Frequent Posters

punjabi.princes thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
great update
ughh no MU plzz
con't soon!
Great FF Sam, Maneet were too cute and adorable:)
SO glad that Maan confessed his feelings for Geet, their scenes together were mindblowing, please continue:)
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Can u please add me in ur PM list?........

seemamary thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
plssssssssssssssss update waiting.
Audiwalia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Loved it...... Maan kissed shasha yuck....... R u serious plz tell me its a joke....
Sameeha786 thumbnail
The Restauraunt - FF

Hey guys! So before you throw me your chappals, let me explain myself 😆
I was at a sleepover with one of my friends and my friend's internet connection wasn't working, so therefore I couldn't update. Instead... I've been WRITING my updates in my notebook so I am going to copy the updates from my notebook, onto this to save me time from thinking 😉 I hope you can forgive me!

I have posted a Character Sketch, so if you are confused about the characters in this show, please go to Page 1! 😊

I am now a SENIOR MEMBER!! Yay!! I am so happy!!

Chapter 8

Geet quickly rushed into her cabin, ignoring Maan who was trying to call out to her. Geet wanted this misunderstanding to get over and done with. She couldn't bare staying away from Maan any longer. She asked Baabaji to bless Pinky as she had done the most wonderful thing ever by giving her this idea.

She rummaged through draws to find a clean sheet of paper, and once she did, she sat down on her chair and grabbed her best pen.

She threw away a couple sheets of paper until she thought she wrote the right letter. She folded the letter, and ran next door to Maan's cabin.

Before entering, she three deep breaths and knocked on the cabin door.

Maan: "Come in" he snapped like usual

Geet entered the cabin with the letter in her cold, shaking hands. Her heart beat started beating faster when she saw Maan. He looked hot. Even in his business attire.

Geet looked at the engagement ring on her left finger. Then she looked at gold ring on Maan's right ring finger. She then handed over the letter without looking at Maan.

Geet: "I want you to read this letter, when you have the time" she said biting the skin on her lip. She could feel Maan's burning gaze on her. She couldn't resist but respond to the gaze. She looked into those deep caramel eyes.

Maan held the letter and looked at Geet. Then he looked back at the white sheet of paper.

Maan: "Your not... Resigning are you?" he said in fear

Geet: "No Maan. Please... Just read the letter" she said and exited the cabin before Maan could speak any further.

Maan looked at the letter and sat down. He opened the letter and started reading.

"Hi Maan.

This is Geet. I just want our misunderstandings to be cleared. I can't bare with this any longer and I want to say sorry for pushing you like that, and raising my tone at you. I shouldn't have, and I will never do it again.

I also want to tell you what Sasha told me. She threatened me. She said if I don't stay away from you, then she'll kill you. In front of me. She also said if I tell the police, or you then... Well you know.

I know I couldn't 'tell' you, so I thought of writing a letter to you. Well, Pinky did.

But I just didn't know what to do. I was stuck. And, well I just hope you can forgive me.

Yours forever,

Geet"

Maan looked at the letter, as anger formed on his face. He wanted to talk to Sasha.

Right now.

So Maan took the phone and dialled Sasha's cabin number. He told her to come into his cabin. He then, dialled Geet's cabin number and told her to come into his cabin.

Sasha came first.

Sasha: "MK, you called me?" she said in her sicky sweet tone

Maan stood up from his chair, and walked towards Sasha.

Maan: "Sasha, don't use that tone with me. It's not going to make me forgive you for whatever you have done" he said and looked directly at her in the eyes.

Sasha couldn't look onto those dangerous eyes anymore as they were seeping through her soul. She looked away.

Maan: "Don't look away. This office has rules. There is also a rule about harassing/threatening or bullying other employees. You have broken that rule. I don't like anyone breaking my rules, Sasha"

Sasha saw Geet coming towards Maan's cabin. She had an idea. As soon as Geet entered the cabin, Sasha grabbed Maan's collar and pressed her lips on his.

Geet froze.

The file she held in her hands dropped.

Meanwhile, Maan struggled to get out of Sasha's grip. Sasha finally broke the kiss. Sasha looked at Geet. An evil smile formed on her mouth.

Maan on the other hand, wiped his mouth with the back of his hand. Dying to get that taste away from his mouth, he then looked at Geet, who was looking directly at him with a blank expression.

Maan didn't like where this was going. He shook his head in disbelief.

Anger formed on Geet's face. Instead of rebuking Maan, she turned on to Sasha.

Geet: "How... Dare... You!!" she said pointing a finger at Sasha.

Maan looked confusingly at Geet. This is where the woman slaps the man and then leaves, crying. This was different.

Sasha was also confused, and a bit nervous.

Geet: "How dare you, throw yourself at Maan!" she said fuming with anger

Sasha's evil smile faded. Her plan was to get Geet to leave Maan. Not her lecturing her.

Geet: "You know what, I trust Maan. He wouldn't do anything like that. I know him very well. Do you think you can just throw yourself at him like that, and I would just leave him? No, thats not gonna happen. Do you understand?"

Maan was trying hard not to laugh. He smirked, and looked away.

Sasha stood there in embarrassment. She was about to exit the cabin, but Maan stopped her.

Maan: "Sasha, your fired" he said and crossed his arms.

Sasha: "MK... I love you" she whispered loud enough so he could hear.

Maan: "But I love someone else. I'm committed. And even if I wasn't, I would still never choose you"

Sasha: "Fine. Goodbye" she said and turned on her heels, then left.

Geet looked at Sasha leave the cabin, then she turned to look at Maan. She ran up to Maan, and hugged him so tight, Maan couldn't breath.

Geet: "I'm sorry" she said and sobbed onto Maans chest.

Maan: "It's okay Geet. It happens" he said and ran his hands up and down her back comfortingly

Geet: "You know... I'm not going to kiss you until you put this into your mouth" she said and broke the kiss.

Geet handed over a chewing gum to Maan and Maan immediately popped it into his mouth, wanting to get rid of Sasha's slobbery taste.

Maan: "She's a bad kisser" he said and chewed on his gum

Geet: "Shutup Maan" she said and playfully hit him on the chest.

Maan: "Ouch" he said pretending

Geet: "Sorry!" she said as hurt and guilt flashed onto her face

Maan: "I'm joking!" he said and closed the blinds, and locked the door.

Geet: "What are you doing?" she asked

Maan: "Time for some romance" he said and grabbed Geet by the waist and pushed her against the wall.

Geet: "Hey! I have lots of work to do" she said trying to get out of Maan's grip

Maan: "But I'm the boss. I can do whatever I want" he said pressed his lips on Geet's lips. Maan took his time exploring, and sucking. He then placed the chewing gum on Geet's tongue and broke the kiss.

Geet: "This is even minty-er" she said and chewed on the gum.

Maan: "So when do you wanna get married" he said, resting his forehead on Geet's.

Geet: "I don't mind" she said and shrugged

Maan: "I was thinking something... We both don't have families so how are we gonna get married?" he said confused

Geet: "Never mind. We'll just get married at a church whenever we're ready" she said

Maan: "Okay" he said and both looked into their eyes, lost in their own world.

Precap: Car Accident

I hope you enjoyed this update. Press the like button if you did!
Edited by Sameeha786 - 13 years ago
namita25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update......
I just loved the way geet slapped sasha........it was too gud...I am happy that she trusts her man this much....n the precap is scary......plz update soon....
Audiwalia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Loved it....., but car accident....... Anyway shasha kissed him yuck...... My Poor Maan
nahtani88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
amazing update
cont soon
s-o-m-m-i-e thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey sam🤗
loved it....
cont. soon