Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

The Restauraunt - FF [MG] Ending: Page 110 (Page 22)

i rok IF-Dazzler
i rok
i rok

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 11:14am | IP Logged
great update....

wajiha-1 IF-Rockerz
wajiha-1
wajiha-1

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Awesome Update
Loved it
hehe wow and now jealousy
cant wait
update soon

nahtani88 IF-Sizzlerz
nahtani88
nahtani88

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 11:23am | IP Logged

lovely update , cont soon

.Sanayaa. IF-Sizzlerz
.Sanayaa.
.Sanayaa.

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Awesome update maan kissed geet
nd why maan is doing that
well gonna be fun in chapter 6 
geet's gonna make maan jealous yahoooo
thnks for da PM
do cont soon
Sameeha786 Senior Member
Sameeha786
Sameeha786

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 11:44am | IP Logged
The Restauraunt - FF

Chapter 6

Geet was in her cabin and Maan was in his. After the whole fainting incident, Maan gave her some other work and told her to go in her cabin. Maan opened the blinds and kept an eye on her after a while. Maan also gave her something to eat and drink.

Maan knew he had a soft spot for Geet, but he was just not ready to believe it. He wanted Geet to say something first. He cursed himself for being so shy.

Geet also knew Maan had a soft spot for her, and so did Geet. But Geet had a plan to make him confess his feelings first. After all, don't boys always say the three words first?

Geet had a perfect idea. It was now 6:00pm and everyone was gone except for Pinky, who was e-mailing some clients about a meeting. She decided to ask her for help, so she exited her cabin and went over to the reception desk to talk to Pinky.

Maan was too engrossed notice Geet leaving her cabin.

Geet: "Pinky, I need your help" she asked

Pinky: "Spill the beans" she said while typing on the computer, determined to get the e-mailing over with.

Geet: "I think Maan has a... You know soft spot for me. He's just not saying it. You know what he is like. He's so reserved and all that. I need to find a way to get him to confess his feelings. He kissed me in the car on the cheek this morning. Then he just left the car as if nothing happend. Please help me na?"

Pinky: "Wow! Maan Singh Khurana likes a girl. Thank god, or else I thought he was going to be single forever. But anyway... You need to make him jealous. Get a fake boyfriend or something and tell him about it. Hopefully he'll confess his feelings" she said and started munching on a burger

Geet: "Great idea! But... I don't even know any boy other than Maan" she said feeling hopeless

Pinky: "Don't worry. I'll call my brother. He loves flirting with people, and he'll make a great fake boyfriend" she said picking up the phone.

Pinky put the phone on loud speaker so Geet could hear his voice.

Geet: "He has to be good looking. A little bit hotter than Maan" she whispered while the phone was ringing.

Pinky nodded in approval and after a few seconds a deep voice answered on the other end

Man: "Hello?" he said huskily

Pinky: "Hey! It's Pinky, my friend here needs a little help" she said and started explaining what the plan was.

The man's name was Armaan and he was happy to do a little flirting. So both Geet and Armaan agreed to meet at the shopping mall, to make Maan jealous.

After the whole plan was fixed, Geet entered Maan's cabin and she saw he was engrossed in some work on the laptop. Geet thanked Baabaji that he didn't hear or eavesdrop on their conversation.

Geet: "Hey Maan! Wanna go shopping?" she said casually

Maan looked up from his laptop and looked at Geet as if he saw a tarantula.

Maan: "Shopping? Are you crazy? I have a lot of work to do" he said getting back to work

Geet: "I don't know about that. But one thing I do know, is that you HAVE to come shopping with me. You can tell me if I look good or not. Please?" she said pouting her lips and batting her eyelashes.

Maan sighed and shut his laptop.

Maan: "Fine" he said and got up

Maan and Geet headed to the FlowerFields Shopping Mall and they were in Geet's favourite shop. Geet was picking out an outfit when she heard a familar deep voice. Armaan.

