Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF: Ek Paal Epi pg103 April 1 (Page 32)

Mrs.ZSK IF-Sizzlerz
Mrs.ZSK
Mrs.ZSK

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
yeah a quick update...thx so much....

i am actually happy at the pace that u r going.  i dont think geet can lie anymore and that she will finally open up to maan...

maan already suspects everything and he will fix this and possibly even get revenge!!! wont that be funLOL

i cant wait till maaneet get reunited but im guessing we have too wait a little bit longer.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jnawaz

macho_muffin IF-Rockerz
macho_muffin
macho_muffin

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
Heyy twinnie

omggg i am speechless....literally....i am in awee of your writing all over again!!Embarrassed....seriously, hats off to you for thinking of such a beautiful concept "ek paal"Clap....omgg i am afraid whatever i will say won't be enough to cover how absitively posilutely amazing this FF is!

wow, i don't think i have ever seen a more magical first meeting than this!Embarrassed....both of them just forgot all their problems that day and were simply "her maan" and "his mishti"....awww twin, this is the first time i just cant go on bak bakingLOL.....and the kiss to top it all off...the feeling of never seeing each other again but still confessing how they think they might just love each other....see this is also what i lovee about you....you include things that are soo dreammy and yet are completely capable of being realisticEmbarrassed....i am soo proud of youHug

AHHHHHHHH....she did marry?....you couldn't just let me stay happy, eh?Angry....i read your comment on why you know you are the tragedy queen and trust me girl, you are soo making me feel all that heartbreak and pain that maaneet are!Cry....i know i am always whining to you to always give happy-happy stuff but i wanna let you know, i do realize and understand your POV....you can move readers this way and also convey the max....and plus, it takes away the fairytale and make your stories more realistic.....but i also think that you can move readers through happiness also....yes, life throws sorrows and pain at you but if you can bear them all with a smile, then you will emerge victoriousEmbarrassed....yes, sometimes it is not so easy to keep up the hope but that is the true challenge!....sorry this is offtrack but it was just in reply to your post....and a small justification for my teensy weensy need for happy momentsLOL

am i extremely disappointed she is married? yes.....was i expecting it to be like those fairytale stories where prince charming aka maan will find her and they get married? yes.....but do i realize its you who is the writer? yes....can i feel the future scenes already?yesLOL.....but i am really happy with the last update.....maan HAS to know everything now by the next update....so i still expect a fairytale romance? heck yes, i can't changeLOL

woahh, rambling over.....be ready to get pestered now cuz candy is hereLOL
lovee you!

jnawaz

richiiiii Goldie
richiiiii
richiiiii

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 5:40pm | IP Logged
hey jnawaz....ok i have two favours to ask for
1st PLZ PLZ ADD ME IN YOUR PM LIST
n 2nd have u written any other ff???? if yes then plz give me the link!!! plz plz...
btw i forgot to mention that i absloutely love ur writing....
n the ff is great....

jnawaz

-shamima- IF-Dazzler
-shamima-
-shamima-

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 7:13pm | IP Logged
Awe I feel for geet she love such a trapped and suffocated life to a man who accused and abused and when she meets maan after 4 years she can't go to the comforts of his arms as she's married now but we all know that it's not marriage and awe poor maan he saw his mishti but got coldness bit atleast his determined to find out why she's behaving like this and I suppose the last scene has given him an idea of what happened, I really do hope geet opens up to him anyways another great update and continue when you can Smile

jnawaz

shalini28 IF-Sizzlerz
shalini28
shalini28

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
super.loved it.Smile

jnawaz

khwaishfan IF-Stunnerz
khwaishfan
khwaishfan

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
lovely update....btw did nt receive....plesae pm wen u updateSmile

jnawaz

shivangi783 Goldie
shivangi783
shivangi783

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:05am | IP Logged
Hi JazSmile

This is definitely a treat for me. Just read and commented on Home Coming and then when I clicked the link for Ek Paal, I find two parts updatedSmile Lucky meTongue

Part 3 and 4 both were amazing!
Their meeting at the Pier after 4 long years-Maan and Geet's feelings on seeing each other after so long, the confusion, Geet's pain, her questions, her calling herself Geet again and again and not Mishti, seemed like she was telling this more to her than to him-very well written.
And the next morning she thought she was hallucinatingDisapprove
Do I have to tell you how much I hate DevAngry He physically abuses his wife, treats her like a commodity, accuses her of infidelity still Geet doesn't want to walk out of this marriage. I wonder what the reason is that she's still trying to maintain her relation. Nancy has tried to help her so many times but still she's favoured Dev. Dev is totally disgustingAngry

The last update, Part 4 was really emotional. To be honest, I find each of your update to be high on emotions and I actually love reading emotional writing. 
Both Maan and Geet are still there at the same point where they were 4 years ago despite of Geet claiming to have forgotten that night, to have moved on. She wanted to be in his arms but she can't. She doesn't want him to know what has happened in all these years and how her so called husband treats her. I am glad that Maan how he can read her eyes-the coldness, the despair that has enveloped her. He wants to know the reason despite of knowing that Geet is avoiding him, he wants to how she's got those bruises. 
I am too curious to know how and what Geet will tell him, will she tell him the whole truth or not. how will Maan react. 
I badly want Maan to pursue her!

jnawaz

bluedreamz953 IF-Dazzler
bluedreamz953
bluedreamz953

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 3:30am | IP Logged
OMG..This was dhamaka!!!
I really hope she tells him the truth and he helps her and all goes well...haha
Thanks a lot for the update
Loved it
Love you