this is an amazing FF of yrs
dont know how to tell u how nuch i'm in love with ur FF
water fiilled eyes.. heart crying
wow.. u r just superb..
👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏 

Noor
Edited by NoorFatima - 13 years ago
Posted: 13 years ago
Oh Jaz, how do you get to write so heartwrenchingly. I tell myself not to read your creations since I know it will give me nothing but pain. But I have read all your creations on Geet forum which means you are so intoxicating.
your FF is one of the best one I have ever read, seriously, you write really well, it is as perfect as reading a novel, continue and looking forward to next part, and of course you do make me feel crying , it is really touching story and I like the modernity of the story and I live in SF bay area but have been to pier you mentioned as I have been to LA many times and love that city.
Beautiful...and that's not even enough of a word to describe the emotions you depicted in this update. Amazing job 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

Are those poems before & after the update written by you?  You are truly very talented.
retalition time maan-make dev pay!
Originally posted by sakadafi

Are those poems before & after the update written by you? 

those are actually songs...i've added youtube clips in case you guys wanted to listen...the songs are all really great! hope you do check them out
JAZ

update it............waiting............
you know...it really amazes me how rude some people can be...i mean really...even after mentioning it so many times...people are still ordering me (all ff writers in general) about updating...i swear it makes me so mad when i see comments like "update it...waiting..."...W*H!? no "please"...no courtesy...just a straight out ORDER that i HAVE TO UPDATE because you are waiting...

i honestly dont mind the funny requests or the nice requests asking me to please update...or else they will send their pink bulldozer my way...i have a sense of humor...i appreciate requests like that...those requests make me WANT to update...

i was so ready to post the next update...but now...im so NOT going to...its ridiculous really...how all of you readers have to suffer cuz of one or two or three people who dont seem to have manners...

i know people might be thinking that im going over board...but put yourself in my position for once...i work 7 days a week (weekends included)...i have family obligations...i have so much going on...i try my best to update sooner rather than later...and then i have people saying "update now"...really...im not someone you can order...

*sigh*...its things like this that make me just want to stop doing ff/ss/os's all together...

if i feel better and if i calm down...ill update...sorry for you nice readers that have to suffer...really i am...
JAZ