princes-afsha-sweet scorpiomitzi11SahSahkooliiomchopraliv2laughKaSh-Maneet-FanWeAimToPleasepop77hinal_maaneet--Ratna--ShalvepreethiaCraziest_MG_SharmeenLuvsGCTyroRageOfAnAngelArjuhisisimpoojavermahoneygraperoseinbloomammu5Loquacious_Aash_BlackPearl_BrainEaterOwlCrazyCutesymysteriousmilli-PoisonIvy-khwaishfanspvdKrishna_SouravJunglebee.CookieMonster.

-pixie- IF-Rockerz
-pixie-
-pixie-

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 9:59pm | IP Logged

Oh my, whatay romantic proposal! I am sure Geet knows she is one hell of a lucky woman! Beautiful update, Jaz! I hope there is more to come.....

Oi...I am the first one to comment...Why do I feel like I have just won an olympic medalLOL

Edited by -pixie- - 09 March 2011 at 10:00pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anuvenuchEscapistjnawaz

WeAimToPlease IF-Sizzlerz
WeAimToPlease
WeAimToPlease

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
beautiful part!....
i just loved it!.......
i m just so happy for maneet.... at last everything is over.. or at least it seems to b so!LOL

jnawaz

Go to top