Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

The Restauraunt - FF [MG] Ending: Page 110 (Page 61)

namita25 IF-Sizzlerz
namita25
namita25

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
Mindblasting part......
hey BTW who is stalking Geet.....I am so curious to know .....
continue soon

seemamary IF-Sizzlerz
seemamary
seemamary

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 12:16am | IP Logged
wow very nice update , plsssss update soon. 
trishap Goldie
trishap
trishap

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 2:56am | IP Logged
nice part
mysticangel Goldie

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 4:23am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
SahSah IF-Sizzlerz
SahSah
SahSah

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 7:48am | IP Logged
That was awesome update really loved it
vidu87 IF-Dazzler
vidu87
vidu87

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 9:42am | IP Logged
hey
superb part ClapClapClapClapClap
luvd it
thnx 4 d PM
cont soon
..shreyaa.. IF-Sizzlerz
..shreyaa..
..shreyaa..

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Awesome update
loved it
continue soon
thanks

Sameeha786 Senior Member
Sameeha786
Sameeha786

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 10:58am | IP Logged
The Restauraunt - FF

Here is Chapter 15 without much further ado!

Chapter 15

The drive back to Khurana Mansions was very silent. Geet was lost in her own thoughts as she looked out the window, and Maan was looking at Geet every 2 minutes, wondering what's wrong with her so suddenly. He knew Geet didn't get scared so quickly. He knew she was vicious, and brave. He knew she had her own ways. Then why was she so... quiet? He wondered.

Maan: "Geet, what's wrong? Your going to have to tell me" he said genuinely worried

Geet didn't turn to look at Maan, she didn't even so far as blink. She stayed in the exact same position and pose. She was trembling.
Maan put his hand out, and tapped her on the shoulder as well as trying to concentrate on his driving. Geet still didn't move. Maan has never seen Geet so quiet. Sure, he got annoyed by her babbling on all the time, but now Geet was scaring her. He didn't want her THAT quiet.

He decided to park the car and make sure Geet was OK. So he did just that. He parked the car and then turned over to Geet.

Maan: "Geet" he said softly

She still didn't respond. It was like she was a living corpse all of a sudden.

Maan: "Geet!" he shouted and held her shoulders, shaking them.

Geet finally broke out of her trance and looked at Maan blinking hard, trying to figure out where she was.

Geet: "Are we home?" she said, acting fine all of a sudden

Maan: "Shut up, Geet. What about my question? What's wrong with you? Ever since I came out of the washroom out of that shop, you've been really scared. Is something bothering you? Rather... Is SOMEONE bothering you?" he said remembering her phobia of being too close to people

Geet sat up straight in her chair as if someone electricuted her. She opened her mouth to tell Maan the whole truth, but then she closed it again.

Geet: "Maybe no-one was following me. Maybe... Maybe I was hallucinating. Maan didn't see anything either. I won't tell anything to Maan until I'm absolutely sure" she decided in her mind and then looked back at Maan, smiling as if nothing happened.

Geet: "Actually, I was just thinking about my parents'. It would be so nice if they were here" she said and looked down sadly. She knew this would convince Maan.

Maan's back relaxed against the seat in relief. So that's why she's so quiet? He should have thought of that.

But then he remembered how Geet was so startled at that shop. He remembered how she was sweating, and how she was trembling.

Maan: "What about in the shop? Why were you sweating and shaking?" he asked and narrowed his eyes.

Geet: "I... In the shop... Oh yeah! In the shop, right... I thought the air-conditioning was REALLY bad. It made me shake and sweat at the same time. I prefer different settings of air-conditioning you see" she said and looked away guiltily.

This was the first time she had ever lied to Maan. She felt a knot build up in her stomach. She felt really bad. She wanted to tell the whole truth to Maan and ask him what she should do. She wanted Maan to come up with a solution like always and help her. She wanted him to kiss her and tell everything was alright and reassure her and take her somewhere far away where no-one could seperate them.

But she couldn't. She already lied, and there is no going back now.

Maan: "Geet, look at me" he said, obviously suspicious of Geet

Geet turned her face and looked at Maan, without making eye contact.

Maan: "In the eyes" he said

Geet slowly moved her eyes and looked right inside Maan's. She knew Maan was suspicious, and she knew she would be caught now.

Maan looked deeply into Geet's eyes. He saw fear, and guilt. He immediately knew she was lying and he wanted to ask her why she was lying. He wanted to scold her and hug her and tell her she can trust him.

