Hope the CVS have seen this thread!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saumiee.Kiran.

zaaratq IF-Sizzlerz
zaaratq
zaaratq

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 3:08am | IP Logged
hey thanks for the post... been waiting to share my thoughts about how i started to watching geet. now im glad for the opportunity. well.. im living in singapore and have indian channels being broadcasted here like Zee Tv. but i hated serials alot. i don like the rona dona and all the bahu beti stories. i used to have a great fren from YT who intro me to serials. at first i was like NO WAY gonna watch them... she intro me to DMG first. said that its different from normal EKTA dramas.. i with hestitation watched it, from the first epi.. i didnt like the story much as i have seen better DOC dramas like ER... also thought that they are logically playing the characters. not serious enough... so i stopped... since i subscribed my fren acc, i used to get video mixes she upload for the Armaan Riddhima couple... first was karan and shilpa.. liked their pair but not crazy over them... there was a period i ignored DMG.... then came VM on karan and sukriti... i still prefered SHILPA for KSG... but i did watch some parts, thought they were funny. i LOVED the characters ATUL, MUSKAAN, RAHUL and SHUBANKAR... so i continued for them... in between, i saw another video for MJHT... at first i tried watching... then it get bored, since i have already seen too many college stories before, and whats more, MY ALL TIME FAV HINDI MOVIE WAS KKHH.... so i skipped MJHT and continued with DMG for awhile... i really loved JENNIFER as riddhima and i thought of continuing... but as all know, the SIDMA track came and i hated it... so i totally stopped... i still rmb the day, it was 17 august 2010 at 3.10pm... i chanced upon GEET drama by chance... because of school and personal heartbreaks, i didnt come to YT for almost 5-6 months... and i rmb i saw the video of PARI's entry, and i just saw one part since i have to off my pc that time. i came back home to watch it again and got hooked onto it since then.. i intro GEET to my sister the following WK and we are both ON IF DUE TO GEET ONLY!!! words are not enough to tell my feelings about this couple... its for this couple, i have been staying late nights up to catch the day's epi on YT.... still HOOKED!!!!!CryCryDeadDead

GOSH THAT WAS A LONG STORY OF MY JOURNEY TO CATCHING GEET.... THANKS CVS and DEFINITELY DD AND GC FOR THE NEVER CREATED BEFORE MAGIC.....

Edited by zaara25 - 21 December 2010 at 3:07am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

supria.Kiran.

pppp12345 Senior Member
pppp12345
pppp12345

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 3:36am | IP Logged

I never used to see any daily soaps i used to hate like anything else.I had in my intention that daily soaps are only saas bahu kind and Dragging.I have never seen Guru's Ramayan or Drishti's DMG. One fine day i was just scrolling the channels and i found  promo of Geet- First office scene where Mann stares at Geet behind the file and Geet staring at him and falling in his arms.Really felt like i am seeing some fairy tale in TV and to be frank first look only i was fida on Mannet they were looking so divine with their beautiful eyes n body language.from that day i started seeing it.Today i am Just Mad of these two couples.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Kiran.

Go to top