Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

Eating with left hand (Page 5)

Meena1 IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Arjunaxeion

thickhead Senior Member
thickhead
thickhead

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by milindo2

@ Rapier

u r not allowed to enter india-forum if ur lefty. Its  written in the rulebook, right there.

Dont want to insult ur room-temperature iq but just a friendly suggestion :

Use ur brain, don't just keep sitting on it. Big smile

Edited by thickhead - 19 December 2010 at 9:44pm

RapierMeena1

Rapier IF-Rockerz
Rapier
Rapier

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kuttabhai

This time we need a winner who is lefty .....All the past winners were righty ...

LOL
.Arjun IF-Rockerz

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 9:47pm | IP Logged

RapierMeena1

thickhead Senior Member
thickhead
thickhead

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rapier

So you are saying that silverware is not better than hands?Hands maybe are better to give u that satisfied feeling but is it more hygienic than silverware? I much rather eat with a spoon or fork if I can. Nothing is really 100% "germ-free" but I am quite sure that silverware has less germs then ur hands. We have more than 100 kinds of germs on our hands and I doubt any thoroughly washed and clean silverware has that many germs. If you have any information regarding this, then please do share. Washing hands can definitely get rid of many harmful germs, but does it get rid of all of them? Unless u wash ur hands in like pure alcohol, then I don't think u do. Also, when washing ur hands, not many of us are thorough. Thorough means to wash between fingers and taking care of the bacteria beneath the fingernails. Even if you do wash in those places, chances are you might have still something there. Is eating with ur washed hands gonna kill u? no. but is it better than silverware, I doubt it. Ur hands attract far more bacteria than any silverware.

As far as eating chips and all. You should try eating with utensils when u can and obviously with this u can't avoid using hands. Besides with chips and cookies, u hardly ever involve all of your fingers and hand and u certainly don't put all of your hand inside ur mouth either. So its not that bad compared to say eating rice (where the whole hand is involved and that much more likely for u to put something in ur mouth u don't want to). If u can avoid hands, do so. Otherwise don't. Simple.

Precisely, thats what i meant - . Not always, but mostly washed hands r more hygienic that silverwares.  I can elaborate further but in hurry right now.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Meena1

Meena1 IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 9:48pm | IP Logged

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.ArjunRapieraxeion

Rapier IF-Rockerz
Rapier
Rapier

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by thickhead

Originally posted by Rapier

So you are saying that silverware is not better than hands?Hands maybe are better to give u that satisfied feeling but is it more hygienic than silverware? I much rather eat with a spoon or fork if I can. Nothing is really 100% "germ-free" but I am quite sure that silverware has less germs then ur hands. We have more than 100 kinds of germs on our hands and I doubt any thoroughly washed and clean silverware has that many germs. If you have any information regarding this, then please do share. Washing hands can definitely get rid of many harmful germs, but does it get rid of all of them? Unless u wash ur hands in like pure alcohol, then I don't think u do. Also, when washing ur hands, not many of us are thorough. Thorough means to wash between fingers and taking care of the bacteria beneath the fingernails. Even if you do wash in those places, chances are you might have still something there. Is eating with ur washed hands gonna kill u? no. but is it better than silverware, I doubt it. Ur hands attract far more bacteria than any silverware.

As far as eating chips and all. You should try eating with utensils when u can and obviously with this u can't avoid using hands. Besides with chips and cookies, u hardly ever involve all of your fingers and hand and u certainly don't put all of your hand inside ur mouth either. So its not that bad compared to say eating rice (where the whole hand is involved and that much more likely for u to put something in ur mouth u don't want to). If u can avoid hands, do so. Otherwise don't. Simple.

Precisely, thats what i meant - . Not always, but mostly washed hands r more hygienic that silverwares.  I can elaborate further but in hurry right now.

i beg to differ. but do elaborate when u got the time.
Rapier IF-Rockerz
Rapier
Rapier

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Meena1

Originally posted by kuttabhai

Yeah LOL  Big boss should stop this discrimination   ... a lefty contestant should win this time LOL

At last , we found one valid reason to make dolly winner Embarrassed LOL

All the lefties unite.. Cool.. Arjun lead the morcha.. will ya..LOLLOL

Coollol wait. u both lefties?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

axeion

Go to top