Users

Frequent Posters

sakadafi thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Amazing update!!! Three cheers to LOVE 🥳🥳🥳
maankigeet4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Firstly,to answer ur question...I was extremely shocked I loved the pleasant surprise:)
it was such a happy update..even the cheapo dev asking for money in return of signing the papers couldn't have spoiled it for me..and this Mr.Pier is too gud to be true..seriously..I want a mr.pier for myself too..sighs
hope to hear the wedding bells soon..loved it
divareena thumbnail

Me glad that geet is discharged from home and love how he carries her as she is having problem walking.

So sweet that maan is taking her to his home and pinky would be there too. Loool bechari nancy had to bring up all the luggage.

Love how he tells pinky and nancy to look after his mishty.

Me love the way maan threatens Dev and tells him to sign the paper or lose his fingers. Good that dev signed the divorce paper so geet can now marry maan.

Aww he bought Geet some flowers and chocolates. Lool all the three girls were so shocked to find out how soon maan got dev to sign the papers.

Me looking forward to their marriage.

DancinFireflies thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
firstky my apologies for not commenting for the previous update... i've got my exams so yes.... will leave a proper coment after exams....
for now loved it
kellz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
"No, I tend not to listen to other peoples business," said the last one. loved those lines
darkice7_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
loved how maan was able to get dev to sign (although I do wish that Maan had walked away w/o giving him the check) and how he is taking care of his mishti. i'm totally enjoying the updates, and can't wait to read more, so update soon!
mchopra thumbnail
JAZ...wow tht was so good...i mean DEV ready for divorce...thst so good..haiiiii..and hang on ur note in the beginning so this means u gonna end this too..mmm...but u said this was FF and FFs are lnger..but happy ending na..pls...and sacchi i got a shock when i saw the PM..i was like last update on wed and today fri again update...tht calls for a treat...
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
nice part. loved it.
 this dev is gone case.
 loved maaneet and their scene .
update soon.
MsMovielover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
oh wow another awesome ff... but i felt so bad for geet she went through so much 😭
so i hope happy days are now ahead of her with maan 😉
please add me to the PM list
muskaan_cute19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
ooooooooooo the part is awesum simply loved ittttt
maan is such a sweet heart
love this mr.pier
finally that dev is out of the screen ooo i just hate him loved the way maan handled his with such an ease n he said 4 ur darling fingers hehehehe😆
oooo he is so sweet he gt everything 4 her
finally hope happiness cum in2 their life
oooo love the way he sayz mishti
sho adorable
hey du update the part soon
will b eagerly waiting
thnx 4 the pm dear
nd this 4 u nd maan
love ya