Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF: Ek Paal Epi pg103 April 1 (Page 46)

bhanu_rekhag IF-Stunnerz
bhanu_rekhag
bhanu_rekhag

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:06am | IP Logged
dear its tooo emotional to handle. ....
open the real secret behind geet. .why she is not leaving that b*****d dev???
too much of dragging ....poor maaneet r separate n sad. just kick or kill tht dev out

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jnawaz

SahSah IF-Sizzlerz
SahSah
SahSah

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 3:58am | IP Logged
Jaz....why oh why phir rula diya na....CryCryCryCry
Gwad geet was does she have so stay wid this
Dev the pig....maan loves her and so does she...
nevertheless awesome as always.....

jnawaz

divareena IF-Sizzlerz
divareena
divareena

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:18pm | IP Logged

i can imagine how worried and in pain maan must be geet. I am so glad geet has nancy to help her.

Me liked the way geet hugged maan. Nahhi geet please dont tell maan to move on. I think she needs some time to recover before anything else.

jnawaz

sejal1986 Senior Member
sejal1986
sejal1986

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 5:01pm | IP Logged
Hey you are truly amazing and Ek Paal I consider as the best FF ever though I do like your homecoming as well, are you a doctor or what, How can u describe in such a detail about Geet condition in home coming, I had to google certain things as I wasn't familiar with this doctor world much, but I must say that you are an amazing writer. I am totally fan of your writing. 

jnawaz

euphoric IF-Rockerz
euphoric
euphoric

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
Jaz, Read all the parts in a go... you are amazing at capturing emotions and portraying it to the extent that your readers can actually feel the pain and what i like about your ffs is that it portrays the the girls we see so often around us but with a positive end that rekindles the hope in living! Clap

However it was so sad... had tears in my eyes reading it.. you reminded me of my friend who has been through this sort of physical abuse... it makes you sick to the stomach but then its true!

jnawaz

SaJan-SaJan Goldie
SaJan-SaJan
SaJan-SaJan

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 3:48am | IP Logged
awesome part...
loved it...
poor geet 4 how long will she have 2 go trough this?????
thnx a lot 4 d pm..

jnawaz

lovelycutietedy IF-Rockerz
lovelycutietedy
lovelycutietedy

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
please update soonn.............. just went through ur ff.............. it took my breath away....... so touching ............ m in love with ur ff......................

jnawaz

macho_muffin IF-Rockerz
macho_muffin
macho_muffin

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 8:26pm | IP Logged
Heyy twinnie

okay, i gotta admit....you are soooo freaking good at bribing, just like moiLOL.....heck, i am suppose to be working for a presentation right now but as soon as i saw ur comment, i was like O-M-G no wayyy!.....btw, i haven't read homecoming yet, though i am soo tempted to but i know after reading it, i will be soo needing my bulldozer and on top of that, i would like die in anticipiation cuz ur soo evil like thatLOL

omgggg grrrrrr....i am telling u twinnie....u really need to eradicate this gadhaAngry....how can such sick, cruel people exist?....do they never feel any remorse?....and i agree with geet, bechari....every misfortune of life has been dumped upon her....tell me, OH GREAT AUTHOR, why? kyun kiya aisa? *questions dramatically*

omgg twinnie....why is she staying with that gadha?....uff, i can't figure out the reason....some people i know can't leave the abuser (is that a word?) cuz they are still in "love"....but she doesn't even love him so i am really curious to see what you are gonna provide as the reason!

awwww maan's dialogue.....the one where he says all she has to do is just say it once and he will make it all go awayDay Dreaming....*haye*....now thats the prince charming every girl dreams ofEmbarrassed....ohh that reminds me, i actually have a teeny tiny request...umm demand works too hehe....most stories i have read show maan as the guardian angel....can u pweez write one whenever u get time (i know how busy you are so no pressure....well as long as u write it before i turn 50LOL) showing geet as his angel....i know farewell was kinda close to it, seeing geet broke his cold exterior but i really wanna see a hardcore geet saving him kinda story u know.....only if you get time twinnie!Wink

*GASP* hawwwww....she told him to forget her?....na-uh, no one tells msk what to do...*cough cough*.....i wanna see maan now taking charge of their story, full on msk style....enough about geet....she doesn't seem to be helping much....so a little msk-ishness is needed now, if you get what i meanWink

oyeee, i fulfilled my part of the deal, at the expense of my grade *sob*....now i better get an update and an ALOL....i don't think u can help me with the latter so just work on ur part of the deal! lol

lovee you twinnie!

P.S. incase i ever forget to mention that you are mad brilliant as a writer, just know its implied babes!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jnawazpunam2712Junglebee

Go to top