Dont worry guys - misunderstandign wont drag

wida thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

seeing teh drama im sure they will not drag the misunderstandingg

im sure we will see arjun arohi soon together..fighting against theri familysπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
cause im dan sure they wotn allow..both familys..but they will fighhtt...what if they run awat this time??πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Herman_4u thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i think dis misunderstanding bw dem is an interesting twist, i don't wanna a seedhi saadhi story, dat would be boring, cuz before dey were just having lovey dovey scenes without a reason at times, which don't luk as gud as situational scenes, if u know wat i'm trying to say lol,  i think cuz of dis misunderstanding Arjun is luking so intelligent to me at least lolz, he acted very intelligently in the party by not buying wat Arohi was trying to sell to him by comparing him to a dog lolz:))
wida thumbnail
Originally posted by: Herman_4u

i think dis misunderstanding bw dem is an interesting twist, i don't wanna a seedhi saadhi story, dat would be boring, cuz before dey were just having lovey dovey scenes without a reason at times, which don't luk as gud as situational scenes, if u know wat i'm trying to say lol,  i think cuz of dis misunderstanding Arjun is luking so intelligent to me at least lolz, he acted very intelligently in the party by not buying wat Arohi was trying to sell to him by comparing him to a dog lolz:))

soo agree with youuuu.
very well said
Mariaa.SG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
I also Agree πŸ˜‰ Greeat Post πŸ‘
_darklove_ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i agree im sure we will see arjun arohi soon together..fighting against theri familys @ bold Can't wait for that 
ishikaek43 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
So true we all know they will end up together soon.... With lots of love, trust and strenght they will be able prove and savve their love for each other.
Once the clouds are clear everthing will turn beautiful.
Vartika07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
They have to finish the story in 150 episodes, if they will drag the story they will never be able to finish it on time.
Pranii thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
true guys, and Karan replied yesterday on one of our friends' post on Hoonur.com that we'll get to see Arjuhi romance very soon :D
wida thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pranii

true guys, and Karan replied yesterday on one of our friends' post on Hoonur.com that we'll get to see Arjuhi romance very soon :D

ohh really i cant wait thannn..i hope soomeee intense sceness😳
Vartika07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Pranii

Good that they have decided not to stretch it anymore. πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