India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF: Ek Paal Epi pg103 April 1 (Page 31)

Dhara_s IF-Dazzler
Dhara_s
Dhara_s

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 5:50am | IP Logged
What a surprise...me so happy.....1st..with your quick update and 2nd coz now Maan will know that Geet isnt happy....!!!!Yay yay yay...lol LOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jnawaz

divareena IF-Sizzlerz
divareena
divareena

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 7:07am | IP Logged

oh no geet avoiding maan is not good but I am sure MSK is going to find out the truth soon. Smile

I really hate that beast dev, how could he beat Geet and be so harsh to her.Angry I can imagine maan's pain when he found out that geet is married but good thinking on his part about the bruises he saw on her arms and geet's sadness.CryCryCryCryCry

My god i can't believe what dev accussed geet of infront of maan.AngryAngryAngry  I hope maan beats him and takes geet away. Smile

jnawaz

DancinFireflies Senior Member
DancinFireflies
DancinFireflies

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 8:01am | IP Logged

Jaz it was damn emotional.... god you made me cry....

The bond maan and geet share is just beautiful.... they were together just for one night but that doesn't matter.... they are true soul mates... he didn't come back as he was content she was happily married... he still stood where she had left him in Malibu years ago 'alone yet swarmed with her memories.  my crying started after reading it and well I'm still in tears... and my crying increased with every passing line after that one... the way you penned down geet's feelings made me cry so bad.... how do you do it...

I hate dev so much moreAngryAngry... why geet is not letting Nancy help her... why is she still with him... I'm dying to know the reason... more than that I'm waiting for maan to find out that it was dev who gave geet those bruises... I can't wait for him to thrash dev...  Forget thrashing, I want him to kill dev...Though I don't think it will happen so soon... I m dead sure geet will not tell maan herself... he'll find out on his own... I think rather m sure she'll run from there instead of giving him any answer...  

Kind of friend who you called at two in the morning to cry your heart out, the one that you ate buckets and buckets of ice cream with just because you wanted to, she was the one that would be by your side no matter what. ... The way you've shown their friendship reminds me of my best frnd... I still remember the day when she called me at about 3 in the morning to tell me that she cried watching a movie for the first time...

You really know how to get us in the story...

Thanks for the early update... really didn't expect it this soonSmile

Edited by aiyana - 04 January 2011 at 8:02am

jnawaz

cyberprincess Senior Member
cyberprincess
cyberprincess

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 8:29am | IP Logged
woow jaz have read both your updates at a time just now, you have written greatly!! now cant wait to read your next part. so please post soon :).

jnawaz

taibaaa IF-Rockerz
taibaaa
taibaaa

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 9:28am | IP Logged
lovely update

jnawaz

punjabi.princes IF-Rockerz
punjabi.princes
punjabi.princes

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 9:47am | IP Logged
awesome update
hope geet can confide in maan and he can help her get out of that hell hole
con't soon!

jnawaz

mchopra IF-Sizzlerz
mchopra
mchopra

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged
wow JAZ this was a treat and i loved this...ahhh this was mine..the emotional one..i just loved everybit of it...and that song..i have heard for the first time but thats like wow wow..types..and DEV..ahhhh how long cant we throw him out..pls..ahhh now GEET..mmm oh my poor girl..she is so sad..make her smile once...pls..baaki lets see how the story unfolds..

jnawaz

maankigeet4ever IF-Rockerz
maankigeet4ever
maankigeet4ever

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu so much for updating so soon...u don't know the joy i went through when i saw the PM..so thank u again
firstly...Nancy is a sweetheart..one of the friends you find rarely in ur life but they last u a lifetime
and secondly...Dev is such....but in a way i want to thank him because now Maan will learn the truth about geet..
i honestly don't know how you plan to take the rest of the story but i can't wait :)

jnawaz

Go to top