Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

The Restauraunt - FF [MG] Ending: Page 110 (Page 110)

-afsha- IF-Sizzlerz
-afsha-
-afsha-

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 7:27am | IP Logged
Nice ff
Plz add me to ur pm lsit

--love-- Senior Member
--love--
--love--

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 8:02am | IP Logged
loved this part
bt plzzz dont end this ff
i love reading it
plzzzz
i was waiting fr adi-pinky love story

ambbiha IF-Rockerz
ambbiha
ambbiha

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 8:51am | IP Logged
just came across ur ff
it was really awesome
add me in ur pm list
Sameeha786 Senior Member
Sameeha786
Sameeha786

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 9:24am | IP Logged
The Restauraunt - FF

The Last Chapter without no further ado.

Chapter 25

8 Months Later

Geet: "La la la la la" she hummed while making Meera's favourite Italian Style Pasta

Geet: "My name is Sheila..." she sung while she moved to making Arjun's fruit salad.

Maan smirked as he watched her singing and cooking, Geet completely oblivious to Maan standing there. Maan had never seen Geet so happy and content in his whole life.

She set out the Italian Style Pasta in a plate and the fruit salad in a bowl and then set them in a tray. She then picked up the tray professionally and while heading out, she saw Maan standing at the doorstep.

Geet: "Are you hungry?" she said and jogged her way out of the back of the restaurant, into the warm, busy room of people munching, eating, laughing, and enjoying themselves.

Maan: "Yeah I am, actually" he said and followed her

Geet: "Okay. What do you want to eat then?" she said and set down the Pasta and Salad in front of Arjun and Meera.

Arjun and Meera married last month after Geet's baby was finally born into the world. It was actually Geet who told Meera to just marry Arjun and Maan who tried to convince Arjun to marry Meera and finally, they said those three words to each other and married.

Meera: "Thanks Geet. Your the best" she said and took a bite of her pasta

Arjun: "Thanks Geet. I need this for my diet" he said and took a bite of his salad

After Geet served the couple, Maan grabbed Geet's arm and dragged her off to the back of the restaurant in the kitchen. He then cornered her.

Maan: "I'm hungry" he said

Geet: "Maan I need to serve Pinky and Adi and god knows how many more people" she said and pounded Maan on the chest

Maan: "Don't you care about me?" he said and frowned

Geet: "Okay fine. What do you want to eat?"

Maan: "You" he said and nuzzled his face in her neck

He then trailed heavy kisses along her collarbone and those heavy kisses turned to ferocious, hungry ones. The kisses burned as he removed his mouth and then continued his trail of breadcrumbs.
His ferocious kisses then turned to teeth as he lightly bit the creamy flesh on her shoulder. Geet whimpered at his touch.

Geet: "Maan" she lovingly called as even though she didn't want to, she had to let go and get back to work.

Maan ignored her calls and groaned as he pulled her closer to him and pinned her against the wall. He then wrapped his hands around her tiny, fragile waist. The touch of his hands burned her skin as he led his hands slightly closer to her chest in every second.

Geet then realized where this was going so she put her hands on his and dragged them down to Maan's sides again.

Maan: "It's been so long. Your so busy you never care for me" he said as he engulfed her in his arms in fear of losing her again.

Pain and guilt struck Geet's chest as she also knew she has barely spent time with her baby and her husband. Which reminded her to ask about Mehak.

Geet: "How's it going with Mehak?" she said while nuzzling her face as deep in Maan's chest as she could.

Maan: "Good. I left her at the babysitter and came to see you"

Geet: "I promise i'll spend time with you soon" she said

Meera: "Sorry to disturb you but I think I have an idea..." she said and coughed for attention.

Geet and Maan broke the hug and looked at Arjun and Meera standing at the doorstep of the kitchen.

Meera: "How would you feel if me and Arjun took over and..." she said and trailed off

No-one said anything.

Arjun: "I could help" he said after no-one said anything

Maan and Geet exchanged glances.

Geet: "Okay. So you'll be fine cooking for all those people?" she asked

Meera and Arjun nodded.

Geet: "Great, so here's my apron and my cloth" she said and threw the cloth to Arjun and the Apron to Meera.

Meera immediately set to work making the Vegetable Lasagne and Springrolls and Arjun immediately set out and got to work, cleaning the tables.

*** Khurana Mansion ***

Geet and Maan stepped inside Khurana Mansion and looked around themselves. The pictures of Maan and Geet were now replaced with pictures of Maan, Geet, and Mehak.
Geet smiled at seeing the pictures.

