Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

~*Bol Baby Bol RockANDRoll *~CC#5 Invite only (Page 96)

sana.samir IF-Sizzlerz
sana.samir
sana.samir

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 4:44pm | IP Logged
Sanju- your mother says that becoz she wants you to save up as well as shop moderately Embarrassed I used to give my father money for him to help me save and before I got married, with that money I used to give him, he invested it in a property Smile you should do the same Big smile

_darklove_ IF-Rockerz
_darklove_
_darklove_

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 4:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sana.malik

Poo- Embarrassed I feel all ashamed for having so many bags, I try and make sure mustafa doesn't go in my wardrobe, or else he'll have a heartattack Silly well, to be honest I have a total of 409 bags of all shapes and sizes Blushing but to be honest, most of them I bought before I got married. This was one of my conditions to mustafa before saying yes to him --> whether he was prepared to accomodate my bags and shoes Embarrassed I'm so glad he's not in the room and Reading this or else his stern glares are very frightful Ouch

Sanju- I don't think it's fair on you girls, so my mouth is zipped from now on Censored

I Think its fair thats what friends are for if u keep ur mouth shut im not gonna talk to u 
ObodroKargosh IF-Sizzlerz
ObodroKargosh
ObodroKargosh

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 4:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Athena.

Hey Fammmmmmmmmm <3

Waazzzuuuuuuuppp? :D

My loveeeeeeeeeeeee Hug it is soooooo good to see u here!!!!!!!

i missed u so much
Broken Heart

how are u???

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Athena.

_darklove_ IF-Rockerz
_darklove_
_darklove_

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 4:47pm | IP Logged

Sanju- your mother says that becoz she wants you to save up as well as shop moderately Embarrassed I used to give my father money for him to help me save and before I got married, with that money I used to give him, he invested it in a property Smile you should do the same Big smile

I give my dad money for the house he's building on the property or its a apartment 
Im saving money cuz being a architect is expensive 
sana.samir IF-Sizzlerz
sana.samir
sana.samir

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 4:49pm | IP Logged
AAANNNUUUUUUUUU Hug OMG Cry is that you Hug how are youuuu? I missed you sooooo much Heart how's the revision? Dancing Anu is here Party

let's celebrate Party

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Athena.

Athena. IF-Rockerz
Athena.
Athena.

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 4:49pm | IP Logged
Jaanuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu :D

Im well thanks :)
How u doin'? ;) [Joey Style]

Im missin u guys tooooo :|
My books are not satisfyin me enough - I feel the need to cheat on them!
ObodroKargosh IF-Sizzlerz
ObodroKargosh
ObodroKargosh

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 4:51pm | IP Logged

Poo- Embarrassed I feel all ashamed for having so many bags, I try and make sure mustafa doesn't go in my wardrobe, or else he'll have a heartattack Silly well, to be honest I have a total of 409 bags of all shapes and sizes Blushing but to be honest, most of them I bought before I got married. This was one of my conditions to mustafa before saying yes to him --> whether he was prepared to accomodate my bags and shoes Embarrassed I'm so glad he's not in the room and Reading this or else his stern glares are very frightful Ouch

Sanju- I don't think it's fair on you girls, so my mouth is zipped from now on Censored

409!!!!!!!!!!! DUDE!!!!!! cut out like 09 and u have the amount of bags i own ROFL ok maybe not 4 ROFLbut i only use like 2 of those...i bought a purse before college started, and i finally started using it ROFL my mom herself transferred stuff from 1 bag to another ROFL she was shocked to see what all garbage i have in there Blushing ROFL

I think u should lock ur wardrobe ROFL or else Mutz jeej will get a heart attack looking at those bags ROFL
Athena. IF-Rockerz
Athena.
Athena.

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 4:52pm | IP Logged
Awww, bless! That's so sweet Sanaa <3
It gave me tears :|
Aww, thanks :) Hug

Im rockinnnnnn :) Dunno why but im feelin energised talkin to u guys again. Missed u moreeeeeeeeeee! <3 Feels like years ago since we've had fun together! How are uuuuuuu?

Go to top