Chat Clubs

~*Bol Baby Bol RockANDRoll *~CC#5 Invite only - Page 63

_darklove_ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: sana.malik

Sanju- I'll see you tomorrow na? But right now I can't stay, I'm too tired and mustafa has other plans 😉 mwah, love you baby! ❤️

Bye 🤗

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ObodroKargosh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Any of my besharam gals here??
_darklove_ thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Dr.BasketGupta

Any of my besharam gals here??

Pooo
ObodroKargosh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Poo you still here???

yes Saasu maa 😆😆😳
Athena. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hey guys,
sad PMs to begin the week with :(
Did Ash/Mootz read my message for them? =/
sana.samir thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hello ladies ;) how are you all today?
Sana mentioned you girls left me birthday wishes :| oh my, thank you vey much.

Sana: if I remind you of a monkey, either way you think of me, baby! Thank you, lest I know my age :/

Tehmi: sweety! That picture was really cute! I guess you won't be seeing this message for a while now. Have fun at your sisters wedding ;)

Pooja and Sanji: thank you sweethearts! I wanted to specially thank you girls for the courage and support you seprately gave me and Sana :)

Aisha: wish you a great holiday! Most importantly, having a time of your life :P

lastly,

my most favourite:

Anushka: it's always a treat to see you around, despite my misfortunate for not seeing you online at the right time :| life sucks :P thank you very much for the sweetest message ever. I'm sure you thought of me while you were at the birthday ;) I know it's hard to believe for you ;) absolutely, there's no guarantee for anyones life, but we should anticipate you girls remain untarnished for as long as possible. A slight negativity vibe around yourself an every perceptive in life changes :) always remember that!

You girls are amazing, and I thank each one of you girls for all the love and support for last week. A brotherly hug to each one.
_darklove_ thumbnail

Hello ladies ;) how are you all today?
Sana mentioned you girls left me birthday wishes :| oh my, thank you vey much.

Sana: if I remind you of a monkey, either way you think of me, baby! Thank you, lest I know my age :/

Tehmi: sweety! That picture was really cute! I guess you won't be seeing this message for a while now. Have fun at your sisters wedding ;)

Pooja and Sanji: thank you sweethearts! I wanted to specially thank you girls for the courage and support you seprately gave me and Sana :)

Aisha: wish you a great holiday! Most importantly, having a time of your life :P

lastly,

my most favourite:

Anushka: it's always a treat to see you around, despite my misfortunate for not seeing you online at the right time :| life sucks :P thank you very much for the sweetest message ever. I'm sure you thought of me while you were at the birthday ;) I know it's hard to believe for you ;) absolutely, there's no guarantee for anyones life, but we should anticipate you girls remain untarnished for as long as possible. A slight negativity vibe around yourself an every perceptive in life changes :) always remember that!

You girls are amazing, and I thank each one of you girls for all the love and support for last week. A brotherly hug to each one.

😲 Jeej ur writing love letters 2 whats happening to the world of course u r old and u welcome u were crying like a little baby so i had to talk to Sana and i did the next thing i know she is Sana again,Sana said something like u were her cute something i forgot and tell me what ur gonna do forSana in ur honeymoon i wanna know pls.
sana.samir thumbnail
Mustafa- you're such a copycat couldn't you think of your own way of expressing your weird feelings 🤢 and what does that mean; your most favourite is Anu 😡 you should be happy and thanking God, you're not brutally killed by them for you saying that 🤔 when will you learn.. They are ALL favourites, freak 😳 😲

Sanju- he's always whining, tell me something new 🥱 you're more concerned about the honeymoon, I'm expecting something extravegant for my birthday first 😈 how are you today?? 🤗 it feels soo empty here
sana.samir thumbnail
I end up coming here thinking someone will be here
I miss you guys 🥺
_darklove_ thumbnail

Mustafa- you're such a copycat couldn't you think of your own way of expressing your weird feelings 🤢 and what does that mean; your most favourite is Anu 😡 you should be happy and thanking God, you're not brutally killed by them for you saying that 🤔 when will you learn.. They are ALL favourites, freak 😳 😲

Sanju- he's always whining, tell me something new 🥱 you're more concerned about the honeymoon, I'm expecting something extravegant for my birthday first 😈 how are you today?? 🤗 it feels soo empty here

Hey Sanu are u still here and tell Jeej im not talking to him