Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SaJan-SaJan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
loved d update....
dev is really a jerk...
can understand geet's reason of not leaving him earlier....
poor geet, she has 2 go through so much...
no worries, as now maan is with her...
thnx a lot 4 d pm..
priyanka86 thumbnail
Lovely update..
Plz add me to ur PM list..
sweet scorpio thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesome!

finaaly geet is free from dev!
continue sooN!
mitzi11 thumbnail
read in one go
super mindblowing
update pls cont soonnnnnn
pls if yu do pm pls pm me
jnawaz thumbnail
how much do you guys love me now? im updating so jaldi jaldi 😉😉😉 he he...so here is the next installment...and to answer a few questions...yes...this ff is coming to an end...sooner than you may think actually...but fikar not...i have other ideas all planned out...so ill keep entertaining you people for a loooong time to come 😳😳😳😳...so enjoy...cant wait to see comments....the longer the comments... (no one word or two word...or one line/two line comments 😛) ...i mean...long...and detailed...i may update again in a day or two....im just saying...😆😆😆😆

so....

happy reading! 😳

Part 12

Tanha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P7krxKKKkDM

Dil ki zameen pe ek haseen chehra

Sasoon ke paas hai zindagi ke jaisa

Aakhoon ke tale diya sa jale

Akele guzara kiya jaaye naa

Tanha aab naa raha jaaye…Tanha

Tanha aab naa jiya jaaye…Tanha

Ujli si raato mein baton ki khushboo hogi

Gayegi phir saari khamoshiyaan

Jhilmil si rimjim si chupke se tu aayegi

Mit jayehgi ek din yeh duriyaan

Jeena hai saada aab tere bina

Akele guzara kiya jaaye naa

Aakhoon hi aakhoon se dekha ha chukar tumko

Resham se bhi zyada narm ho tum

Boond ke jaise tum iss dil pe barsi ho tum

Hotoon pe aayi jo pyaas ho tum

Seene se lage aur tu bhi kahe

Akela guzara kiya jaaye naa

Six Months Later:

Maan and Geet had barely seen each other in the past six months. They couldn't believe that in the past six months they had seen each other only a handful of times, and each time for only a half hour or so and they were never alone; they are always accompanied by either Nancy or Pinky. The past six months had been hell for both Maan and Geet, but they had no choice but to put on a brave face and deal with it.

According to Mr. Adler, Maan's attorney, Geet and Maan couldn't be seen with each other. If they were seen together it would hurt Geet's divorce case against Dev, because much to everyone's shock, Dev did end up contesting the divorce. According to Dev and his lawyer Geet was having an on going affair with none other than the CEO and president of Sweetheart Industries, Mr. Maan Singh Khurana. Dev said that the affair had been going on even before the wedding but he hadn't found out about it until a year into the marriage. He had been putting up with it with the hope that she would realized how much he loved her and stop seeing Maan. Since that didn't happen, the last straw came when Geet had apparently 'lost' their baby. Dev was asking for spousal support because according to him, he was sick during the duration of their marriage and didn't have sufficient funds to support himself after the dissolution of their marriage. 

When Geet and Maan had found out they had both been fuming. How dare he even make such accusations? Maan wanted to go and beat the life out of the scum bag but couldn't, because Dev had also issued a restraining order against Maan. Dev had told police that he was afraid for his life because Maan Singh Khurana was a powerful man and would do anything to get rid of people that caused trouble in his life. Maan couldn't deny the fact that Dev had been 100% right; one phone call and Dev would be taken care of. God knew how many times Maan had been tempted; however, he couldn't do anything to jeopardize Geet's case against Dev. Although God knew that if Dev came in front of him, Maan would kill him with his bare hands.

The ass hole accused Geet of infidelity and sighted her as the reason for their marriage coming to an end. Who was he kidding? He was the one that had raped Geet, he had beaten her, he had been the reason Geet had miscarried; yet he had the gall to put all the blame on Geet. What didn't help was that although the accusations of Geet and Maan having an affair as untrue, it was completely plausible. There had been witnesses at the hotel where Maan was staying and at the hospital after Geet's last incident with Dev; let's not forget the two page spread about Maan Singh Khurana and his unknown lady in the tabloids.

On top of all that, the fact that Maan had made numerous trips between the US and England, it made things worse. The trips to New York, Chicago, Philadelphia, they could all be explained as business travel; however, the solo trips to Southern California did raise a few eyebrows. Sure he had been back to So-Cal, it may not have been to see Geet, but it was still linked to her. Back then Maan thought she was happily married so he would just go to the pier for a few hours and just think about Geet and feel her essence around him. There had never been anything impure about their relationship…ever. It did more than enrage Maan now that people thought other wise. The mere fact that people would question the purity and virtue of their love made Maan wild with rage.

