Fan Fictions

FF: Ek Paal Epi pg103 April 1 - Page 35

ninand thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
wt  do i say😕 to tht. I hope that spells the last of Dev.ever.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

18mypride thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
am feeling so sad😭..... what happend to geet...sab kuch theek kaise hoga????😳
plz jaz kuch accha karona.... bahut dard horahai kahani mein....plz plzzzzzzz.
mrk-1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
awsome one yaar..loved it ..why do u need to stop at such a place ??? please do cintunue soon
annu_825 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
wow
i really have no words for you right noww
you do an amazing job in putting such emotions into writing
i feel terrible for the situation geet is in right now...and seeing her in such condition is tearing maan apartt
i hope dev gets what he deserves while maan gets his mishti
keep writing hun!

Edited by annu_825 - 13 years ago
darkice7_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
thanks for the update. knew something horrible was going to happen. don't understand geet not wanting to take maan's help, but hopefully she'll be okay and more willing to accept his help now. update soon.
Parakeet thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
omg.... i m hating this dev... just wanna kill that bas***d!......
gosh!!... hope nothing happens to geet.... 
hope this is just last  part where dev is shown
cannot bear him now...
harshita27 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey Jaz!
I have been a silent reader to your story and have recently started reading these FFs(from Dec actually) ...n have to tell u I have stalked this thread and HomeComing one almost every 2nd day...finally, reading this one made me come out of my hiding!!!😊
OK 2 things... firstly, awesome writing talent...I am sure u do this as an interest and not a profession but seriously man you should consider taking up scripting job...we'd get to see amazingly strong characters and storyline - much better than the half baked plots... but then u wud leave us with cliff hangers which brings me to my second thought, Why, oh Why!?!?!? do you love cliffhangers... you literally have my heart in my mouth with that stretcher and Geet combi...
I know it makes for an interesting read and gripping story - a mark of a great writer...but its sheer torture to us poor unsuspecting readers who have no idea whats coming next to us :)
But all the same, love your writings...keep the story going.... asking for another update will amount to rude behaviour considering you have updated only about 5 mins ago :) ... but what do I do, I am hooked and addicted to your writings... btw, I have read comments that you soo love the sad endings... plzzzz I beg you dont do a sad ending to the current two FFs you are writing - both HomeComing and Ek Paal... I will forever be in love with these pieces that I have come across... please end them up happy no matter how many cliffhangers you give us in-between the beginning and end for these stories...

Finally, thanks for writing such an amazing story! You might want to consider getting your short story published in some magazines... they are sooo not the sitcom kinds but will make for an interesting watch were they to be adapted onscreen!!
btw, if I ask for updating HomeComing on this thread will you consider it as request and not command?? plzzz
-Harshita

DancinFireflies thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
jaz what's with you n cliffhangers🤔 this is one of those questions which will always remain unanswered....have some mercy plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz......😭😭😭😭😭😭....you always find the best possible cliffhanger to have us hanging in mid air....😭😭😭😭😭😭 
love maan.... he'll do whatever she asked him to.... even if that means staying away from her for SOME time.... he loves her sooo much.... now i wanna see her love for him..... 😳😉
these media people need to get a life😡.... why do they have to intrude into others lives.... the entire description abt the mag artical was excelent👏..... you've got a way with words.....
i can see maan killing dev with his bare hands... there's no way he'd spare that @#$%^&* now.... i guess in the next part dev will get a good beating from maan... at least i hope so....
my reaction to the update in two emoticons.... maan😭 dev😡
ok you said if u get long comments u'll post the part soon so long LONG comment😆..... plz update soon....
thanks for the update....😃
Edited by aiyana - 13 years ago
rsroopali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
shit oh god hate this dev
hope geet is alright plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
shah10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
amazing part.
do continue plz