India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

DABAANG RAHUL

shammaa Groupbie
shammaa
shammaa

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
Guys correct me if I'm wrong... Just an observation..... Rahul's character in RBO is just like Salman Khan's character of Robinhood Pandey in his latest blockbuster Dabaang.... Why I say this is....
1. Like Dabaang Manish is also playing the tough thick skinned guy who is not scared of anything or anybody.... He beats up goons in d most filmy way....
2. He has got this big time attitude on his face all the time making him look unapproachable all the time.... But has a very soft heart which makes his eyes moist every now and then.... But Manish and Salman both hide it from others not letting them know their soft side.... How much ever they are effected they show as if they don't care where as they are....
3. Both Salman and Manish in Dabaang and RBO respectively hate their loved once.... Salman hates his step father and his half brother makkhi and is out there to destroy them... And similarly in RBO Manish is out there to destroy his closest people.... His best friends and d love of his life.... But the good news is at the end of the day because they have their soft hearts they land up protecting them....
4. Manish and Salman are Both very RAW in their approach when it comes to romance... Salman's approach towards sonakshi in d film is similar to manish's approach towards priyanka.... Very RAW and wild.... Love the way He looks at pri.... Love the way He just pulls her with her hand....
5. Hot looking studs with fabulously sexy bodies have the same intensity in their eyes with their angry young man attitude all the time... Power in their personalities and their crisp over the top filmy dialogues.... Simply fantastic...
Love these two Dabaangs..... Love to see Manish in his Dabaang avatar.... I'm loving him in this show too.... Rather started lusting this hottie all over again....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

destinylovekrock

iluvmanar IF-Dazzler
iluvmanar
iluvmanar

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
DITTO....almost same....robin hood....LOL
jyothi1989 IF-Dazzler
jyothi1989
jyothi1989

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
damn is body was to droll for i was wowwwwwwww while he was doing all his workout nice broad shoulders liked it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvmanar

vanisha22 Groupbie
vanisha22
vanisha22

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 12:25am | IP Logged
oh yes.... that is so true.... brilliant observation shammaClapClap.....you are right.....  Rahul DabaangROFL....... 
now would love to see him having those occasional laughters also like salman when he cracks up into the laughter after saying 'hum tumhari body mein itne ched karenge ki samajh mein nahin ayega ki saans kahan se lein aur....' ROFL  ROFLROFL..... 
manish has got a million dollar smile which we can see in flashbacks as rahul the college boy but Rahul khanna the businessman doesnt smile only.....
 Rahul is such a hooooooooooooottttttttttttt dabaang     Thumbs Up

krock

prerna18 Groupbie
prerna18
prerna18

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Dabaang ko finally pyaar ho gaya... Yahoooooooooooooo....... I am so excited.... The church scene was to die for today... Dabaang Rahul ko pyaar mein helpless dekh ke mujhe usse pyaar ho gaya....
Rocking episode today.... What a scene...
Rahul khanna... One man.... True Dabaang.... Has the whole world at his feet.... Beats and knocks down the villains in one kick or punch.... And here the love of his life just slaps him and goes and he stands there with his head down....
I want a Rahul in my life too.... I want Rahul.... I want this Dabaang to be my lover... Sam ur hot but I'm so jealous of u..

krock

krock IF-Sizzlerz
krock
krock

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged
ya maish is new chulbul panday......................................lol...............but thodi der ke liye apni yeh sadsuness baju main nahi rakh sakta

destinylove

-Veena- IF-Stunnerz
-Veena-
-Veena-

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 7:35am | IP Logged

Please continue discussions of Rahul/Manish's features in the AT provided. Please no comparisons between actors or characters (IF rule)

Such topics should be discussed in their respective AT's keeping to IF rules and realizing that there are people from all age groups that come to his forum please be careful in articulating words of excitement.

Hence forth all such topics will be directed there.

Thanks.
Topic Closed.

RBO Dev Team.

krock

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index