As they looked at the pictures, they heard a faint crying sound. Maan and Geet looked at each other.

They then quickly headed off upstairs to their bedroom to check up on Mehak. The bedroom door was closed which was normally open.

Geet: "Strange" she muttered to herself. Maan then gestured her to open the door, Geet nodded and then pulled down the handle. The door clicked open.

And what Geet saw left Geet stunned.

Mehak was in her cot, alone. Crying. The babysitter wasn't there.

And then Geet heard faint smacking, and giggling sounds. She headed off to were her instincts told her to go, and before she knew it, she was in a guest room.

Then she saw the babysitter (who was a woman) and a man... KISSING?!

What was the babysitter doing kissing a MAN while her baby was crying?

Geet automatically went over to the babysitter, grabbed her arm and slapped her across the face.

Geet: "Just get out of my house and don't show your face to me ever again" she said and pointed to the way out

Babysitter: "Sure, but first I want my money" she said confidently

Geet: "Money? Your not getting money for kissing someone while my baby is crying for food. She was alone! What if something happened to her? Get out"

Geet: "And you too" she said to the man

Maan was left standing there, watching everything. Maan was angry. He was really, really, angry. He felt like teaching both of them a lesson. But he remained his calm and instead made his way towards his bedroom instead.

He picked up Mehak and set her on the bed, and got some clean clothes out of the wardrobe. He stripped her clothes off. Then he smirked and tickled her.

Geet stepped inside the bedroom only to find Mehak laughing and giggling and Maan was smiling along with her.

Geet: "You make a good father" she said and smiled

Maan: "Really?" he said and dressed Mehak into a clean t-shirt and trousers

Geet: "Really" she said and grabbed Maan by the arm and cornered him.

Maan: "I love you" he said and took his lips in her own.

Geet: "I... Love... You... Too" she said between the kisses

This was the last, and FINAL Chapter of The Restaurant! I hope you enjoyed this FF! I'll be PMing my whole friends list when I make a new FF.
My new FF will be called 'Boyfriends' and it will be based on Maan and Geet. I'm writing it just now while I'm typing this (multitasking). So yeah... I'll see you guys when I write a new FF!

The following 124 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarsnehag10pyarisaheliinlwgeetSShah786vini187scarce05shanmanHolynageetno1manamanuCandy_jsmisty_19Preetisharma123neetugarg123mkd.70manook22aisha_1998aditi_89asmi123leen10leennonabebuannie03taanniMaankiMariamavantika_singhlondongirl95arniindia5guru-ki-dewaani--love--alu5123blessednimA2Z_84maaneet93GemmwifeyTinkJiarostsurbhijn106MSgayatriashuvarmons_mbmaaneetfan123maaneetkimeetkhushboo22keerthi90anky_sLola13HADmishti-eiya-mishtibsanam1234ukellzbismazaman2000kptlcharlie1950shivangi783SaJan-SaJanTishuucyum321KinshukKiDewaniputhmaanujaanu-maankimishti--shamima-heermeherpushpisri91kshubhangiShimmerrMsMovielovergangesegbninavirupzloveuKrishnaluv94ramaheshmaankigeet4everbasicquestion1-Veritaserum-paponeconlibra25simi91-Zahra15-Hanishadevidaisydee425sonu4everlil_desi_goddesksasipunjabi.princeshindu4lyfshalini01shruti_luvs_mskesha143ambbihasanu3108Water.wajiha-1krati5alicia212mrk-1sona-rairsroopalihinal_maaneetshah10..shreyaa..Shalve.Sanayaa.-afsha-namita25CrazzyBusysweet scorpiodivareenasanghita0000Sabmeratu.zaara2212LD-RadhaCrazyCutesykhwaishfanfelicitysmoak.ibelieveinpinkpickachu-Mrinalini-spvdSecretKhabri420

sweet scorpio IF-Sizzlerz
sweet scorpio
sweet scorpio

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 9:34am | IP Logged
awesomeee!!!

SUPERB ENDING!

waiting 4 ur new ff!
-Zahra15- IF-Rockerz
-Zahra15-
-Zahra15-

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 9:35am | IP Logged
vry nice n swit ending........
smj1977.shruti IF-Rockerz
smj1977.shruti
smj1977.shruti

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 9:35am | IP Logged
r
maankigeet4ever IF-Rockerz
maankigeet4ever
maankigeet4ever

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 9:36am | IP Logged
loved it .the whole FF.....it was sweet....so happy that maan slapped that stupid babysitter...see u soon 

Go to top