Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

The Restauraunt - FF [MG] Ending: Page 110 (Page 6)

storytellerm IF-Dazzler
storytellerm
storytellerm

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 7:17am | IP Logged
loved it do pm me when u update

maansi007 Goldie
maansi007
maansi007

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 7:18am | IP Logged
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz add me to the pm list
-prabz- IF-Sizzlerz
-prabz-
-prabz-

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 7:31am | IP Logged
Loving the idea of this FF
Loved part one awwwh Maan Being sort of nice to her.
And wait she faints because if not eating proberly awwh,
Hope geet's feeling much better soon.

Please could you add me to your PM list thankyou.
pickachu IF-Stunnerz
pickachu
pickachu

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 7:37am | IP Logged
Amazing!!!
Loveeee the starting!!!
Continue soonnn.
Thanx for the pm.

Fatima
Kkadss Goldie
Kkadss
Kkadss

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 8:37am | IP Logged
Nice start!
Add me to ur PM list!!
leen10leen Groupbie
leen10leen
leen10leen

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 8:38am | IP Logged
another one...awesome...
plz add me to ur list..
n continue soon..
Krishnaluv94 IF-Rockerz
Krishnaluv94
Krishnaluv94

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Please pm me! Loved it.
Sameeha786 Senior Member
Sameeha786
Sameeha786

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
The Restauraunt - FF

I just want to let you know that this FF is set in London. Geet is modern, but she also believes in her Baabaji.

Chapter 2

It's been 2 days since Geet has been in hospital. Maan promised himself to look after Geet while she was in the hospital.

Maan was sitting beside Geet, who was sleeping. The doctor entered the room.

Maan immediately stood up and went over to the doctor.

Maan: "Have you got the reports yet? What do they say? Tell me EVERYTHING" he said

Doctor: "Calm down Mr Khurana. We have got the reports. She is very dehydrated. She hasn't been eating properly, or drinking properly. She really needs to take care of herself and if this goes on, it's possible she can die" he said and handed over the reports to Maan, and then left the room.

Maan looked at the reports, sat down and looked at them blankly. He then looked at the uniform that was lying on the sofa near Maan.

Maan held the Uniform in his hands, then looked at the small badge.

Maan: "Geet Handa" he whispered to himself

Geet: "You?" she said out of the blue

Maan put down the uniform and went up to Geet and sat down beside her.

Maan: "Why haven't you been eating properly? Why haven't you been drinking properly? Why haven't you been taking care of yourself? Are you mad? Do you realise you can die like this?" he said in one breath

Geet: "You should go. You own a huge business. You need to take care of that" she said ignoring the question.

Maan: "Look, earlier on in the car you ignored my question. Now you are doing the same. I wasn't born yesterday. Something is bothering you" he said

Geet sighed.

Geet: "We don't have to talk about this"

Maan: "Yes we do. It's about your life I am talking about here. I don't care if you don't want to talk about it. If you are in trouble or something you should tell someone" he said

Geet: "Who should I tell? It's not like i've got anyone with me! My family should have been here, but no... They don't even live in this god damn world!" she blurted out, then looked away realizing what she had just told Maan.

Maan opened his mouth to say something, then closed it again and looked at Geet blankly

Geet: "I don't even have the stupid money to have my food. Where am I supposed to get the money from? My boss only gives me enough money to pay for the rent and I still need to pay a hefty amount which I didn't bother to pay! I only have enough to have a portion of dinner. What am I supposed to do? I don't have any money, I don't have any family, I don't know what to do! I just..."

Geet looked at Maan then put her hands on her face and started crying.

Maan sat there and looked at Geet. He didn't know what to say.

Maan: "I'm... I'm sorry I... How about I give you money?" he said in a low voice regretting how he forced her to tell him.

Geet: "I want to earn my money, and did you know he cuts off my salary every time I'm late" she whispered

Maan: "Really? Fine. You know that restauraunt you work in? Quit it. Tell your boss how your sick of working there. Tell him you hate him. Tell him how crap you think his restauraunt is. Tell him why you want to quit, and throw that apron right on his face! You need to be strong. You cant just cry it off. You need to do something about it"

Geet looked at Maan, then wiped her tears away.

Geet: "You know what, your right. I'm gonna do just that. As soon as I get out of this hospital I'm gonna go straight to that bloody restauraunt, and tell him how I feel about it" she said and sniffed

Maan: "Great, i'll be right back"

Maan headed off to the reception to see when Geet can be discharged.

Maan: "Excuse me, when can Geet Handa, who is in Ward 101 be discharged?" he asked

The receptionist typed something on the computer and then told Maan.

Receptionist: "She can be discharged today if you want, but you need to be her relative or family to discharge her"

Maan looked at the receptionist blankly, then blurted out...

Maan: "I'm her husband"

Maan realized what he just said, looked away and closed his eyes in regret.

Receptionist: "Here is the discharge form"

Maan looked at the form.

Maan: "Why did I have to say I was her husband? I could have easily said I was her brother or something" he thought to himself and filled out the form.

Maan headed off to Ward 101 and entered Geet's room and picked up her uniform, then threw it on Geet's face.

Maan: "Your leaving this hospital and coming with me to that restauraunt" he huffed and exited the room.

Geet looked at her uniform.

Geet: "Again, he was so nice to me earlier on encouraging me, now he just left like that. Strange" she said and headed off to the washroom to change.

... At the restauraunt ...

Maan and Geet entered the restauraunt. Geet spotted her boss, who was cleaning the tables and looked at him nervously.