Either way, there was nothing they could do. Maan had to stay away from Geet because he didn't want her case weak. If they went around together, if he showed up at her apartment, all of those things would just give Dev a stronger case. There was no way that Maan was going to let that son-of-a-bitch have the last 'hurrah'. They were going to beat him, Geet was going to beat him; if that meant that they had to go back to being strangers for the time being, then so be it.

Only Maan and Geet knew how the past six months had passed. Even though they hadn't seen each other, when they closed their eyes the others face floated in front of them. They could feel the others presence even though they were miles apart. Both of them had made a decision; after everything was over they would be together, no wasting time. They had already lost many years; they weren't going to waste another minute. They had spent so many years alone; they weren't going to be alone anymore.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

The Van Nuys Court House: 10:00am

Maan waited outside the court house for Geet to arrive, their hearing was at 10:30 so he knew that they would be there soon. He glanced at his watch once again but this time when he looked up he saw Mr. Adler walking towards him and trailing behind him were Pinky and Nancy, in between them was Geet. Maan hadn't seen her in the past three weeks and his breath nearly caught in his throat as he stared at her beauty. She looked so cool and composed in a simple black suit and white blouse. However, Maan knew better, he knew his Mishti. He knew that on the surface she looked cool as a cucumber, but on the inside there were hundreds of butterflies eating away at her. All Maan wanted to do was reach out to her and hug her, just let her know that he was with her every step of the way, but he couldn't do that. Instead he did the next best thing. He began walking along side the trio of girls but slowed down next to Geet. He gave her hand a quick squeeze.

"Everything will be fine. Just remember that I love you," he whispered into her ear.

The gesture caught Geet by surprise but she had to admit, it settled her nerves a whole lot. She smiled at him and nodded her head before disappearing into the court house with Mr. Adler. As badly as Maan wanted to go inside he knew he couldn't, it would paint Geet in a negative light and he wanted the judge to be clear minded when the verdict was read. Maan did the next best thing; he went to the waiting area in the back of the court house where they had a few closed-circuit televisions that showed the happening inside each court room. He took a seat and watched intently as the judge, lawyers and all parties involved piled in.

"Please be seated," the judge said after she had taken her seat. "I have reviewed this case not once but twice, and I have already reached my decision."

Maan took a deep breath just as he knew Geet and everyone else was.

"I here by grant the petition of divorce between Mr. and Mrs. Dev Malhotra in favor of the plaintiff, Mrs. Malhotra. After reviewing the police report, the doctor's notes and other witness testimony, it is clear to see that Mr. Malhotra was an abusive husband and a marital rapist as well. Due to his violence towards his wife, she miscarried their child. Mr. Malhotra will be getting no type of monetary support from Mrs. Malhotra. That's it, case dismissed," the she said as she banged the gavel.

"One more thing Mr. Malhotra, off the record," the judge said. "If you think that you can come into my courtroom and pretend to be the victim when you are clearly the perpetrator, think again. They say that justice is blind but you have to be kidding me if you thought you could get away with a stunt like that."

That was the last thing the judge had said before she left. Maan wasn't much of a dancer, he had never been one nor did he plan on becoming one; however, there is the waiting room after he check if anyone else was there with him, he did a little victory dance. Maan couldn't believe that this whole ordeal was over.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

When the judge had dismissed the case after deciding in her favor Geet was stunned. She knew that her case was strong but for some reason she wasn't sure if things were going to go smoothly, especially after Dev had tried to make it seem like she and Maan were having an affair. In between all of the drama, all the ups and downs, she needed Maan the most but he was the one person that she couldn't have.

Due to Dev's outrageous accusations she had to stay away from Maan for the past six months. When she had seen that Maan was at the court house waiting for her she felt an odd sense of peace settle in around her. All she had really wanted to do was curl up in his arms and just stay there forever, but that didn't happen, all she got were a few whispers and a quick squeeze of her hand. As she was led out of the courtroom by Pinky and Nancy her heart began to race, she would finally see her Mr. Pier without any restrictions and without any rules.

The first thing Geet's eyes searched for as soon as she was outside the court house was Maan. She franticly looked around to find Maan but didn't see anything. Nancy and Pinky both realized how anxious Geet was to see Maan. After a few seconds Geet felt a soft tap on her shoulder and looked up at Pinky. Pinky gave her a sweet smile and then pointed at something off to the left. She followed Pinky's gaze and looked ahead, that is when she saw Maan standing about 50 feet away from them smiling at her.

Geet wanted to run over to him but didn't because they were still in a public place. Instead she walked over to him slowly as he inched his was towards her as well; the both met at the middle of the stairs that led into the courthouse. Geet and Maan smiled at each other, their eyes speaking a million and one words while their lips said nothing.

