Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

The Restauraunt - FF [MG] Ending: Page 110 (Page 105)

KinshukKiDewani IF-Dazzler
KinshukKiDewani
KinshukKiDewani

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
eyh we r soooooooooooooooooo dman luky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
luved the precap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
mwah!!!!!!!!!!!

londongirl95 Senior Member
londongirl95
londongirl95

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 5:10pm | IP Logged
wow amazing update!!
im so happy that maaneet are happy again!!
cant wait for your next update next weekend!
btw congrats on your FF for making it to 100 pages!!
this really is a super duper hit!!
lil_desi_goddes IF-Rockerz
lil_desi_goddes
lil_desi_goddes

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 6:08pm | IP Logged
hi, just read your entire ff uptill now, its sooo good, please do continue soon and please do add me to your pm list!
chubzy IF-Dazzler
chubzy
chubzy

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 7:30pm | IP Logged
Hey! I read both parts n they were jst so amazin, thank god maan is well. Plz cont soon
debomaaneet Goldie
debomaaneet
debomaaneet

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 1:36am | IP Logged
wow!!!go ahead.....its jst fantastic...:)
nahtani88 IF-Sizzlerz
nahtani88
nahtani88

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
superb update
cont soon
.Sanayaa. IF-Sizzlerz
.Sanayaa.
.Sanayaa.

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
Amazing update
keep it up!
cont soon
thnkxx 4 the PM!
Luv Sanaya!
Sameeha786 Senior Member
Sameeha786
Sameeha786

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
The Restauraunt - FF

Hey! Okay well, usually I update on weekends but I was bored and it's also the February Holidays here where I live (so i'll update more often). Enjoy this one!

P.S The Restauraunt is ending in the next update
PPS My next FF will be called 'Boyfriends' and (again) it will have a slightly different concept! Don't worry, because I'll be PMing my WHOLE friends list when my next FF is posted!

Chapter 24

3 Months Later

Geet: "Maan" she said and frowned

Maan: "Yes my darling?" he said, ironing clothes.

Maan Singh Khurana who has never done chores, let alone iron his own clothes is now doing that today because he wanted his pregnant wife to rest. He has been doing all the chores since he found out Geet was pregnant.

Geet: "I think I look a bit fat" she said, and cupped the slight bulge on her belly while looking in the big mirror.

Maan sighed and switched off the iron. He then went up to Geet and slid his arms around her belly.

Maan: "Geet, I thought you were supposed to know about pregnancy more then I do. This" he said and pointed to the slight bulge

Maan: "Is our tiny baby growing inside. And you still look beautiful. Like always" he said and nuzzled his face in her neck

Geet blushed and looked down. Then she remembered.

It was her birthday.

Did he remember?

Geet: "Maan? What day is it today?" she asked as casually as she could

Maan: "Saturday" he said and removed his arms from Geet's belly. He then went over the desk and picked up a random magazine and began to read.

Geet: "Right. Maan i'll be back" she said in a low voice and headed off to the washroom.

Maan watched Geet make her way to the washroom. He knew Geet was sad because she thought he didn't remember her birthday, but Maan also knew that she had to wait just a little while longer. He was still trying to decide her birthday present.

His eye then caught the briefcase.

In that briefcase was money he earned yesterday at Khurana Constructions from the contract he won. He forgot to put it inside the safe.

He picked up the briefcase and headed off towards the Safe Room. A room where he and Geet kept all their saved up money in a giant safe.

When he arrived at the doorstep of the Safe Room, he took out his key and twirled it around the key hole. The door clicked unlocked. He pushed down the handle and stepped inside.

He then entered the code in for the giant safe and the safe then clicked open. There were two draws. One for Maan, and one for Geet.

Maan opened the draw for his and unloaded the briefcase and put the money inside his draw. Then he casually checked Geet's draw.

He suddenly had an idea for a birthday present for Geet.

-- Flashback --

Geet: "Maan, I think i've saved up enough money for my restaurant. Can you look for some good restaurants for me?" she said one afternoon.

-- Present --

Maan smirked.

Geet: "I can't believe Maan forgot my birthday!" she said to Pinky over the phone

Pinky: "Maan Sir forgot your birthday?!" she said and nearly choked on her muffin

Geet: "I know! Can you believe it?"

Pinky: "But Maan Sir isn't the sort of person to forget things" she said with her mouth full of God knows what.

Suddenly, there was silence over the phone.

Since no-one said anything, Pinky decided to say something.

Pinky: "Maybe he wants to surprise you" she said and munched on her cheese burger

Geet: "Maybe your right" she said and considered the thought in her mind.

Pinky: "Geet, I am absolutely right. He just wants to do something special for you and decided to surprise you instead. No hard feelings. All you have to do is wait for the surprise" she said slurped on her milkshake.

