Eating with left hand - Page 7

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by blueash

everyone eats with right hand n u shud coz left hand is used  for some other work. i think u know wht..we teach kids to eat with left hand?
Mere pass ek gay thi (cow). Mai daily uska gobar saaf karta tha apne dono haatho se...ab mai kya karu...kya mai direct jibh se sudup sudup doodh pina shuru karu πŸ˜­
Originally posted by geetruk06

she eats with her left or with her right ...her prerogative

but the way she was licking the spoon ? and then she licked her fingers so much !!!!  BIG Boss ke ghar mein lagta hai khana served is too little !! otherwise why would you have all these people licking the spoons and using their fingers to scrape off their plates so much?

In one of the earlier episodes .. I cant remember if it was Seema or Ashmit.. just trying to scrape something off the plate when there wasnt anything in it ..

everyone does that once in a while... some do it quite often...as you wrote own prerogative...but yes if you are on national TV it is a good idea to behave like sophisticated...but then people call you fake πŸ˜•
Originally posted by blueash

everyone eats with right hand n u shud coz left hand is used  for some other work. i think u know wht..we teach kids to eat with left hand?

What I can't believe it..... πŸ˜² Some people are still living in the dark ages..... I am sorry you don't know about a new invention.... it's called SOAP..... Use it and then you can use any hand to do whatever you want.... Gosh.....!!!!!!!
yeah its disgusting... doing anything with left hand is Shaitaan's work no wonder her mind works like Satan...
Originally posted by Martand

Mere pass ek gay thi (cow). Mai daily uska gobar saaf karta tha apne dono haatho se...ab mai kya karu...kya mai direct jibh se sudup sudup doodh pina shuru karu πŸ˜­

🀣🀣🀣"sudup sudup"🀣

Originally posted by abd_20

yeah its disgusting... doing anything with left hand is Shaitaan's work no wonder her mind works like Satan...

aapke according, karta insaan hai,dhota shaitan hai ?? hai na ?? .. 

Edited by thickhead - 13 years ago
Originally posted by geetruk06

she eats with her left or with her right ...her prerogative

but the way she was licking the spoon ? and then she licked her fingers so much !!!!  BIG Boss ke ghar mein lagta hai khana served is too little !! otherwise why would you have all these people licking the spoons and using their fingers to scrape off their plates so much?

In one of the earlier episodes .. I cant remember if it was Seema or Ashmit.. just trying to scrape something off the plate when there wasnt anything in it ..

Didn't know it was considered bad manners these days to clean everything off your plate. When we were growing up we were taught to not leave any crumbs on the plate. Mom was always giving examples of children who do not get enough to eat while we waste food.

And really my dear, have you never had the opportunity to have a tub of ice cream, or even a huge generous helping of it? I love licking the spoon and running it over and over the dish to get the last drop of it. But then it's just me. I loooove ice cream.

I also love the pleasure in my mom's eyes when I scrape the last bits off the serving dish. Her eyes tell me that relishing the food she's made is the best compliment to her cooking, at least that's what I always thought it was. Must go and ask her if it is yucky.
nothing wrong with if she use left hand and as else nothing wrong with if she licks her hand while eating..from ancient time indians r used to eat everything from hand. especially south  indian  .spoon culture came from  west side...at least in my case iam ok with hands as well as with spoon
God has given hands to eat with
why make a big issue with a person eating with left hand and also not using spoon i dont think that is dirty at all.

i always eat with left hand coz im a left handerπŸ˜•