"Its over," Geet whispered, "All of this is finally over."

"I know Mishti…I know," Maan whispered back.

"You don't know how scared I…" Geet had begun to talk but was suddenly interrupted when Maan put a hand up indicating for her to stop talking.

Geet looked on as Maan pulled out his cell phone and answered a call. He walked away from them so that no one could hear what he was saying. Geet, Pinky and Nancy all looked on in confusion; they were soon joined by Mr. Adler. A short while later Maan hung up and joined the group he had left. As soon as he came to the he went straight for Mr. Adler.

"Thank you so much," Maan said, "You have no idea how much I appreciate everything you have done for Geet."

"You're welcome," said Mr. Adler, "I'm glad that I could help."

"Alright Geet, I will see you later," Maan said as he fished in his pocket for something.

"What?" Geet asked, confused, "Where are you going?"

"Oh, just have some business to take care of."

"Now, you have business to take care of now?" Pinky asked, rather irritated.

"Yes, I do," Maan replied as he pulled out his car keys.

"It can't wait? After all this, you have to go now?" Nancy piped in.

"Am I not speaking English? I have to go now, as in right this minute," Maan said, "I will see you later Geet. Bye."

With that Maan was gone leaving the girls and Mr. Adler standing in utter confusion. Geet didn't know what the hell had just happened.

"Come on Di, lets go home," Pinky said as she tugged at Geet.

Geet was almost numb as she walked away from the courthouse followed by Mr. Adler. Once the girls reached Nancy's car they bid farewell to Mr. Adler.

"Pinky and I want to thank you Mr. Adler," Nancy said, "Everything that you have done for Geet, it was really a blessing form God. Thank you so much."

"Like I told Mr. Khurana, I am just happy that I was able to get Geet out of such a terrible situation. You girls take care, ok." Mr. Adler left soon after.

Geet sat in the car and could hear Pinky and Nancy talking but nothing was registering, she was dazed in her own thoughts. After six months of separation, after all that heart break, after all the tears, something good had happened and Maan just left her. How could he do that? Of all the outcomes she had planned out in her head, Maan walking away from her that day, was not one of them. They could finally be happy, they could finally be together…How could Maan just walk away from her?

Geet ached to be in the arms of the man she had secretly loved for so many years, she yearned to be held by him…but that wasn't going to happen. Instead, she wrapped her arms around her own body to stop from shivering.

Memories of Maan flashed in front of her eyes; the first time they had met four years ago at the beach, their first encounter at Angels Hotel, when he touched her, when he held her, when he had kissed her…it all came screaming back.

But there she was, alone…again. Tears stung her eyes as she failed to hold them back…there she was again…crying…

Roya Re

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQsC7E3lPfw

Tanhaayi sang dil tanhaayi

Sang laayi yaad teri sang laayi

Baar baar woh bahaar phirse yaad aayi

Sooni sooni raah dil ki jisne thi sajaayi

Tanha dil roya re…dil roya re

Haar taraf bikhre hai teri yaad ke hi nishaan

Meri haar ek cheez mein hai teri hi parchayiyaan

Tu hi hota hai tu hi rehta hai mujhme haar dum saada

Paas bhi tu hai door bhi tu hai yeh kaisi khala

Yaad banke ashk teri aakoon mein samaayi

Yaad banke ik hansi hotoon pe bhi aayi

Chaand Suraj bhi wahin hai hai wahin asmaan

Zindagi bhi chal rahi hai chal raha hai jahaan

Main hi tehra hoon khud meain sumta hoon dil hai ghum se bhara

Bin tere kaise jiyoon main kuch toh de mashwara

Zindagaani aaisi reguzar pe mujhko laayi

Saayein se bhi aab teri ho gayi judaayi

Tanha dil…roya re

JAZ

Edited by jnawaz - 13 years ago
maaneetkimeet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
JAzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz y sad update r u separating maan geet or what ........................................plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz dont do that it's very sad after all she got same happyness u changed   plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz u left on  hanging now when we will next update ......................but overall lovley update 
zubi123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thts reallyyyy nicee updated nd the way maan tk cres of geet is lovelyyyyyyy, so update the nxt soonnnnnnn 
preethia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
loved the part i knew that the scum bag dev wud do this thing but i am happy they won well maan walking out i think he is either going to plan a surprise or he is going to do something with dev for sure....................pl cont soon..............Edited by preethia - 13 years ago
Audiwalia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Maan is planning something ryt...... Is he planning 4r der marriage..... I wish....loved it
Dilsay thumbnail

For the PM .

Awesome update

😍 Now where did Maan go leaving Geet all alone?

Is there something cooking ?