Maan: "Now remember what I told you at the hospital" he whispered

Geet nodded and went up to her boss and coughed for attention.

Boss: "Ah! Your back, so now you can get to work --"

Geet: "I'm not working" she said

Boss: "What?" he said, shocked.

Geet: "You heard me. I'm not going to work here anymore. I quit" she said and took off her apron and threw it on the floor. Then stamped on it.

Boss: "But you make such delicious food!" he said

Geet: "I don't want to work at a place where I don't get the money I deserve" she said

Boss: "But, i'll raise your money. I'll do everything, anything!" he said

Geet: "You can do anything, but not everything" she said, flipped her hair and walked off.

Maan: "Geet, you forgot to do one thing" he whispered

Geet realized what she had forgotten to do and turned back and looked at her ex boss.

Geet: "Kaamina, bas***d, idiot, bewakoof. May your restauraunt NEVER succeed" she said and stomped off.

... In the car ...

Maan and Geet were laughing hysterically.

Maan: "You should have seen his face!" he said and started laughing again.

Geet started laughing along with him, but then stopped suddenly and looked at Maan laughing.

Geet: "You look nice when you laugh" she said

Maan immediately stopped laughing, and then looked away in embarrassment.

Geet: "I didn't catch your name?" she asked

Maan: "Maan... Maan Singh Khurana"

Geet: "Exactly. Do you know what that means? It means, lecturer" she said and giggled

Maan sighed.

Maan: "Yeah I get that sometimes"

Geet suddenly turned quiet and looked down at her fingers.

Maan: "What's wrong?" he asked

Geet: "I just realized, I'm jobless" she said sadly

Maan: "Exactly. That's why I'm taking you to Khurana Constructions. Your going to be working there. Not from today, but from tomorrow, or whenever you want. I'm just going to show you around today. And your salary will be much more than the salary you used to get"

Geet smiled.

Geet: "How many times are you going to help me like this?" she asked

Maan: "Whenever you need it"

The car came to a halt and Maan and Geet stepped out and looked at the huge building that is set in front of her.

Geet: "So Maan, you OWN this?" she asked

Maan smirked proudly

Maan: "Yeah" he said

Geet: "Impressive" she said genuinely impressed

Maan and Geet stepped inside the building.

Maan showed Geet around and Sasha, Maan's employee started secretly following them around. Maan noticed this and turned around.

Maan: "Any problem Sasha?" he asked

Sasha: "N... No MK, I just wanted to see who this..." she looked at Geet up and down in a disgusted manner.

Sasha: "Who this, lady is" she continued

Maan: "This is Geet Handa, and she will be working in Khurana Constructions from now on as my secretary. I'm just showing her around"

Sasha: "Right MK. Nice to meet you... Geet" she said and walked off.

Maan: "That was Sasha. Another employee"

Geet smiled.

Geet: "Is it alright if I work... From today?" she asked nervously

Maan: "I knew you would ask that" he then led Geet into his cabin and gave her some clothes to wear.

Maan: "Here, you can go to the washroom which is straight, then on the right, and change. You can start your work from today if you are willing to" he smiled and sat down on his chair.

Geet: "Thank you... sir" she smiled and walked off.

Maan saw Geet leave the cabin, and smiled.

Precap: "You look... Beautiful" said Maan

Leave long comments and don't forget to press the like button if you enjoyed this update!

The following 161 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarsnehag10vydehipyarisaheligaberinlwgeetvini187scarce05sheffsan1989geetno1khuranamishti12gayathripriyankCandy_jsstar432shree1188misty_19ramavishPreetisharma123deepsikha09neetugarg123mkd.70gagsykasturi11payal956krishna.fizza25asmi123wifey90A2Z_84Gemmxxsanaaaxxannie03saweet-parijuhi_ansarisam19_2009maaneet93MomanabhakbhartifanMaanGeetkiSimmiguru-ki-dewaani--love--nonabebulondongirl95mons_mbbono_jostnasakadafipiyushirostMSgayatridrashtiMyAnGeLbenazsweet-mishtykhushboo22sanam1234uflowing_riveranky_sHADmishtigoodgirl5-eiya-neha512varthyadi000mishtibMs-Min-Homysticangel-Awaari-maaneetkimeetm-g19s-o-m-m-i-eRukhluvMaannan_10maansi007shivangi783sweet_gurl93palak13Escapistdoosheeka--jassi--Mina420SaJan-SaJanTishuucherieLoveranshimanshitanya_vibabygurl10bismazaman2000maanmishtitrishapdhrashteestorytellermbd670816Iqbal Neha1iqbals4everpushpisparikhMysticalRealmcyum321vidu87bluedreamz953KinshukKiDewaniputhdreamy4evermaria_awant-mayur-sajan-j-shamima-maanujaanuRocks.Dhara286pearl-SmexySmile-nats0101Shimmerrangel_smilyjeyanthi123daisydee425paponeconmaankigeet4ever-Veritaserum-sanu3108mrk-1wajiha-1ramaheshKrishnaluv94basicquestion1kweetrockstarJRiashruti_luvs_mskvrsharmaesha143-Prithi-cute-alyalicia212hindu4lyfpunjabi.princesSahSahcharmed onesisomerssweet scorpio-afsha-namita25CrazzyBusydivareenaswetha10hinal_maaneetshah10rsroopaliMrs.ZSK.Sanayaa.preethia..shreyaa..Shalvesnehaluvmaaneetsanghita0000-Mrinalini-CrazyCutesyLD-RadhaLoquacious_Aashpickachukhwaishfanfelicitysmoak.ibelieveinpinknotfadedaway

Go to top