Armaan: "Hey Babe!" he said looking at Maan's expression from the corner of his eye, which turned dangerous on hearing the word 'babe'

Geet: "Oh my god! Armaan honey! I thought you couldn't come!" she said kissing him on the cheek ignoring Maan.

Maan watched the two of them flirting and talking. He looked down at his feet, suddenly feeling very upset.

Maan: "She found someone already. Who wouldn't fall for a beautiful girl like Geet anyway?" he thought to himself

Armaan and Geet noticed this and winked at each other.

Geet: "I'm so sorry! Let me introduce you guys! Armaan, this is Maan, my friend. Maan, this my boyfriend, Armaan. Isn't he lovely!" he said linking arms with Armaan.

Maan: "Yeah... It's... Nice you found someone" he said in a low voice.

Geet suddenly felt a little guilty and looked at Armaan sadly. Armaan nodded his face reassuring her.

Armaan: "Geet, wanna go to the jewellery shop?" he asked

Geet: "Sure! Lets go!" she said

Maan was walking behind the couple feeling very left out. He decided to wait outside the jewellery shop. He felt a huge lump in his throat and he felt like crying. He couldn't see Geet with another boy.

Geet and Armaan came out of the jewellery shop after 10 minutes and Geet showed the huge rock on her left ring finger.

Geet: "He... He... He... ENGAGED me!" she said, her voice all wobbly because of excitement.

Maan was feeling very angry now. Armaan engaged her already? He wanted his Geet back.

Geet: "A... Real... Diamond... Ring!" she said feeling guilty inside

Maan thought this guy must be rich. He's good looking as well. One of the qualities a girl would always want.

Maan looked at the shiny rock on her left ring finger. He felt like ripping the ring off right that minute and throwing it right across the other side of the shopping mall.

Armaan: "Guys, I have to go now. I have a very important meeting to go to. Bye guys!" he said walking off with style, putting on his sunglasses.

Maan: "Oh... So he has a business as well?" he thought to himself.

Geet turned to face Maan.

Geet: "Maan, can you drop me off? Actually my boyfriend is really busy in meetings. He has his very own business" she said showing off

Maan didn't bother replying. He just walked off with a straight face.

Geet: "He's not even saying anything!" she thought to herself and ran off to keep up with Maan.

Geet: "So Maan" she said while getting into Maan's car.

Geet: "Did you like Armaan?" she asked

Maan: "He's okay. I've seen better, and more good looking guys" he said and then put his hand over his mouth. That came out wrong.

Geet: "Your not... Gay are you?" she said thinking her plan was all for nothing

Maan: "NO!" he said a little too quickly

Geet breathed a sigh of relief.

After a while, Maan's car came to a halt in the middle of no-where. They already passed her flat. Maan exited the car and told Geet to get out.

Geet: "Maan... Where are we?" she asked looking around herself

Maan didn't say anything.

Geet: "Umm... You didn't say anything much about Armaan --"

Before Geet could complete her sentence Maan pinned her onto the car, with his left arm on Geet's side. And his right arm on Geet's other side. Geet was trapped.

Maan: "You, and that stupid Armaan. I'm not having him marrying you. Do you understand?" he hissed

Geet: "Are you... Jealous?" she asked

Maan: "Yes. I am jealous. I can buy you 1000 diamond rings. I can buy you your own mansion. I can buy you a car. I can give you my whole business. I'm just not having you going off with boys" he snapped

Geet: "Why?" she asked, liking where this is going

Maan looked at Geet for a few seconds.

Maan: "Because..." he gulped

Maan: "Because I love you Geet. Ever since you've become my friend, you've always brang out the soft side of me. I have always been an angry young man. But ever since you've come into my life, it's different. I've started to like you more then a friend, Geet. Your mine Geet. ONLY MINE! And I can't let that guy take you away from me. Your mine Geet. Do you hear me? Mine!"

Geet digested all the words he just said.

