Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

WHY did salman ask Kat who is better?? (Page 2)

Rasny IF-Rockerz
Rasny
Rasny

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MithiBani

Salman behaved like a jackass. He tends to do this to ppl. Even when he and Kat were together and appeared on KBC, I felt he was belittling her...insulting her intelligence...etc. jaise khud bada PhD ho!! Dead
Dr.Sallu khan ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SomiiMithiBanicarisma2

robbieluvr IF-Sizzlerz
robbieluvr
robbieluvr

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 10:28am | IP Logged
^^ I think he think hes funny when he cracks joke like that. I really find that annoying sometimes too but i dont think they are meant to insult anyone. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mihali7

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by robbieluvr

I really dont think theres anything wrong in asking that question. he did not force an answer in her mouth. She has the freedom to choose whomever she wants being his girl friend or not. I did not see the part where Salman called Farah moti but its a lil rude to call someone fat but Farah and Salman are friends so thats why he feels he could say it. 
would you have been comfy - standing on stage in katrina's position - and talked to like that. All i can say is kat dealt wid it with a lot of grace.
it's okay for him to stand there and act like that with a guest. as a woman or a collegue i sure wouldn't have stood for it.

mihali7

robbieluvr IF-Sizzlerz
robbieluvr
robbieluvr

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by carisma2

I really dont think theres anything wrong in asking that question. he did not force an answer in her mouth. She has the freedom to choose whomever she wants being his girl friend or not. I did not see the part where Salman called Farah moti but its a lil rude to call someone fat but Farah and Salman are friends so thats why he feels he could say it. 
would you have been comfy - standing on stage in katrina's position - and talked to like that. All i can say is kat dealt wid it with a lot of grace.
it's okay for him to stand there and act like that with a guest. as a woman or a collegue i sure wouldn't have stood for it.

Not everything is always according to a persons comfort level but still have to deal with it. 

carisma2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 10:51am | IP Logged

Originally posted by carisma2

Not everything is always according to a persons comfort level but still have to deal with it. 
there is a level of expectation when one comes as a guest on their show.
jaaneshin Senior Member
jaaneshin
jaaneshin

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Salman was just being salman, but kat was graceful, kudos to her...

carisma2

Gujar IF-Rockerz
Gujar
Gujar

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
He was just trying to get some answers out from her without caring about the time or occassion, the guy should realise when to stop needlessly fingering another person, the reason he sustains that jibing momentum without retreating is primarily because nobody responds to him in kind.

I remember a particular Dus ka Dum epi where both Yuvraj & Harbhajan were called on they both starting joking about him & Vivek Oberoi during a banter exchange & he was visibly pissed off he got the shits & tried to divert the topic. One should joke about in that manner with him zyada lehaaz nahi karna chahiye

Edited by prodigy007 - 20 December 2010 at 12:05pm

carisma2

sweet_angel27 IF-Dazzler
sweet_angel27
sweet_angel27

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
Aren't Akshay and Salman friends?????????Isn't that the reason that his gf when they were dating were allowed to work with Akshay cause they're friends? Salman does things like this in other interviews/shows why is everyone making a huge issue now?

Go to top