but glad she is ok
so glad she asked maan 2 take her away
cant wait 4 more
plz do pm me
thanks
lovelycutietedy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
awsome update .................... plz cont soon..........................
Nanthini9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey! Was reading ur other FF Home Coming and saw this link too...will read and comment soon! :)
Nanthini9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Im so glad that Geet asked Maan to be with her. :)

Dev is a B******!!! I wonder what initiated his suspicious of Geet that he would would abuse her this much. It is crazy! I wish Geet had stood up for herself a long time ago. It was really painful reading abt the domestic abuse. It is said that things like this happen...

Like I said for homecoming - you have crafted each of the characters really well.

angullgrl91 thumbnail
great part!! can you pm me when you cont again?!
sanu3108 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
jaz ye wala bhi update nahin kya itnay din say   😭
jnawaz thumbnail
ok...here is the next installment...hope you guys enjoy it 😉

Part 9

Kuch Is Tarha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wno0tlYqJdc

Kuch is tarah teri palkein
Meri palkon se mila de
Aason tere saare
Meri palkon pe saja de

Meri palkon se mila de

Tu har ghadi har waqt

Mere saath raha hai
Haan hai yeh jism kabhi duur

Kabhi paas raha hai

Jo bhi gum hai yeh tere
Unhe tu mera pata de

Meri palkon se mila de
Aason tere saare
Meri palkon pe saja de

Mujhko to tere chehre pe
Yeh ghum nahi jajjta
Jaiz nahi lagta
Mujhe ghum se tera rishta
Sun meri guzarish

Ise chehre se haata de

Meri palkon se mila de
Aason tere saare
Meri palkon pe saja de

Valley Presbyterian Hospital – 12:15am

Geet had been moved to a spacious private room at Maan's request. The room was big enough so that Maan, Nancy and Pinky could stay in there with Geet. Unfortunately, the hospital policy was that only one person could stay with the patient in the room over night. Maan was thankful that the girls had taken him into consideration and so they rotated shifts; each of them stayed with Geet for about two hours. Nancy and Pinky were off in the waiting room while Maan sat with Geet.

Last time Maan checked she was sleeping. She looked so serene and beautiful when she was sleeping. However, the cuts and bruises were still fresh on her face. Maan cursed under his breath every time he saw them. Seeing her sleeping Maan took one of the lounge chairs and just stretched out in that. It was past midnight when he was awakened by sounds that sounded like sniffles. The room was dark so it took Maan a second to adjust. In the darkness he could make out Geet sitting on the bed with her head cast down and her shoulders drooping. Was she crying?

"Geet?" Maan asked as he got up from the chair.

He saw her quickly wipe off tears with her hands and pretend like she wasn't crying. Maan turned on the small bed side lamp that flooded the room with a dim light.

"Geet?" he said again.

She looked up at him with swollen, red eyes and gave him a faint smile. Maan didn't say anything and just looked at her. Before he knew it, the tears were once again flowing from her eyes as she began to cry again. Without wasting another second Maan sat on the side of the bed and took Geet into his arms. He felt her pull him closer and almost sink into him. Maan used one hand to stroke her hair as the other rested around her body.

"Shh, everything will be alright now," Maan said as he placed a kiss on her temple.

"My baby Maan, my baby," Geet cried.

Maan could hear the pain and sorrow in her voice and it nearly tore him in half. It was killing him to see tears in her eyes.

"I was going to leave him. I swear…I was trying to leave him," she kept repeating.

Caught of by the comment Maan inquired further, "What do you mean?"

"I had gone to see the doctor yesterday morning and she confirmed that I was pregnant. At first I wasn't sure how I felt about it, was it a good thing or a bad thing? I had gone to the pier like I usually do to think and I had seen a mother with her new baby and at that moment I knew what I wanted; I wanted my baby. I knew it was his baby too, but the baby was innocent and I wanted the baby. Oh God Maan, I wanted the baby more than anything," she said as she began sobbing again.

"I know." Maan tried to contort her in some way but he was at a loss.

"I had gone home and packed my bags, I had made the decision to leave him. Getting pregnant is what it took for me to realize that I had to leave him. A child should never be brought up in a home with parents like that. I had written him a note telling Dev I was leaving him, of course I didn't mention the baby. I had left the note on the bed and next to it my key for the house. I had taken off my wedding band and was about to place it on the bed when he stormed in. Taking one look at my bags he knew what I was doing, that is when he…" Geet trailed off as a fresh set of tears began to flow and she clutched onto his shirt.

