FF: Ek Paal Epi pg103 April 1 - Page 40

Posted: 13 years ago

Jaz... thank u thank u thank u sooooooooooooooooooooooooo much😊 after what seemed like well 7 parts finally that 🀬dev😑 got a good beating from maanπŸ˜ƒ...

Every single word pinky told maan was lovely... i love pinky too actually i love each n every character of this FF except well you know dev😑🀬

God... even after all this maan stopped at her door just coz she asked him to stay away... love him... you're amazing jaz... the way u shape your story it is WOW...πŸ‘

She finally decided to leave dev but my doubt remains why was she with him in the first place plz dont tell me Indian values or anything...

Loved this part to the core... thank you so much😳...

for once you did not leave a bad cliff hanger thank u...😳
Thanks for the update...πŸ˜ƒ
n yeah i'm not crying...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Beautiful update...am so glad that Geet finally decided to let Maan in.  Very apt song selections...
OMG........ JAZZ I LOVE U 4r DIS UPDATION....... OTHERWISE TOH I WAS PLANNING TO KILL.....LOL....
Jaz   πŸ€—.....Thank u for the lovely update and PM......thank god Geet finally asked Maan to help her..........what a relief...........hope that Dev rots in jail 😑.......love u soooo much....TC 😊

https://www.zwani.com/graphics/thank_you/images/1.gif
I louuuuuu you...its like you peeked into my head and wrote the update...I loved every bit of this update...

From Maan beating Dev to a pulp, Someone getting a restraining order against Dev, Geet finally giving in and asking Maan to take her away...

I loved this update from start to end

I have another confession to make- I read the prologue after every update...Thats how much I love this story..its very beautiful!

though it was a sad update..it turned out to b happy at the end..
i really hope maan takes away all the miseries of geet
n that stupid dev gets severe punishment..
do continue soon
n thank u so very much 4 pm...!!
this wasn't da last part rt???? too good, finally geet gave maan da right to take care of her!
wow jaz that was beautiful.. πŸ‘πŸ‘
aisa lagta hay kisi nay meray dil pe chura mara hay.. it really hurts..

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

the condition of geet was awful..
and she lost her baby the day she knew bout him.. it was really painful..
i sooo hate that *** ** * ***** dev..

amazing update as usual with a pinch more of pain.. 😊 and a chitku happiness for geet (and me) at the end
love you

Noor
Edited by NoorFatima - 13 years ago
SUCH A WONDERFUL PART ATLAST MAANEET R TOGETHER AWSOME UPDATE DEAR
Great jaz, you explained things greatly, the pain, the feeling poured in. Great that atlast she let Maan to come to her! keep going.