Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rarewatcher thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Nothing against Dolly here.But definitely her eating was not pleasant to watch.I guess she has thw worst etiquette in the house!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2bJqcPQTqc
@4.55 mins onwards

Cutelicious thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jesmina

Ok...jannemann...abhi ate hain...yeh tandi tandi mausam hum tum aur hamara mou kambal mein...samajh gaye na...muamla phir kiya hoga is clare no?(Clear)πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

haan ek naana munna ayega bohut jald yeh maumla hoga πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
rekhab25 thumbnail

i eat rice with my hands and lots of people in mumbai eat with their hands..i don't find it ewww..its just that the food tastes better with hands rather with the spoon..

Originally posted by: blueash

Dooly eats with her left hand every time....not even using a spoon just with fingers...yuck dirty lady

whats the yucky part.. eating with the left hand or eating with a hand..? πŸ˜† ..

i prefer a spoon/fork than eating with my bare hands.. but thats not customary in india..
mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Even my sisters a lefty but she was always  taught to eat from the right hand and now eating liek that is normal for her , I dont think she can even eat with her left hand anymore. But yes I do agree to some extent that you need to use your right hand for eating . We use our utensils though cant eat eat with bare hands  ! Edited by mz.gigglez - 13 years ago
Rapier thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meena1

whats the yucky part.. eating with the left hand or eating with a hand..? πŸ˜† ..

i prefer a spoon/fork than eating with my bare hands.. but thats not customary in india..

i agree. its so much more hygienic without ur hands. we can prevent soooo many things from entering our body. it doesn't matter if you wash ur hands with soap three times. spoon/fork/spork/chopsticks (whatever utensil it isπŸ˜†) is still better than hand!
Edited by Rapier - 13 years ago
Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
What ??? 😲
And I thought we are living in 21st Century !!
axeion thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Nishita123

What ??? 😲

Haan Nishi...We are living in 21st century where ppl are more worried abt etiquettes and manners, hand used for eating etc...More than being worried abt the nature of the person πŸ˜† 

P.S. I eat with my left hand too, though I was taught to use my right hand...Infact I use my left hand a lot more than I use my right hand...The only purpose my right hand serves is sport my watch and hold my pen πŸ˜†

Falling sick or unhygiene has nothing to do with whether we use our hands or silverware for eating food...Germs are omni-present...all that matters is how careful we are while dealing with them πŸ˜› 
hppppp thumbnail

Originally posted by: blueash

Dooly eats with her left hand every time....not even using a spoon just with fingers...yuck dirty lady

just curious...do you eat chapatis?...(if yes, then do u use fork/spoons while eating chapati, to avoid dirty eating habits?)
Edited by hima_123 - 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Nishita123

What ??? 😲

LOL.. I dont think an eating habit makes one paleolithic..πŸ˜†..