Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF: Ek Paal Epi pg103 April 1 (Page 48)

harshita27 Goldie
harshita27
harshita27

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
Hey Jaz!
I have been a silent reader to your story and have recently started reading these FFs(from Dec actually) ...n have to tell u I have stalked this thread and HomeComing one almost every 2nd day...finally, reading this one made me come out of my hiding!!!Smile
OK 2 things... firstly, awesome writing talent...I am sure u do this as an interest and not a profession but seriously man you should consider taking up scripting job...we'd get to see amazingly strong characters and storyline - much better than the half baked plots... but then u wud leave us with cliff hangers which brings me to my second thought, Why, oh Why!?!?!? do you love cliffhangers... you literally have my heart in my mouth with that stretcher and Geet combi...
I know it makes for an interesting read and gripping story - a mark of a great writer...but its sheer torture to us poor unsuspecting readers who have no idea whats coming next to us :)
But all the same, love your writings...keep the story going.... asking for another update will amount to rude behaviour considering you have updated only about 5 mins ago :) ... but what do I do, I am hooked and addicted to your writings... btw, I have read comments that you soo love the sad endings... plzzzz I beg you dont do a sad ending to the current two FFs you are writing - both HomeComing and Ek Paal... I will forever be in love with these pieces that I have come across... please end them up happy no matter how many cliffhangers you give us in-between the beginning and end for these stories...

Finally, thanks for writing such an amazing story! You might want to consider getting your short story published in some magazines... they are sooo not the sitcom kinds but will make for an interesting watch were they to be adapted onscreen!!
btw, if I ask for updating HomeComing on this thread will you consider it as request and not command?? plzzz
-Harshita

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jnawazJunglebee

DancinFireflies Senior Member
DancinFireflies
DancinFireflies

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
jaz what's with you n cliffhangersErmm this is one of those questions which will always remain unanswered....have some mercy plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz......CryCryCryCryCryCry....you always find the best possible cliffhanger to have us hanging in mid air....CryCryCryCryCryCry 
love maan.... he'll do whatever she asked him to.... even if that means staying away from her for SOME time.... he loves her sooo much.... now i wanna see her love for him..... EmbarrassedWink
these media people need to get a lifeAngry.... why do they have to intrude into others lives.... the entire description abt the mag artical was excelentClap..... you've got a way with words.....
i can see maan killing dev with his bare hands... there's no way he'd spare that @#$%^&* now.... i guess in the next part dev will get a good beating from maan... at least i hope so....
my reaction to the update in two emoticons.... maanCry devAngry
ok you said if u get long comments u'll post the part soon so long LONG commentLOL..... plz update soon....
thanks for the update....Big smile

Edited by aiyana - 21 January 2011 at 11:17pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jnawaz

rsroopali IF-Sizzlerz
rsroopali
rsroopali

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
shit oh god hate this dev
hope geet is alright plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

jnawaz

shah10 IF-Sizzlerz
shah10
shah10

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
amazing part.
do continue plz
thx.

jnawaz

--Ratna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Ratna--
--Ratna--

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
Jaz   Hug.....Thank u for the update and PM.......how do u write like this... ...omg u are awesome....u should make it your profession.....u have this way with words that makes us visualise each and every scene so clearly......u rock my dear Thumbs Up......only  one doubt.....dont know how many more cliffhangers my poor heart can take Confused.......plzzzzzzzzzz nothing bad should happen to Geet.....dont know about Maan but my heart will surely shatter.Cry.....and know sad endings  plzzzzz.....Geet really deserves a happy life with Maan after all this pain......continue soon plz.....the suspense is killing me......love u....TC Smile

jnawaz

Junglebee IF-Addictz
Junglebee
Junglebee

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 12:25am | IP Logged
HIII jaz
plzz answer my question...
whether to love you for having given an update so soon or hate you for having left the update hanging mid air.....
you are a complete devil......
my day is ruined..........
this update was super fabulous...........well what else  can we expect from one of the best writers.........but the best..............
my hands are itching to shower dev with choicest abuses.........but cant do it on IF....
plzzz show some mercy and bless us with another update....if possible....
i know i have completely become completely shameless inspite of u reprimanding us for not bugging you for updates..
but u have only you and ur writing to blame......
its simply irresistible ........
nyways.........enough of my bakbak........update wenever possible
keep writing
love u and ur ff
reva

Edited by Dreamy_Mystique - 22 January 2011 at 12:31am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bluedreamz953jnawaz

bluedreamz953 IF-Dazzler
bluedreamz953
bluedreamz953

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 1:43am | IP Logged
OMG...This is devastating...I really want to hug you tight and then punch you hard on the face and then hug you again and then pull out all my hair and then laugh hysterically like a mad man and then try to calm down!
I am so shocked man!!
You really know how to make me go crazy!
I really loved the update yaar
Thanks a heap
Please update soon
Please??
Love you!

jnawaz

prab_rockinn Goldie
prab_rockinn
prab_rockinn

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 1:56am | IP Logged
Oh God i just wanna shred that stupid Dev to pieces... He is a jerk from planet Monsters!!!!

Fabulous writing Jaz..... Loved it !!! Thx for the treat

jnawaz

Go to top