Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Kabirs Character??? (Page 2)

..Armaania.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Armaania..
..Armaania..

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 5:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Osprisshow

the only reason of ma watching the show was KAbir!!Such a fresh face with Dashing acting!U can say I just had a crush on him on the first day!

But wht's abt his Character!!its getting ruined each n evryday!!

Now a hates the character in this forum xcept hardcores like me!!cuz he's suspected piya and Major Duhman od Abhay.Is he a Character of doing only Show-sha!!..tths Uber sad!

Hey I agree.Only hardcore fans love him still and even KaPi.
I am true Kabirian and KaPian and will like them till the end.

Edited by Princezz22 - 20 December 2010 at 5:18am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Osprisshow

Osprisshow IF-Rockerz
Osprisshow
Osprisshow

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 5:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Princezz22

Hey I agree.Only hardcore fans love him still and even KaPi.
I am true Kabirian and KaPian and will like them till the end.

awee sorry I edited ma part!had sum golmaal i nthe last paraLOL\

Okay!I wasnt a KaPi fan actually!!...It's Kabirs divine love that made me total MAD!!..the backround music while Kabir stares @ Pia..makes me feelSilly

see ma Siggy!!All n all with Kabir!!!!!!Embarrassed

Edited by Osprisshow - 20 December 2010 at 5:23am
tootiefrootie11 IF-Rockerz
tootiefrootie11
tootiefrootie11

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 5:30am | IP Logged
I think we will see more of Kabir as soon as the Danesh truth is out.  It seems certain that he will feel extra guilty because he is the genuinely nice guy always (really hope that stays consistent ekta or no ekta and they dont ruin his basic character). Not sure but i think he'll be even more in love with piya initially as he will feel terrible about misunderstanding her. I somehow dont feel that he will end up with mishoo although that could happen at some point if not now! Dont think even Ekta will try the kabir-panchi angle but who knows as it is Ekta and as you say, these twists in her shows- uuurrrff. Whatever it is, yes I agree it will be nice to see more of kabir and i hope that one way or another he redeems himself by actually being of help to Piya-Abhay?! Just a thought but........
SahiPakdeHai. IF-Stunnerz
SahiPakdeHai.
SahiPakdeHai.

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 5:38am | IP Logged
I agrww wid everything except Panchi-Kabir thing.. + Misha - Kabir shouldnt  happen coz as per as i remember i remember Kabir telling Misha dat after DP marriage she'll be his official chutku sister..

anyways Lets see..I dont expect much good from ekta but alas ! I was watching this show for this charecter. & now he's nowhere in d picture. :S
LOVE_DMG IF-Dazzler
LOVE_DMG
LOVE_DMG

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
i hope kabir gets back in the picture . really miss him n misha jokes ...
Julybaby22 IF-Sizzlerz
Julybaby22
Julybaby22

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
LOL Kabir ending with Panchiii ??
ahha.. It's a Ekta drama.. kuch bhi ho sakta hai LOL.. but i dont think they'll look good together Ermm
matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
Kabir didn't apologize for his rude behaviour

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index