India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF: Ek Paal Epi pg103 April 1 (Page 49)

-shamima- IF-Dazzler
-shamima-
-shamima-

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 2:28am | IP Logged
Awe maan left own his own to deal with the het and pain and constant worry for geet but he couldnt do the one thing asked which was to forget her and those moments which he won't be able to do as they're locked away in his heart and the key thrown away but the onl thing he could do was distance himself from her and awe like the relationship between Nancy and maan it's a bond where two people join together because they care about that one person and grr at the tabloids which caused DVD fury to go beyond imagination and war the last part where they find her in her flat was so sad I mean how can one person be so brutal but maan is there he would never let anything happen to his mishti anyways great update and can't wait to read more Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jnawaz

bhanu_rekhag IF-Stunnerz
bhanu_rekhag
bhanu_rekhag

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 2:29am | IP Logged
left at cliff hanger.....

can't wait continue soon

jnawaz

Shalve IF-Sizzlerz
Shalve
Shalve

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 2:44am | IP Logged
awesome update... i feel like killing Dev now.....

jnawaz

KaSh-Maneet-Fan IF-Sizzlerz
KaSh-Maneet-Fan
KaSh-Maneet-Fan

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 3:18am | IP Logged
hiiiii
awesome update
loved it
h8 dev
poor maan
what a cliffchanger
cant wait 4 more
con soon
thanks 4 da pm

jnawaz

cyum321 IF-Dazzler
cyum321
cyum321

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 3:34am | IP Logged
OMG!!! POOR GEET. Kill thIs devil-

jnawaz

johnangad IF-Dazzler
johnangad
johnangad

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 3:42am | IP Logged
oh god dev attacked geet again!!!!!!!pls u have to kill him in da next part or make geet do it!!!!!!!!!

jnawaz

ambbiha IF-Rockerz
ambbiha
ambbiha

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 3:59am | IP Logged
why did u stopped here CryCryCryCryCryCry i want to slap dev hardly AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry
poor geet i want to c her happy with maan
loved ur update ClapClapClapClapClap

Edited by ambbiha - 22 January 2011 at 3:59am

jnawaz

shivangi783 Goldie
shivangi783
shivangi783

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 8:05am | IP Logged
Heyy Jaz!SmileHug

Just read parts 5 and 6! Yet to read part 7. Short of time right now, will read later. 
As for the updates-5 & 6, they were heart-wrenching!Cry
I thought Geet would tell him but unexpected things happens when you writeTongue She didn't tell him, instead just ran away crying!
And that Dev! He is surely a bas***d! Son of a Censored  , as Maan rightly said in part 6. He doesn't trust her, accuses her of infidelity, bruises her badly yet wants her to satisfy his physical needs. Disgusting!!! AngryAngry
I just don't understand why is Geet bearing so much pain and humiliation? Why isn't she protesting against him? For whom is she bearing this suffering? Her parents aren't well. She doesn't love Dev. Is it something to do with her sibling? She does have a brother, I guess. Is it? 
Glad that she has Nancy who takes loves and take cares of her as mother, sister, friend! I loved the way she confronted Maan when he was enquiring about her. She truly cares for her more than anything elseSmile
Maan-what do I say about him. He, for four long years, lived under the illusion that his Geet, his Mishti is happily married. He thought  if not him, atleast his Mishti would be happy in her life. But now he faces the cruel truth about her life. She's been living in hell for four long years. And now when he wants to help her to come out of this torture, she's asking him to forget her, to forget those moments, to stay away from her, to let her go. How can he when his life resides in her!
Maan himself is in so much pain to see his Mishti in pain and he not able to anything about it.
Why is life so cruel to both of them? Why can't God shower love and happiness in their lives?

Reading your updates makes me ponder over the fact that time and again, each one of us do crib about one thing or the other. We complain that life is not being fair to us. But we do not think about the fact that there are many people in the world who do not even have the basic necessities of life, who fight everyday, who have so much pain and suffering in their lives, who live in constant hell like Geet of Ek Paal! We sometimes, infact many times, fail to realize and value what we have. Life is too short to crib or complain about things. We should value what we have and help others as much as we can!

Gotta rush abhi.
Will read Part 7 and Homecoming updates later and yes, the one shots too which I was pestering you to PM soonTongueTongue and myself haven't read it as yetDisapprove

Love you JazSmile
Shivangi

Edited by shivangi783 - 22 January 2011 at 8:17am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

macho_muffinjnawaz

Go to top