Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SahSah thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
That was awesome update....poor maaneet....

will geet lost the baby...oh no
mrk-1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
wow that was awsome one yaar..loved it !!! gr8 going !! continue soon
sona-rai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome awesome lovely mindblowing updateπŸ‘πŸ‘
trishap thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome............. loved it
pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
I'm soooooooooo happy!!!
Maan is back to normal!!!!
But that rahul!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I hate him😑.
Continue soonnn.
Thanxx for the pm.

Fatima
Sameeha786 thumbnail
The Restauraunt - FF

Here is another update for everyone to relish πŸ˜†

P.S I would just like to thank everyone for appreciating this Fan Fiction. I think this is the best Fan Fiction I have ever written and because of you guys reading and commenting, this Fan Fiction is close to 100 pages and is becoming a super duper hit! So thanks guys and I hope you keep reading!

Chapter 23

Meera stood there, shocked.

Meera, who just came out of the shower was wondering why there was so much noise in the house. She came downstairs only to notice that Rahul was possibly dead, Geet was on the ground, and Maan was standing with a shovel in his hands.

No-one said anything for a few minutes.

Maan stared at the shovel in his hands, then looked at Geet who was lying on the floor on her stomach. Was she alright?

Maan immediately dropped the shovel and walked up to Geet. He bent down, and turned her around so this time she was facing Maan.

Her eyes were closed.

Maan: "Geet" he said and realized he was speaking for the first time after the accident

Meera's eyes widened.

Meera: "Maan behind you!!" she said and put her hand on her mouth and looked away.

Maan stood up and sensed someone behind him. It was Rahul with that shovel in his hands. Maan ducked just in time and then turned to Rahul. He grabbed the shovel from his hands and hit him with it in his stomach. Rahul collapsed.

Meera breathed a huge sigh of relief and dropped her hands to her sides.

But her relief was cut short when she saw Geet was very still on the ground.

Meera: "Oh my god... OH MY GOD!!! Geet!!" she said and ran up to her and bent down.

Maan also turned around and bent down beside Geet. He checked her pulse. Her heart beat was so slow, Maan thought it would stop any minute.

Meera: "We have to get her to the hospital! Quick!"

Maan agreed and lifted her in his arms. His body was still sore from the sudden movements, but he didn't care. Right now, what mattered was Geet.

Maan: "Meera, call the driver and tell him to take Rahul to the hospital. I don't think he's dead. I'll go in my own car" he said

Meera agreed to his command and called the driver inside. The driver and Meera lifted Rahul and took him to the car while Maan put Geet inside his own car.

Maan then jogged to the driver seat and sat down. He turned the ignition and he drove off, breaking all the speed limits.

After what seemed like forever, Maan reached the City Hospital and got out of his car. He then lifted Geet again and went inside the hospital.

Maan called Arjun and told him what happened and how he found Geet very still on the ground. Arjun listened to all this and took Geet inside the examination room to examine her.

Arjun: "Wait here, I'll get the tests done" he said and went inside the room Geet was in.

Maan just slumped down on a seat near the room rested his head against the wall. He should have killed Rahul. Why did he just let him go that day in the hotel? He should have killed him once and for all. He didn't care if he went to jail for that.

A huge lump formed in Maan's throat.

What if Geet didn't get better? What if Geet died?

No. She can't just die like that. During their wedding, Geet promised she would never leave Maan alone. Maan was sure Geet would fulfil her vow.

Suddenly, Maan realized that he couldn't keep his eyes open anymore and his head was nodding up and down. He needed to sleep.

And he did just that.

Maan's sleep got disturbed by a soft tap on his shoulder. He decided to ignore it but the soft taps turned to nudges. His eyes fluttered open and took some time to figure out where he was. Then he realized he was in a hospital, and Geet wasn't well.

It was Arjun.

Maan: "Is everything alright? Is Geet alright? What's wrong with her?" he asked in one breath

Arjun sighed and sat down on the chair beside Maan.

Arjun: "Do you know?" he asked

Maan: "Know what?" he asked back in confusion

Arjun sighed again, deeply this time and then looked at Maan in the eyes.