"I wish you didn't have to go through all of this. I prayed everyday for the past four years that you were happy. I prayed to God that he give me all of your sorrow and tears, and that He give you all of my happiness and joy. If I had known, if I had the slightest idea, I would have come for you. But I'm here now and I am not leaving," Maan promised.

The two of them sat in silence for a while, for a while Maan was sure that Geet had fallen asleep again, but he was wrong because she spoke up again.

"I have loved you since I left you the morning after the pier," she said.

"I have loved you with all of my heart, every passing second of every day since I met you," he also admitted.

That as all that was said between the two of them for the rest of the night, they soon fell asleep in each others arms.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Valley Presbyterian Hospital – 10:00am

Maan woke up to see that Geet was still fast asleep in his arms. Glancing at his watch he saw the time was 10 in the morning. He found it odd that he was still with Geet because he was supposed to change shifts with the girls in the night. Maan slowly and gently managed to get himself untangled from Geet's arms. He got up and stretched because his muscles were sore from sleeping sitting up. He decided to go and freshen up in the bathroom before Geet got up. Fifteen minutes later he came out wiping his face on a towel.

"Good morning," someone said.

Maan's eyes shot up to see that it was none other than Nancy. Before he could respond, Pinky walked in with a fresh bouquet of flowers in her arms.

"Good morning," Pinky said as well.

"Good morning to you both," Maan said.

"Have a good nights sleep?" Nancy teased.

"About that…" Maan began, feeling guilty for taking up all the time. "… Why didn't you guys wake me so we could change shifts? I would have gladly gotten up to give you time with her."

"We know, and I was going to," replied Pinky, "but then I saw that Di was actually sleeping peacefully for a change. She looked content and safe in your arms. I didn't have the heart to interrupt that."

Maan was blown away by the love that these girls felt for Geet, "Thank you."

Maan looked around the room and saw that Geet was missing.

"Where is she?" he asked, already worried.

"Relax," Nancy said, "they just took her to run a few more tests to make sure that everything really is alright. They will bring her back soon."

"Oh, okay," Maan said relieved.  

Nancy came up to him and held out a Starbucks coffee cup to him. "Here you go… there are some Danishes on the table there if you want. I figured we could all use some food at this point."

"Thank you," Maan said as he took the cup.

"Did you guys know that she was going to leave him?" Maan asked.

"We didn't now last night, but we found out this morning," Pinky replied.

"How?" he asked.

"We left around 7 this morning since you two were still sleeping," Nancy said. "I knew that Geet would want a change of clothes so Pinky and I went to get her a change of clothes…"

Before she could continue Maan cut her off, "You went back to her apartment where Dev could have been, by yourselves! Are you crazy!?"

He'd nearly chocked on his coffee when he heard that.

"Chill, we knew he wasn't going to be there, besides, we stocked up on mace just in case he did show up," Nancy said in their defense.

"Yeah, we had enough pepper spray to take down at least 16 grown men!" Pinky exclaimed.

That still did nothing to ease the thought of having Nancy and Pinky in the apartment where Dev could return.

"Anyway," Nancy continued, "that is when we saw her packed bags and found the letter she had written."

"Oh."

"I know that Di finally did realize that she had to leave Dev, but she had to pay a horrible price for it," Pinky said, her voice laced with sorrow.

The trio couldn't dwell any further on the matter because a nurse wheeled Geet into the room.

"Di!" Pinky went over and hugged her sister with all she had.

Maan noticed tears form in her eyes.

"How's my Pinky?" Geet asked in a weak voice.

"Di, if anything happened to you…I…I would have just died."

"Shh, nothing happened, I'm fine…" Geet said, and then looked at Maan, "…or at least I will be fine now."

"Okay enough sobbing, we have done enough of that yesterday to last us the rest of the year," Nancy said. "Do you want to go to bed?"

"No, I would like to sit on the chair please," Geet said.

"Sure," Pinky said.