Geet: "Thanks Pinky. You made me feel alot better" she said

Pinky: "Don't mention it!" she said and hung up

Geet put the phone down feeling content.

She smiled.

Maan took off his sunglasses and looked at the huge building in front of him. It looked just right from the outside. Now he just needed to see how it looked on the inside.

He then went inside the restaurant.

His breath was stuck in his throat.

It was the most beautiful restaurant he had ever seen in his whole, entire life: Click Here

He was definitely going to buy this for Geet.

Geet paced up and down.

She was getting really impatient.

What was Maan's surprise? She really wanted to know.

Finally, her legs couldn't take it anymore so she sat down on her bed in defeat.

Maan stepped inside Khurana Mansion and made his way upstairs. He then opened the bedroom door.

Geet was reading a book.

Maan: "Geet come, I need to take you somewhere" he said and reached in his pocket, only to find a cloth.

Geet: "What? But -- Wait, why are you tying this blindfold on me? Maan? Are you crazy? Tell me, where are we --"

And before she knew it Maan was leading her down the stairs.

After they exited Khurana Mansion, Maan sat her down in his car and then jogged onto the driver side. He then turned the ignition and drove away, breaking all the speed limits.

Geet: "Maan, where are we going? What kind of craziness is this?" she said

After they reached the restaurant, Maan led Geet out of the car and then led her inside the restaurant.

Maan: "Geet, prepare yourself" he said

Geet: "For what?" she said and sighed in exasperation

Maan untied the blindfold.

Maan: "For this" he said and stepped aside

Geet's eyes fluttered open. She looked around herself. Before she could even respond, her breath was stuck in her throat. She couldn't believe this.

Geet: "Oh. My. God" she whispered to herself

"Surprise!"

Geet was so shocked she didn't even notice Meera, Arjun, Pinky, Adi, and all Geet's close friends sitting at a nearby table.

Geet: "You guys --"

Meera: "Come here Geet! Blow the candles and make a wish!" she exclaimed

Geet made her way towards the table her friends' were at and sat down. In front of her was her favourite strawberry cream cake. In the centre it said: Happy 25th Birthday Geet!
In fancy letters.

Geet blew the candles and made her wish. She then cut a piece of cake and fed it to Maan. Geet's friends cheered and clapped.

Maan: "What was your wish?" he asked

Geet: "I'm not telling. Or else it won't come true" she said and giggled

After a while, Geet dragged Maan to a corner.

Geet: "How did you --"

Maan: "Right, before you even ask, I did this with your money. Your money in the safe was enough for this restaurant so I decided to buy it for your birthday present. You know, surprise you and all that. I promise I didn't buy it with my own money. You can even ask the agent. And do you know what this restaurant is called?"

Before Geet could respond, Maan answered for her.

Maan: "Khurana Restaurant"

Geet: "Thank you Maan" she said as a tear escaped her eye

Maan: "Don't cry on your birthday" he said and engulfed her in his arms.

Somwhere from far away, they heard a voice.

Pinky: "GEET! Come here! We're your first customers! You better make me something good! I want... The Spicy Chicken Tikka Pizza!" she said

Geet rolled her eyes.

Geet: "I better get to work then. I've got customers waiting" she said and winked

And soon, after a while there were hungry people coming in Khurana Restaurant.

Precap: The Ending.

Phew! My fingers hurt from typing and writing so much. This took me extra long because I made SO many mistakes in this update so I had to edit it and go through it LOL

Hit the like button if you enjoyed this update!

The following 99 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarsnehag10pyarisaheliinlwgeetscarce05geetno1taniakhaled48Candy_jsramavishPreetisharma123asmi123fizza25--love--annie03mons_mblondongirl95bhakbhartifanalu5123MaankiMariamTinkJiaGemmrostpiyushimishtib-eiya-teju2292khushboo22varthyadi000sanam1234ubismazaman2000kellzMina420SaJan-SaJanmaaneetkimeetbobbydolldoosheekaTishuumaansi007shivangi783cyum321-maankimishti--shamima-bd670816vidu87KinshukKiDewanininavigangesegbputhRishbalaAsyaMGMysticalRealmpushpikshubhangiMsMovieloverShimmerr-Veritaserum--Zahra15-libra25daisydee425Hanishadevisonu4everalicia212lil_desi_goddesksasipunjabi.princeshindu4lyfanjucoolshalini01esha143shruti_luvs_mskpaponeconmaankigeet4everkrati5mrk-1Water.wajiha-1ambbiha--Ratna--rsroopaliShalveseemamarypreethiaSabmeratu.hinal_maaneetshah10.Sanayaa.-afsha-namita25CrazzyBusysweet scorpioSahSah_SharmeenLuvsGCsanghita0000khwaishfanfelicitysmoak.ibelieveinpinkpickachuCrazyCutesy-Mrinalini-SecretKhabri420

Go to top