India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

WHY did salman ask Kat who is better??

ilm25 Senior Member
ilm25
ilm25

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
Yesterday I was v embarrased for the way Salman was acting...Kat looked uncomfortable when he asked who is better...Salman or Akhshay...did he think she would not dare say any other name but his on his show and because of being his gf...well,..she said Akshay and looked a bit annoyed...and gave a 'so there' attitude with it..

It was weird of Salman to ask...and when he kept making fun of Farah being moti...well...i think its just a case of sour grapes....he wanted farah to take him in the film...he even asked why she didnt and she said akshay suited the role more...LOL,..more egg on salmans face...

then he had to ask the same question again...who is better...salman akshay or blah blah and still katrina didnt choose him
then he had to ask farah who she would have taken after akshay,then after him...did he want to see how he fared against srk or what the hell was he upto

I found his behaviour undignified, egotistical and pshycotic...whats  up with him...Confused

Edited by ilm25 - 19 December 2010 at 3:35pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

vampire_diariesmihali7kooliioReal.Madridsirjeecarisma2

nali476 Senior Member
nali476
nali476

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 4:21pm | IP Logged
They don't call him the "Bad Boy" on Bollywood for nothing, lol. He likes to ask questions and make comments like that. I guess its just his way of venting out. I remember earlier in his career, the media and people bashed him so much, yet he never gave any of them a reply back. He is most likely making up for lost time now.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Samrene

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 10:05am | IP Logged
It was pathetic - You do not invite a guest on the show and treat her like this
Katrina - advise if he is your ex - then leave him in the past!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vampire_diariesmihali7

S a r a h IF-Sizzlerz
S a r a h
S a r a h

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 10:10am | IP Logged
I agree but Farah and Salman have better relationships... I even heard that she is signing him in her movie also it was Salman and other khan's decision to have a non-khan in a movie with khan title - i donno how far it is true but sour grapes is not true for me...

rest all is right.... he is becoming Silly khan from Sallu Khan LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vampire_diariesaashiluvskinnySamreneMithiBani

robbieluvr IF-Sizzlerz
robbieluvr
robbieluvr

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 10:17am | IP Logged
I really dont think theres anything wrong in asking that question. he did not force an answer in her mouth. She has the freedom to choose whomever she wants being his girl friend or not. I did not see the part where Salman called Farah moti but its a lil rude to call someone fat but Farah and Salman are friends so thats why he feels he could say it. 

Edited by robbieluvr - 20 December 2010 at 10:21am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aashiluvskinnySamrenenaneta

ilm25 Senior Member
ilm25
ilm25

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by S a r a h

I agree but Farah and Salman have better relationships... I even heard that she is signing him in her movie also it was Salman and other khan's decision to have a non-khan in a movie with khan title - i donno how far it is true but sour grapes is not true for me...

The quote in red is utter nonsense...it was NOT the actors choice re who the role would go to...it was Farahs decision..that is why Salman asked her why she didnt take him and she replied "akshay suited the role better and it would be good not to have a Khan play the role"...it was NOT salmans decision..he doesnt OWN farah...farah makes her own production decisions..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mihali7

S a r a h IF-Sizzlerz
S a r a h
S a r a h

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ilm25

Originally posted by S a r a h

The quote in red is utter nonsense...it was NOT the actors choice re who the role would go to...it was Farahs decision..that is why Salman asked her why she didnt take him and she replied "akshay suited the role better and it would be good not to have a Khan play the role"...it was NOT salmans decision..he doesnt OWN farah...farah makes her own production decisions..
thats true but a director goes to multiple actors before making a movie... and with Salman's reaction it was not looking like he was honesting asking a question.... the way he agreed when farah said non-khan thing was clearly showed that he himself was with that decision... so it must have been a unanimous decision ... but who knows - all news LOL
MithiBani IF-Stunnerz
MithiBani
MithiBani

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Salman behaved like a jackass. He tends to do this to ppl. Even when he and Kat were together and appeared on KBC, I felt he was belittling her...insulting her intelligence...etc. jaise khud bada PhD ho!! Dead

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mihali7Gujarcarisma2

Go to top