Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

~*Bol Baby Bol RockANDRoll *~CC#5 Invite only (Page 84)

sana.samir IF-Sizzlerz
sana.samir
sana.samir

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 4:23pm | IP Logged
Sanju- happy now Big smile

I have to tell you about mustafa party ROFL

_darklove_ IF-Rockerz
_darklove_
_darklove_

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 4:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sana.malik

Sanju- I'm here! Hang on! I'll change it for you D'oh ROFL

Thank u i was getting scared thinking nobodys home u know how i get scared when im alone
_darklove_ IF-Rockerz
_darklove_
_darklove_

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 4:24pm | IP Logged

Sanju- happy now Big smile

I have to tell you about mustafa party ROFL

What happened
sana.samir IF-Sizzlerz
sana.samir
sana.samir

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 4:26pm | IP Logged
Give me 5 minutes to type the day Big smile
_darklove_ IF-Rockerz
_darklove_
_darklove_

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 4:33pm | IP Logged

Give me 5 minutes to type the day Big smile

Ok im wating
sana.samir IF-Sizzlerz
sana.samir
sana.samir

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 4:37pm | IP Logged
Well, I woke up this morning having planned everything last night while chatting with Tehru.. But unfortunately I woke up like 20 minutes later than I had expected coz the places I had to go early in the morning were very punctual.. Ermm

I had called my brother [who had flown from australia last week due to my health] anyway, I had to convince him to stay with mustafa till further notice.. Very reluctant- my brother spent most of the morning with him and distracting him [more like annoying each other Ermm]

I had To go to the christams sales you see Tongue anyway.. The day started with taking him to the old peoples home first. Made him realise what his future would be like ROFL I'm so nice na? Tongue ROFL he looked at me with a big smile Big smile I was confused first D'oh

When we got back from there in the afternoon.. I told him to spend time with my family, while I arranged the venue.. He thought I had gone to meet my best friends, as my father said to him ROFL he's so gullable Evil Smile

I had hired a boat [I know it's cold for such party] but i just wanted him to realise he's never done something like this for me Ermm had everything arranged and called all his friends. And surprisingly his brother and sister came too Dancing that was the biggest surprise! Big smile my family left him at home, and well my brother stayed back with him and he thought everyone had Lost it coz noone said happy birthday to him ROFL

but his expression when he came was to die for.. ROFL I can't be bothered to write in detail but this is the highlight of the day Big smile
_darklove_ IF-Rockerz
_darklove_
_darklove_

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 4:40pm | IP Logged

Well, I woke up this morning having planned everything last night while chatting with Tehru.. But unfortunately I woke up like 20 minutes later than I had expected coz the places I had to go early in the morning were very punctual.. Ermm

I had called my brother [who had flown from australia last week due to my health] anyway, I had to convince him to stay with mustafa till further notice.. Very reluctant- my brother spent most of the morning with him and distracting him [more like annoying each other Ermm]

I had To go to the christams sales you see Tongue anyway.. The day started with taking him to the old peoples home first. Made him realise what his future would be like ROFL I'm so nice na? Tongue ROFL he looked at me with a big smile Big smile I was confused first D'oh

When we got back from there in the afternoon.. I told him to spend time with my family, while I arranged the venue.. He thought I had gone to meet my best friends, as my father said to him ROFL he's so gullable Evil Smile

I had hired a boat [I know it's cold for such party] but i just wanted him to realise he's never done something like this for me Ermm had everything arranged and called all his friends. And surprisingly his brother and sister came too Dancing that was the biggest surprise! Big smile my family left him at home, and well my brother stayed back with him and he thought everyone had Lost it coz noone said happy birthday to him ROFL

but his expression when he came was to die for.. ROFL I can't be bothered to write in detail but this is the highlight of the day Big smile
Sana i love u  U took him 2 the old ppls home
I wanna see his expression tell me is Jeej getting wrinkles
sana.samir IF-Sizzlerz
sana.samir
sana.samir

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 4:44pm | IP Logged
Sanju- wrinkles ROFL D'oh noooooooo, I'm only pulling his leg Blushing he's not old Angry LOL

Go to top