Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

The Restauraunt - FF [MG] Ending: Page 110 (Page 48)

seemamary IF-Sizzlerz
seemamary
seemamary

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
plsssssssssssssssssssssssssss update waiting , plsssssssssssssssssssCry

ibelieveinpink IF-Stunnerz
ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
OMG!!This FF is so good....read th whole thing in like 1 hour!! OMG!! Loved it!! They're married....YAY!!! You're a fantastic writer...please do add me to your PM list!!
nahtani88 IF-Sizzlerz
nahtani88
nahtani88

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 7:58am | IP Logged

amazing

cont soon
Sameeha786 Senior Member
Sameeha786
Sameeha786

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
The Restauraunt - FF

I am FINALLY going to update. I hope you like it and sorry for not updating for so long. I've been really busy Embarrassed

Chapter 12

Geet and Maan entered their bedroom hand in hand. Geet looked around Maan's bedroom paying careful attention to his style. She figured he didn't like colours that much. (http://exquisite-design.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/22.jpg). She put her suitcase on the bed and unzipped, ready to unpack.

Geet: "Maan? Can I ask you something" she asked, taking out her clothes and putting them in the wardrobe.

Maan: "Yeah. Go on" he said taking his suit off

Geet: "Why is your room not colourful?" she said and looked at Maan

Maan froze. His happy expression turned to stone hard, his hands curled into a ball of fist. He still remembered that day as clear as crystal. He wanted to forget it. He couldn't.

Maan: "I... I prefer black and white" he said through his teeth

Geet: "Do you know? We are complete opposites" she said and chuckled. She quickly finished unpacking then got out her night dress and other essentials.

Geet headed off to the washroom to get changed into her night dress, while Maan got out his laptop and sat down.

Maan: "I should tell Geet about my past. I should have told her before we got married" he said to himself as he battled the lump in his throat.

After 20 minutes, Geet came out wearing a slightly off-white/beige coloured nightdress. She was humming a tune while she dried hair dripping hair with a towel. (http://image38.webshots.com/38/9/63/38/2844963380084598102GYnDJl_ph.jpg)

Maan just happend to look up from his laptop as she came out of the washroom. He was mesmerized.

The night dress perfectly fitted her, showing her curves perfectly. Geet was oblivious to Maan's presence in the room. After a while, she felt the sharp gaze burning on her back.

She turned around and looked at Maan with a confused expression.

Geet: "What?" she asked looking down to see if she was looking fine

Maan broke out of his trance and put his laptop aside. He stood up.

Maan: "Do you wear a night dress... Every night?" he asked and gulped

Geet: "Yeah... Is there anything wrong with that?" she asked looking at Maan

Maan: "No it's just that..." he said walking towards Geet. Geet clumsily took a step back. This continued to happen until Geet's back touched the wall. Geet closed her eyes as Maan put a strand of hair behind her ear.

Maan: "It's just that... You look too sexy. That mean's you'll drive me wild every night" he whispered, their lips only centimetres apart.

Geet felt her cheeks turn beetroot red. Her trembling hands struggled to clutch the towel as she looked at Maan's lips longingly. The temperature had started to increase wildely in the room.

Maan moved his lips down to Geet's collarbone, and pressed them against the smooth texture of her skin. Her creamy skin was driving him even more crazy.

Geet let out a small moan, as her trembling hands finally gave away, as the towel escaped her hands and landed on the floor.

Maan then moved the tip of his fingers down her bare, silky arms. He then held her hands in his, and pressed his lips against her fingers.

Geet sighed.

He trailed his fingers back up her arms, then trailed his fingers across her neck, feeling her pulse.

Geet bit her lip and curled her toes, and put her hands on his broad shoulders.

Maan then trailed his fingers down slowly, oh ever so slowly down her heaving cleavage.

Geet's grip on Maan's shoulders had tightened as she duck her nails in Maan's skin. She wanted more. She grabbed Maan's collar and pulled him towards her and pressed her lips tightly, and passionately, exploring every inch and centimetre of Maan's mouth. She ran her hands up Maan's hair and tousled strands around her finger as she died for more.

Maan was very surprised at this bold action from Geet. But he didn't hesitate. He responded to the kiss, exploring as much as Geet was. He also had the urge to run his fingers through her long hair. And he did.

Maan broke the kiss gasping, and panting for breath. He pinned Geet's wrists against the wall and pressed his lips on her neck, enhaling her sweet musky scent, and the fragrance of shampoo. He started planting ferocious, yet passionate kisses on every exposed skin.

Geet relaxed her body against the wall as Geet savoured every kiss and every touch.

Maan finally lifted her and gently laid her on the bed. He quickly went on top of her as he feared Geet would escape from his clutches, and planted more ferocious kisses. He then trailed his fingers up her smooth leg, and gently moved his hands slightly up her thigh, feeling the smooth texture.

Geet now couldn't control herself anymore. She turned around and went on top of Maan. She literally ripped off his shirt, and stared wide eyed at his chest.

It was toned, tanned, and there was even a 6 pack. She felt his torso. It was rock solid.

Maan smirked and went on top of Geet again. He wanted more.

The couple finally took off all the clothings that seperated themselves. Maan felt her bulging parts. He licked, and sucked every part of Geet's body ferociously.

Geet wanted to scream and moan. She bit her lip and closed her eyes, to prevent herself from doing so. But her attempt failed.

She let out a loud moan as he entered her. Maan immediately stopped.

Maan: "Are you okay Geet?" he asked

Geet nodded a little too quickly. Begging for more.

And that night, the husband and wife became one.

Precap: Maan's past

Phew! My hands trembled while writing this. I hope you like it!

The following 117 member(s) liked the above post:

snehag10pyarisaheliinlwgeetscarce05san1989taniakhaled48star432Candy_jsharudimpPreetisharma123neetugarg123aisha_1998mkd.70satyasree89payal956fizza25asmi123tellycrazywifey90Gemmxxsanaaaxxsam19_2009bhakbhartifanalu5123blessednimjuhi_ansarikirannaryaninonabebumaaneet93guru-ki-dewaaniAngel.KhushiVirIka4ever--love--rostdrashtiMyAnGeLpiyushibono_jostnalondongirl95mons_mbmaaneetfan123mysticangelRukhluvMaanmaaneetkimeet-eiya-teju2292khushboo22keerthi90anky_sshivangi783nan_10TishuuEscapistbobbydolldoosheekaSaJan-SaJancherieLovertrishapanshimanshibabygurl10bismazaman2000kellzMysticalRealmDhara_sheermeherdreamy4evercyum321KinshukKiDewaniputh-maankimishti--shamima-Shimmerrnats0101jeyanthi123kshubhangidaisydee425-Veritaserum-paponeconHanishadevisimi91smj1977.shrutimaankigeet4everAudiwaliabasicquestion1Krishnaluv94ramaheshsanu3108wajiha-1Water.luv_DDDoracakemrk-1esha143shruti_luvs_mskshalini01punjabi.princesalicia212charmed onesnamita25CrazzyBusySahSah--Ratna--rsroopalihinal_maaneetshah10..shreyaa..ShalveseemamarySabmeratu._SharmeenLuvsGCsanghita0000CrazyCutesy-Mrinalini-pickachukhwaishfanfelicitysmoak.ibelieveinpinknotfadedaway

maaneetkimeet Goldie
maaneetkimeet
maaneetkimeet

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
lovley update 
shah10 IF-Sizzlerz
shah10
shah10

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
lkove it.
cant wait for the nxt update.
thx