Before anyone could get to Geet to help her, Maan was already there. He had managed to lock the wheelchair so that it didn't move. He then held out one hand that Geet took and slowly got up. Once she was up Maan put one arm around her waist while holding onto her other hand. He guided her to the chair and helped her ease in. Once she was sitting, Maan went to the bed and grabbed a pillow to put behind her back. He fixed the pillow so that she was comfortable. It wasn't until Geet was properly settled in, that Maan moved away.

Maan opened the curtains letting the sunlight in, he handed her a cup of coffee and also a cheese Danish. He helped her eat and fixed her coffee for her.

On the side lines Nancy and Pinky watched as Maan took care of Geet with so much love.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Valley Presbyterian Hospital – 2:00pm

The doctors had finally give Geet the green signal to be discharged. Maan, Nancy and Pinky were happy but they still felt that maybe another day or two in the hospital wouldn't hurt. However, all three of them gave in to Geet.

Maan was out running an errand that he had to for the office but Pinky and Nancy were with her at the hospital. Geet was hungry but she was sick and tired of the tasteless hospital food. Pinky and Nancy were just as hungry so they decided to go and hit the employee/visitor cafeteria; the food there was really good. Geet asked them to bring her a cheese burger with all the works, seasoned curly fried and a coke, easy ice. Pinky and Nancy left to go get the food while Geet remained in the room watching Oprah.

The girls had only been gone for about three or four minutes when Maan walked in with his hands behind his back.

"I have a surprise for you."

"Oh really, what is it?" Geet asked.

Maan slowly took his hands out from behind; his hands held a brown paper bag and a white container with something in it. Maan had a proud smile on his face as he walked up to Geet. As he got closer a familiar scent of cinnamon dispersed through the air.

"You didn't? Did you?" she asked.

"I did so very much." Maan handed Geet the bag and Geet quickly unwrapped the contents, and glanced at the container in Maan's hand.

"Churros and frozen yogurt! I can't believe you brought it for me. Going all the way to Santa Monica, at this time, in this traffic, just for me," Geet said as she gently placed a hand on Maan's cheek.

*in case you don't remember…Maneet snacked on churros and frozen yogurt the night at the pier when they fist met*

"I'd go to hell and back for you," he said as he placed a soft kiss on her forehead, "Santa Monica is nothing."

Geet smiled and was about to dig in when she remembered Nancy and Pinky.

"Oh, no, the girls went to go get lunch for me."

"Don't worry, you can still eat it. Today you will have dessert first."

"But that will be so much food," Geet complained.

"Don't worry; I'll help you eat it. Speaking of which, I'll be right back. Let me go help the girl's bring everything back." He got up to leave but turned around, "You will be okay, right?"

"Yes, I'll be fine. You go."

Maan left as Geet settled in with her goodies and began watching Oprah again. She couldn't help but smile at the small gestures of Maan's and brought happiness into her world. She heard the door open a few seconds later and she thought it was Maan coming back.

"I told you I would be ok Maan, you go to the girls," Geet said absentmindedly, not looking up from her frozen yogurt.

"Oh, 'Maan' huh?" came a voice that chilled Geet down to the core.

Geet slowly looked up and saw Dev standing at the door way.

Panic rose in her throat, her whole body went cold, dread and fear made her heart beat like it was out of control. Just as soon as she thought things were going to be ok, why did her life turn upside down?

Paas Aaya Kyun

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=66sgfCg-re0

Jab rulaana hi tha tujhe

Toh phir hasaaya kyun

Saath rehkar bhi hai juda

Toh paas aaya kyun

Tu ajnabi ki tarah

Humse pesh aata hai

Chand lamhe bhi hume

Tu na de paata hai

Aisi kya hamane ki khata

Hume sataaya kyun

Jab rulaana hi tha tujhe

Toh phir hasaaya kyun

Saath rehkar bhi hai juda

Toh paas aaya kyun

JAZ

Edited by jnawaz - 13 years ago
shah10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
awsome love it.
thank u.
maankigeet4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
res

so it was all happy and lovey-dovey ..and i smiling this wide smile and then at the end u give me a heart attack....what the hell is dev doing back????? i swear to god...maan is going to rip him into pieces..literally...omg..i am so pissed..why is he back??? 
hope u update soon love..........can't wait to see dev get beaten black and blue
Edited by maankigeet4ever - 13 years ago
swetha10 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
nice upate.. luved it... continue soon