India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Kabirs Character???

-MrsJonSnow- IF-Dazzler
-MrsJonSnow-
-MrsJonSnow-

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
so, i was wondering where are they taking kabirs character...cause since the past few days hes just been there, like a showpiece, in my opinion. i mean like everyone but him is getting attenion, even tracker. but, kabir hes just there sitting in the desk looking like a stud or taking his family side like a sidekick.

since a couple of weeks its only been about abhya, misha and danish. and Kabirs just a sidekick and that bugs me alot.

i mean his charater is going no where. is he gunna have a new girl, or is he gunna end up with Misha. or he might just be a werewolves. lolzz... or like the others that abhays mom talked about.

so a very psycho idea popped into my head and i just had to share it. i might just have too much ekta drama in me but for a split second i had a idea that Kabir might end up with panchi cause danish is bad. i guess i have watched a lot of ekta serials.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

maya_84shaggyscoobynaj7mi-neepearlmeawprcns-Kruti.S-chahaat.OsprisshowJulybaby22shootingstar.xxAkankshaa.SahiPakdeHai.

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 4:14pm | IP Logged
I know, right? Okay..Kabir is one of the main reasons I love this show, and I had started putting on with this show only for that Kabir wink.. And Mishku. Embarrassed And now, she's just ruining his character, and sidelining him totally..and that's just NOT done. Ouch

I totally want him to have his own storyline.. Mishku ke saath bhi chalegi! Embarrassed But I want a proper track for him.. I agree, he has been there like a showpiece since these last few days, high time they end this pregnancy drama, this whole expose-the-villain bullcrap, and get on with some real action..like Abhay-Pia-Maithali.. AND Kabir-Mishku. But no Kabir-Panchi, hun? That would be... like, I can't even imagine! Dead

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-MrsJonSnow-Osprisshowshootingstar.xx

shootingstar.xx IF-Sizzlerz
shootingstar.xx
shootingstar.xx

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 4:59pm | IP Logged
Yes, I totally agree. No importance to Kabir as to from the very beginning of the show, he was getting nearly the same amount of attention as Pia. I do hope Ekta straightens up her script and moves on with Danish and his evil plans 'track'.

Oh god.....You have been watching MANY ekta shows. I do hope Ekta does not even THINK about bringing Panchi and Kabir together...I guess I would rather have Kabir with our MiskooLOLConfused

Great topic....it was needed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-MrsJonSnow-

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
Kabir and Panchi?????!!!Shocked

Anyways, I have a strong feeling that maybe Vishal was on leave so thats why Kabir is getting less screen space these days. He's definitely one of the important characters, in fact, in the first two-three weeks, he got more screen space than Abhay also, so, he's definitely not 'just another supporting actor'. In this track, he's been reduced to one because what exactly will he do in this track??? The show is about AbhIya so they'll obviously get screen space even if the track doesn't require it. The track is basically about Danish getting exposed, so he'll get screen space. Panchi is his fiance so she'll get screen space. Pia is the detective who's out to expose Danish so she'll get screen space. Abhay is Pia's saviour after she commits her blunders (which is very often) so he'll get screen space. Now Misha also knows about Danish so she's going to be the actual master mind to expose him therefore she'll also get screen space. Ekta show ho aur audience annoy na ho aisa kaise ho sakta hai?? So the annoying elements T and Tracker will also get screen space. Bacha hamara bechara Kabir! *Sigh* All said and done, more than Kabir I'm missing the KaPi and KaPiSha bond. These three bring a smile to my face!! I hope Kabir comes back soon!
prcns IF-Dazzler
prcns
prcns

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 11:30pm | IP Logged

i dont think, Kabir n Panchhi make a nice pairErmm.......i know, u just made it upLOL. i wud love seeing Kabir w/ Misha........

but, yes, i agree, he is kind of side-lined, but he'll have more story to him whn Danish is exposed.
..Armaania.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Armaania..
..Armaania..

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 5:04am | IP Logged
Kabir and Panchi would be too oddConfusedOuch

Anyways , I totally agree with you.I started watching this show for ViSu but then ended up loving Kabir the most.He is one of the main reasons I had started to watch pkyek and still watching.The creatives are just sidelining his character.I do not understand in the first 2-3 weeks he got much screen space but now none.Its quite confusing.
I just hope he gets new storyline.Either a new girl or Misha ke saath bhi chalega.
Osprisshow IF-Rockerz
Osprisshow
Osprisshow

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 5:14am | IP Logged

the only reason of ma watching the show was KAbir!!Such a fresh face with Dashing acting!U can say I just had a crush on him on the first day!

But wht's abt his Character!!its getting ruined each n evryday!!

Now a days a lot ppl hates the character in this forum xcept hardcores like me!!cuz he's suspected piya and Major opponent of Abhay.Is he a Character of doing only Show-sha!!..tths Uber sad!

so..now its HIGH tym..CVs took a good move for the charecter.they can Bring a gal or can end up with Misha!!..i so hope there will b sumthing btween MishKa

Edited by Osprisshow - 20 December 2010 at 5:19am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SahiPakdeHai.

-Priya- IF-Addictz
-Priya-
-Priya-

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 5:17am | IP Logged
no they wont look nice together as a pair
plus kabir is a college student panchi is a graduate

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index