~*Bol Baby Bol RockANDRoll *~CC#5 Invite only - Page 68

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by sana.malik

Poo- I know, but I have my favourite LV bag that I can't stop using. The rest I do use, and well my sister borrows them too and mustafa thinks we have the same bag.. Freak 🀣 but I might just start using them, by the time I get around to using them all, I guess 2years will pass by 😲 ☺️

Sanju- I'm sorry, I'll try not to express my feelings as much. But this time last week I have many memories attached with me; I'm trying my best to stay strong. But my self made wall is gradually crumbling down

No no express ur feelings as  much as u want U have us with u 
Originally posted by Dr.BasketGupta

🀣🀣 he is so gullible!! 😲 2 years?? dude!!! pass on some here 🀣🀣 moms like wait till u earn your own money and then buy urself all those expensive bags and im like there is still so much time for that, mom πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

Here i am earning money and my mom is telling me to stop buying bags 
Originally posted by _darklove_

Here i am earning money and my mom is telling me to stop buying bags 

🀣 probably because u should save them for future
Poo- 😳 I feel all ashamed for having so many bags, I try and make sure mustafa doesn't go in my wardrobe, or else he'll have a heartattack πŸ€ͺ well, to be honest I have a total of 409 bags of all shapes and sizes ☺️ but to be honest, most of them I bought before I got married. This was one of my conditions to mustafa before saying yes to him --> whether he was prepared to accomodate my bags and shoes 😳 I'm so glad he's not in the room and Reading this or else his stern glares are very frightful

Sanju- I don't think it's fair on you girls, so my mouth is zipped from now on 🀬

Hey Fammmmmmmmmm <3

Waazzzuuuuuuuppp? :D
Sanju- your mother says that becoz she wants you to save up as well as shop moderately 😳 I used to give my father money for him to help me save and before I got married, with that money I used to give him, he invested it in a property 😊 you should do the same πŸ˜ƒ

Poo- 😳 I feel all ashamed for having so many bags, I try and make sure mustafa doesn't go in my wardrobe, or else he'll have a heartattack πŸ€ͺ well, to be honest I have a total of 409 bags of all shapes and sizes ☺️ but to be honest, most of them I bought before I got married. This was one of my conditions to mustafa before saying yes to him --> whether he was prepared to accomodate my bags and shoes 😳 I'm so glad he's not in the room and Reading this or else his stern glares are very frightful

Sanju- I don't think it's fair on you girls, so my mouth is zipped from now on 🀬

I Think its fair thats what friends are for if u keep ur mouth shut im not gonna talk to u 
Originally posted by Athena.

Hey Fammmmmmmmmm <3

Waazzzuuuuuuuppp? :D

My loveeeeeeeeeeeee πŸ€— it is soooooo good to see u here!!!!!!!

i missed u so much
πŸ₯Ί

how are u???

Sanju- your mother says that becoz she wants you to save up as well as shop moderately 😳 I used to give my father money for him to help me save and before I got married, with that money I used to give him, he invested it in a property 😊 you should do the same πŸ˜ƒ

I give my dad money for the house he's building on the property or its a apartment 
Im saving money cuz being a architect is expensive 
AAANNNUUUUUUUUU πŸ€— OMG 😭 is that you πŸ€— how are youuuu? I missed you sooooo much ❀️ how's the revision? Anu is here πŸ₯³

let's celebrate πŸ₯³