Arjun: "Geet is pregnant" he said

Those words were ringing in his ears. Geet is pregnant. When did this happen?

Maan: "For... How long?" he said and gulped

Arjun: "1 week and 1 day" he said

A part of Maan wanted to jump around and dance in joy and tell everyone that is wife was pregnant and he was about to become a father.
The other part of Maan was feeling guilty. Suddenly it all made sense.

The day Geet vomited before Maan had to go to Delhi must have been a pregnancy reaction. She was well and she didn't need to take those tablets either. She was pregnant and the next day she probably called him to tell him she was pregnant but it turned out that he was paralysed.
Maan also knew that Geet had to take care of Khurana Constructions and the house herself. He also knew she had to do the shopping herself. She had to do everything herself.

She was meant to be lying in bed, resting. Not doing chores.

Maan: "I shouldn't have went that day. I'm so STUPID!" he said and hid his face in his hands and began to cry. This was all his fault. The situation Geet is in, was all his fault.

Arjun understood. He knew how Maan was feeling. He put a hand on his shoulder.

Arjun: "It's not your fault. And your not stupid" he said confidently

Maan: "It is my fault! I knew Geet wasn't well but still. I had to go to Delhi. I can't believe I chose work over my wife! Geet is going to be so mad at me now" he said and cried some more.

Arjun: "Geet didn't tell you she was pregnant because she wanted you to be able to feel it. She wanted you to dance and hug her. You were paralysed, remember? That's why she didn't tell you" he said

Maan said nothing. He just cried.

Arjun: "You can go in and meet her. She's fine, and awake. Her baby is fine too" he said and excused himself to attend another patient.

Maan wiped his tears and decided to confront Geet. He stood up, and walked towards the door. He pushed the handle down and the door clicked open. He entered the room, and closed the door behind him. Then he looked at Geet.

She was talking to her baby.

Geet looked so happy at that moment. She had one hand to her stomach and used her other hand to do hand gestures. She was telling her baby how she would buy him/her lots of clothes and toys and how he/she would grow up and go to university and then marry and then have kids.

She stopped when her eye caught Maan standing at the doorstep.

Her smile grew even wider as she realized Maan was standing, and moving. She gestured him towards her. Maan nodded and walked up to Geet. He sat down on the stool beside her bed.

Before Geet could explain her happiness Maan was the first to say something.

Maan: "I'm sorry" he said in a low voice

Geet's smile immediately vanished. What was he saying sorry for? She wondered.

Geet: "What? Why?" she said in surprise

Maan: "For leaving you alone that night. I shouldn't have gone to Delhi. I should have stayed here and looked after you" he said and looked down

Geet: "Maan, it's not like you knew I was pregnant. You thought I had food poisoning or something. It was all innocent and it's not like you did it intentionally. It's not your fault that you had an accident either. Baabaji just planned this for us and it happened. And look, you can talk, walk, and move. How amazing is that? I feel like I am the happiest woman on earth and please don't say sorry. It wasn't your fault and it wasn't my fault either. It just... happend" she shrugged and smiled.

Maan also smiled.

He reached over to his pocket only to pull out a chocolate Mars Bar. He opened it and fed it to Geet.

Geet: "How did you know our baby was asking for chocolate?" she said and took another bite.

Maan: "I guess me and our baby know each other very well" he said

After she finished the chocolate bar, Maan saw she had a bit of chocolate near her lip. He bent over and licked it away.

Maan: "Chocolate" he whispered

He was clearly hungry again.

Precap: 3 Month Leap
Precap #2: Geet's Birthday and Maan's Surprise

Oh my god your so lucky I'm giving you TWO Precaps! Anyways, make sure to press the like button if you enjoyed this update!

P.S I know this update isn't very long but I gave you the longest update I have ever written, yesterday. Don't be so greedy πŸ˜†

libra25 thumbnail
yipeeeeeeeeeeeee i am the first one....
awesome update......all is well now

Edited by libra25 - 13 years ago
-Zahra15- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
superb part...continue soon.....
simi91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail