Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ninand thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
man that pierced deep!and hard.. cant imagine her pain!or his!😔... u write well...keep it up..
macho_muffin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
res for candy!!!
yayyy yayy yayy....OMGG i am the second one to comment, even if it by default😆....FINALLY twinnie!!

O-M-G....nooo, i am not gonna say i was surprised cuz guess what miss torture queen, I WAS NOT!!!....i knew your devious mind and hands wont let Geet reveal the truth to maan😡.....ohh ya trust me, that pink bulldozer is coming but don't worry, before u, it is gonna go that gadha stupid jerk Dev.....just wanna let u know there are high chances of him disappearing *muhahaha* before you even get to do anything to him in here😆😉.....so just a warning, might waanna speed up the beating him up process before someone else *cough me cough* takes all the glory!

omggg Geet's condition was sososos😭....ohh god, to think she has been suffering this abuse since soo long....i really love that you have touched such a sensitive issue here twinnie.....i think you have done a brilliant job at portraying this form of abuse👏.....just a small request, i would love it if you also gave a Geet POV on this issue....how she feels and what she goes through....i know we can never exactly understand the feelings of someone who is abused like Geet but would be nice to gain even a little insight on that.....and i can already tell, you will also be sending out a wonderful message through this ff.....we should really help people if we see any of these signs cuz everyone deserves a happy ending😳....ya don't roll your eyes missy, my happy ending motto always has to be there😆

thank god, it was maan who found her in that condition.....awww their love is truly one of a kind....soo pure and on a totally different level.....true milan between their souls😳.....ofcourse, all credit goes to you for showing us such beautiful love stories....every story of urs is soo unique and umm just like you twinnie....one in a gazillion!

lovee you!!!

P.S. just cuz u updated, doesn't mean i won't stop pestering u for this week!😆
Edited by macho_muffin - 13 years ago
darkice7_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
glad to know that maan knows the truth. can't wait to see maan "take care" of dev. update soon!
punjabi.princes thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
amazing update
ahh that jerk dev:@
he better be arrested and put behind bars forever!
hope geet shares her life story with maan
he'll help her forsure.
update soon please!
Dev is such a 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
what a Kamina... i can't wait to see Maan do his tai chi on him...
anyways fantastic update Jaz...
eagerly waiting for the next part....
ramahesh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome update...
i feel for geet 😭
pls do something...meet both of them...i can't image geet like that
dev is 😡...
MystiqueDew thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
truly amazingi......
loved it
ambbiha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

beautiful update😳😳😳😳😳😳

i want maan to punch dev 😆😆😆😆
Edited by ambbiha - 13 years ago
maankigeet4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
firstly i love u very much cause u updated both the FF..so yay..and secondly... i am left quite speechless after update....i went through so many emotions while reading...i wanted to punch dev so badly but i know maan will do tht for me..and i knew geet would never be able to share the truth of her life with maan...i knew nancy would have something to do with it...i love her character...i can't wait to see what maan does after this...cause i know he is gonna do something...something big....for a speechless person..i seem to have a lot to say...lol
shah10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
awsome..mind blowing.
do continue plz.
thx