Geet: "It was all a drama, Maan. Armaan was never even my friend. I did it so you can confess your feelings to me. He never even engaged me. This ring is fake" she said taking off the ring and throwing it into the river behind her

Maan looked intensely into Geet's eyes to make sure she was saying the truth. He then pressed his soft lips, on to Geet's even soft, pink lips. Sucking, and exploring.

Geet felt complete. Those lips fitted perfectly on to hers. She felt a tingling feeling all over her body. She responded to the kiss and ran her hands through Maan's hair, tousling then around her finger.

He broke the kiss breathing heavily.

Maan: "I want more. I've been dying for this day" he said planting ferocious kisses on Geet's collerbone and neck.

Geet stood there, relaxing on the car, enjoying every part of his kisses.

Once Maan finished planting the kisses, he brang his forehead forward, so now it was touching Geet's forehead. Both looked into their eyes, enjoying the peace around themselves. They felt relieved as if a thirsty person, finally got water.

Maan took out a box from his pocket and knelt down in front of Geet.

Maan: "Will you marry me, Geet?" he said opening the box that revealed a the shiny-est ring Geet had ever seen.

Geet: "Yes Maan!" she said as a tear escaped her eye.

As Maan put the ring on her left ring finger, firewords exploded in the sky. Geet looked around herself and laughed.

Geet: "This is so filmy" she said and laughed hysterically.

Maan smiled and looked around himself, then looked back at Geet, looking hungrily at her swollen lips.

Geet grabbed his collar and moved him forward. She pressed his lips passionately, and aggressively onto his lips.

Geet: "I love you" Geet whispered braking the kiss.

Maan: "I love you too" he whispered back.

Precap: Sasha threatens Geet

Press the like button if you enjoyed this update!

Edited by Sameeha786 - 26 December 2010 at 9:59am

The following 138 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarsnehag10pyarisahelisvahc123psruthigaberinlwgeetvini187scarce05san1989gayathripriyankCandy_jsMaanessstar432maanambimisty_19ramavishPreetisharma123neetugarg123mkd.70payal956asmi123tellycrazysolicitudetrendyfriendswifey90mans22Gemmxxsanaaaxxmaaneet93MomanaArjunKiAshhemvbguru-ki-dewaaniManeet13saweet-pariMaankiMariambhakbhartifanalu5123arniindia5londongirl95sakadafipiyushimons_mbmaaneetfan123rostdrashtiMyAnGeLannie.shonasweet-mishtysanam1234uvarthyadi000khushboo22anky_sneha512maaneetkimeetmishtibHADmishti-eiya-nan_10s-o-m-m-i-em-g19cool_gal17RukhluvMaansonali_22sweet_gurl93TishuuEscapistshivangi783cherieLovercharlie1950trishapanshimanshibabygurl10bismazaman2000dhrashteeDhara_sRishbalaAsyaMGmaria_awancyum321chubzyvidu87KinshukKiDewani-maankimishti--shamima-maanujaanuputhdreamy4evert-mayur-sajan-j286pearlShimmerrRocks.Dharaangel_smilynats0101kshubhangidaisydee425Hanishadevimaankigeet4ever-Veritaserum-basicquestion1paponeconluv_DDwajiha-1ramaheshKrishnaluv94krati5JRiashruti_luvs_msksanu3108Doracakemrk-1shalini01esha143punjabi.princesalicia212charmed onesnahtani88SahSah-afsha-namita25CrazzyBusyrsroopali.Sanayaa.shah10preethia..shreyaa..Shalvesnehaluvmaaneet_SharmeenLuvsGCsanghita0000CrazyCutesyLD-RadhaLoquacious_Aashpickachu-Mrinalini-ibelieveinpinkkhwaishfanfelicitysmoak.Junglebee

.Sanayaa. IF-Sizzlerz
.Sanayaa.
.Sanayaa.

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 11:45am | IP Logged
RES

*EDITED*

it wz a gr8 part to finally maan confessed he luvs geet Tongue

Edited by Sanaya-luv-arti - 25 December 2010 at 5:01pm
i rok IF-Dazzler
i rok
i rok

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 12:02pm | IP Logged