loved it
hate shasha
maneet wedding..........awwwwwww
waiting fr it
plz update soon
Posted: 13 years ago
The Restauraunt - FF

Chapter 11

Geet and Maan were finally getting married. Every employee was at the church to witness the wedding. Pinky, Adi, even the new employee, Meera. Arjun, the famous doctor was also there.

Pinky and Meera had become good friends of Geet. Yesterday, all the employee's worked on preparing the wedding. Pinky and Meera had been joined up with Geet to choose the wedding dress and help her with the makeup, manicures, pedicures, and other essentials.

Arjun had took a day off. So he, and Adi helped him choose the best church, and also helped him buy a tuxedo, shoes, tie, etc.

Geet, Pinky, and Meera finally agreed on a wedding dress after going to the best bridal shops - http://buyweddingdress.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/wedding-dress.jpg

And today was the day.

Today was that day where Geet would finally, become Maan's wife. Maan and Geet stood in front of each other and never stopped smiling. They both agreed to the vows and then came the decision.

Vicar: "Maan Singh Khurana, do you accept Geet Handa as your wife?" he asked

Maan: "Yes. I do" he said smiling

Vicar: "Geet Handa, do you accept Maan Singh Khurana as your husband?" he asked

Before Geet could reply, the witnesses, and the couple, heard a familar voice.

Lady: "Not so fast!" she said and eyed Geet angrily

The witnesses turned around and gasped at who they saw. Maan and Geet, and the vicar looked at her in shock.

There was a dangerous silence in the room.

Sasha.

It was Sasha who came strutting through the pathway that led up to the stage where Maan and Geet stood. She walked up the stage and stood between Maan and Geet were standing.

Maan: "You" he hissed angrily and gave a deathly glare

Sasha looked at Maan then turned around to face a trembling Geet.

Sasha: "I thought you were dead" she said as her voice echoed around the church.

Pinky felt like killing Sasha right that minute. Adi was shaking his head in disbelief, and Meera put her hand on her head and sighed.

Geet: "It was you who messed up with the brakes. I knew it" she said in a tiny voice

The witnesses gasped. Pinky put a hand on her mouth in shock, Adi stared at the commotion in front of him wide eyed. Meera put a hand on her chest, and Arjun stood up in anger ready to drag Sasha out of the church.

Sasha then took out a knife from her pocket. She held it on the side of her neck. It was close enough to be touching. And Geet felt the cold metal. She stood there, trembling in fear.

Maan had enough. he grabbed Sasha by the arm and slapped her right across the face. The sound of the slap echoed around the church. Everyone heard it.

Pinky, Meera, and Adi smirked. Arjun nodded and sat back down on the bench in satisfaction.

Maan: "Listen Sasha. Your a jealous brat who just wants money, and wealth. Why don't you go try this on someone else. I'm getting married today, and you just have to accept the fact that I am. Nothing can seperate us. Not even God. Your not needed here anymore" he said and took the knife from Sasha's and hand threw it behind him.

Sasha's left cheek had turned red, and the mark of Maan's hand was cleary visible. Arjun stood up and walked up the pathway, up the stage and grabbed Sasha by the arm. He dragged her out of the church and threw her on the ground outside. He then closed the doors.

Once Arjun came back inside, and sat back down, Maan ordered the Vicar to continue.

Vicar: "Geet Handa, do you accept Maan Singh Khurana as your husband?" he asked

Geet looked at Maan and smiled.

Geet: "Yes. I do"

Vicar: "You may know kiss the bride"

Maan and Geet kissed, and everyone clapped and cheered. The couple broke the kiss and looked at the crowd in front of them and smiled.

Precap: Hot, and steamy romantic Maaneet moments

Hey guys! I know this was a very short update but I need to leave and actually go to my cousins wedding in like 3 hours. So I need to get ready.

Sameeha x

finally they r married....gosh dat sasha.....bt nice part..do upd asap...
finally maaneet marriage.......... loved it.... plzzz continue soon
nice update

have fun at ur cousin's wedding!!!!
Lovely Update Sameeha....Finally they are Married....love u Maan for Slapping Sasha so hard...how dare she put the knife on Geet neck....plz update the next part soon
awesome....
yay, maaneet r married...
thnx 4 d pm..
Awe that was so sweet and that sasha deserved it other then that the wedding went smoothly and love geets dress anyways great update and continue soon 😊
Huraay, they're married!😊 Now just waiting anxiously for the next update

loved geet's wedding dress. 👏👏👏👏 

I was shocked when sasha turned up at the church. Good that geet told everyone that it was sasha who messed up the brakes. 👏👏

so happy that maan slapped sasha and arjun threw her out of the church.

aww geet and maan's wedding vows are complete. looking forward to maneet moments together. 😳