But the matter could be serious, he should give Geet time. If she wasn't ready to tell him what happened just yet, he would wait. He could wait forever if Geet told him to.

He moved his face and looked in front of him with a straight face. He turned the ignition, and started driving. Geet relaxed against her seat, and Maan saw this from the corner of his eye.

She was definitely lying.

But Maan would give her time. He wouldn't force her.

After a while, they finally reached the Khurana Mansion. Maan said he had to go to Khurana Constructions to pick up an important file. Geet pretended she was OK at him leaving, but deep down, she wasn't.

Geet unlocked the door to Khurana Mansion, and opened it. The door creepily squeaked open and as she went inside, it was pitch black.

This was strange because Nakul, Bahadur, and other servants were always in the house cleaning, or making the food. If not, they were in the Servant's Headquarters. There was always somebody in the house, and the lights were always on. What happened today?

Geet gulped.

She reached for the switch and the lights immediately flashed on. Everything seemed normal.

Geet sighed in relief. She needed water to take away the dry and sour taste in her mouth.

Geet: "Nakul!" she called out

No answer.

Geet: "Bahadur!" she called out

No answer.

Geet badly wished Maan was here. She folded her hands and prayed to Baabaji. Today was the most spookiest day ever. She decided.

She decided to go upstairs and just go to bed, and forget about it. She was too scared to even go to the kitchen to get water. So she carefully made her way upstairs.

As she stepped on the landing, she swore she saw a shadow quickly pass by on her right side. She also head quick footsteps.

Geet: "It might be Nakul. Calm down Geet" she said and took a deep breath and entered walked towards her bedroom.

Her bedroom's door was securely shut. Which was strange because she always leaved it open. Maybe Nakul cleaned the room and closed it as he left.

She put her hand on the handle on the door, and pushed it down. She went inside and she saw what seemed like blood, red paint, or a red marker, she didn't know... On her mirror.

Her eyes widened has she figured out what it said on it.

"I'M COMING TO GET YOU GEET!"

That's what it said. She did the best thing anyone would ever do.

She screamed.

After a few seconds, Nakul, Bahadur, and Maan came rushing in.

Maan: "What happened? Is there a burglar? Is there a kidnapper? Where?" he said and frantically looked around.

Nakul and Bahadur did the same and looked behind them as well.

Geet turned around and saw Maan. She immediately ran towards him and hugged him so tightly, he couldn't breath.

She sobbed in his chest.

Geet: "On the mirror" she said and sobbed some more

Maan looked at the mirror.

Maan cupped Geet's face in his hands and then looked at her intensely in the eyes.

Maan: "There's nothing on the mirror" he said

Geet turned around and looked at the mirror.

He was right.

Precap: Blood.

Guys! I know this is a short update but short updates are more... I don't know spooky for this kind of situation Wink
I don't think i'm a very good horror writer. What do you think? Is it spooky enough? Tongue
Press the like button if you enjoyed this update!
I won't be able to update for the whole week now. But i'll update on Friday. If not, Saturday AND Sunday. So i'm warning you!!

If you have any questions/confusions on this FF please post a reply on this topic. I will try my best to answer ALL.

Edited by Sameeha786 - 23 January 2011 at 11:12am

The following 87 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarsnehag10pyarisaheliinlwgeetsan1989geetno1taniakhaled48star432Candy_jsharudimpPreetisharma123neetugarg123mkd.70kasturi11payal956tellycrazyasmi123annie03bhakbhartifanalu5123Gemmxxsanaaaxxmaaneet93VirIka4everguru-ki-dewaanipiyushirostteju2292sanam1234umishtib-eiya-maaneetkimeetmysticangelm-g19shivangi783nan_10trishapmaanmishticharlie1950SaJan-SaJanbluedreamz953KinshukKiDewanicyum321pushpi-maankimishti--shamima-ninavigangesegbShimmerrkshubhanginats0101Hanishadevidaisydee425-Veritaserum--Zahra15-simi91paponeconWater.smj1977.shrutisanu3108VintagepeachKrishnaluv94wajiha-1alicia212punjabi.princesshalini01esha143shruti_luvs_mskhinal_maaneet.Sanayaa.--Ratna--rsroopalisweet scorpio-afsha-namita25charmed onesSahSahShalvepreethiaSabmeratu.sanghita0000CrazyCutesy-Mrinalini-ibelieveinpinkfelicitysmoak.pickachunotfadedaway

Go to top