Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: sana.malik

😭 I miss the others 😭

So do i stop being sad it doesn't suit u
ObodroKargosh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Bahu- I went shopping again today with mustafa's wallet full of cards 😈 and bought Gucci and Jimmy Choo bags πŸ˜ƒ each time I saw mustafa try walking out of the shop, I pretended my stomach hurt 🀣 and now I have no space in my walk in wardrobe for my new bags ☺️

🀣🀣 hahahhaha i love u!!! good u took his wallet and bought all that πŸ˜ƒ
I was gonna go shopping today, but my mom is sleepy so i told her to just go take a nap and so we're planning to go tomorrow...but i think my cousins are cmg this week? so i might just go with them πŸ˜ƒ that way i'll get to buy what i like πŸ˜† without my mom interfering

of course i had to reply to jeej...he wrote such a sweet letter 😳
_darklove_ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Dr.BasketGupta

🀣🀣 hahahhaha i love u!!! good u took his wallet and bought all that πŸ˜ƒ
I was gonna go shopping today, but my mom is sleepy so i told her to just go take a nap and so we're planning to go tomorrow...but i think my cousins are cmg this week? so i might just go with them πŸ˜ƒ that way i'll get to buy what i like πŸ˜† without my mom interfering

of course i had to reply to jeej...he wrote such a sweet letter 😳

Th letter was mean and insulting 
sana.samir thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Sanju- what doesn't suit me? 😲 πŸ˜•

Bahu- Ive always spent his money 😎 I've never touched mine πŸ˜› and I don't think he has a problem with it unless him wanting to leave was the signal 😳 oh who cares, I have this craze of buying the bags <--- my secret I hardly ever use them ☺️ shhh, don't tell him
ObodroKargosh thumbnail

Bahu- Ive always spent his money 😎 I've never touched mine πŸ˜› and I don't think he has a problem with it unless him wanting to leave was the signal 😳 oh who cares, I have this craze of buying the bags <--- my secret I hardly ever use them ☺️ shhh, don't tell him

i would use them!!! they are such pretty bags! i would never leave them in the closet...i'd take them out 😳
ObodroKargosh thumbnail
Originally posted by: _darklove_

Th letter was mean and insulting 

hahahahah i think it was really sweet 😳

_darklove_ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Being sad doesn't suit u
I don't use the bags either i only use 1 bag 
sana.samir thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Poo- I know, but I have my favourite LV bag that I can't stop using. The rest I do use, and well my sister borrows them too and mustafa thinks we have the same bag.. Freak 🀣 but I might just start using them, by the time I get around to using them all, I guess 2years will pass by 😲 ☺️

Sanju- I'm sorry, I'll try not to express my feelings as much. But this time last week I have many memories attached with me; I'm trying my best to stay strong. But my self made wall is gradually crumbling down
ObodroKargosh thumbnail

Poo- I know, but I have my favourite LV bag that I can't stop using. The rest I do use, and well my sister borrows them too and mustafa thinks we have the same bag.. Freak 🀣 but I might just start using them, by the time I get around to using them all, I guess 2years will pass by 😲 ☺️

Sanju- I'm sorry, I'll try not to express my feelings as much. But this time last week I have many memories attached with me; I'm trying my best to stay strong. But my self made wall is gradually crumbling down

🀣🀣 he is so gullible!! 😲 2 years?? dude!!! pass on some here 🀣🀣 moms like wait till u earn your own money and then buy urself all those expensive bags and im like there is still so much time for that, mom πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†