Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Dont worry guys - misunderstandign wont drag

wida IF-Stunnerz
wida
wida

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 3:39pm | IP Logged

seeing teh drama im sure they will not drag the misunderstandingg

im sure we will see arjun arohi soon together..fighting against theri familysLOLLOL
cause im dan sure they wotn allow..both familys..but they will fighhtt...what if they run awat this time??LOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

characterishikaek43radt_darklove_Mahak SinhaMariaa.SGshibz

Herman_4u IF-Dazzler
Herman_4u
Herman_4u

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
i think dis misunderstanding bw dem is an interesting twist, i don't wanna a seedhi saadhi story, dat would be boring, cuz before dey were just having lovey dovey scenes without a reason at times, which don't luk as gud as situational scenes, if u know wat i'm trying to say lol,  i think cuz of dis misunderstanding Arjun is luking so intelligent to me at least lolz, he acted very intelligently in the party by not buying wat Arohi was trying to sell to him by comparing him to a dog lolz:))

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

characterwida

wida IF-Stunnerz
wida
wida

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Herman_4u

i think dis misunderstanding bw dem is an interesting twist, i don't wanna a seedhi saadhi story, dat would be boring, cuz before dey were just having lovey dovey scenes without a reason at times, which don't luk as gud as situational scenes, if u know wat i'm trying to say lol,  i think cuz of dis misunderstanding Arjun is luking so intelligent to me at least lolz, he acted very intelligently in the party by not buying wat Arohi was trying to sell to him by comparing him to a dog lolz:))
soo agree with youuuu.
very well said
Mariaa.SG IF-Sizzlerz
Mariaa.SG
Mariaa.SG

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 4:00pm | IP Logged
I also Agree Wink Greeat Post Clap
_darklove_ IF-Rockerz
_darklove_
_darklove_

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 7:22pm | IP Logged
i agree im sure we will see arjun arohi soon together..fighting against theri familys @ bold Can't wait for that 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

wida

ishikaek43 Senior Member
ishikaek43
ishikaek43

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 12:50am | IP Logged
So true we all know they will end up together soon.... With lots of love, trust and strenght they will be able prove and savve their love for each other.
Once the clouds are clear everthing will turn beautiful.

If.rockerzwida

Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 1:22am | IP Logged
They have to finish the story in 150 episodes, if they will drag the story they will never be able to finish it on time.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

wida

Pranii IF-Dazzler
Pranii
Pranii

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 1:34am | IP Logged
true guys, and Karan replied yesterday on one of our friends' post on Hoonur.com that we'll get to see Arjuhi romance very soon :D

Mahak Sinhawida

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index