India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

How did u start? (Page 6)

crazyball Senior Member
crazyball
crazyball

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 4:12am | IP Logged
watched geet frm d first epi coz of DD (luved her in DMG)....but like many i too missed some epi in between wen it was abt dev-geet....caught again wen maan entered...aft dat also i mite have missed epi in between but always made sure dat i catch dat epi somehow....can stay away frm geet!!

saumiee IF-Rockerz
saumiee
saumiee

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 4:15am | IP Logged
Starmy sis is a die-hard fan of dmg....& i used 2 accompany her watching it sometimes....i liked DD in dmg & i liked GC in ramayan as well....then my sister told me abt this new serial where both of my favs were present..........i was like....ok i'll watch it...Sleepy
i started watching it from day 1 with my family but found it just like another family saga......so i was no more its regular viewer...i just catched up with the story through my sis...i liked dev-geet's jodi!!!!! & when maan entered i was like.."omg!!! don't spoil their pair" (this was because i HADN'T  seen maan's entry epi then)  i continued catching up with the story but never saw MAANEET 2gether....it obviously seemed interesting but i avoided...(SILLY ME!!!)
UNTIL.......once my sis was out for school......& i saw the epi when maan rescued geet from Brij...and the epi when geet came to delhi & was appointed as his secretary  by mistake.......i started liking it & b'came a regular viewer but.....& gradually i got hooked up to it & now i'm a PROUD GEET ADDICT!!!! EmbarrassedLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mechantefille.Kiran.

Anisha1707 Groupbie
Anisha1707
Anisha1707

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 4:25am | IP Logged
Well is starting episodes I found it quite boring as geet was very sehmi sehmi girl nd listen to wat her brthr says bt wen there was maan's entry it became interesting as they say aaj aapki zindgi mein Aapka humsafar aane wala I was eager to watch how the story wil go on nd how will maan geet fall in love nd wen geet stood 4 her rights nd made her brthr arrested she set an eg 4 all those who sacrifice their lives bcz of family boundations....... After dat I started watching it...,, nd nw it has bcme my LIFLINE I m even afraid of thinking this show ending......

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Kiran.

quit IF-Rockerz
quit
quit

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 5:06am | IP Logged

I started seeing Hindi channels to learn Hindi i am not interested in serials just go through them when ever possible and i try to know all stories of serials and new promos will gave some ideas about the show and usually am not addicted to drama series iBig smile

In the same way i came to know GEET through promos about GHSP so i thought these both is going to be the same series like all the shows so not shown any interest in itDead

June i got some personal problems and depressedAngryCry at that time i was totally out of mind that time i started seeing the show where the kurban hua seq took place unfortunately i didn't see that seqAngry and after that maan's helping geet to over come the situation of the saree throned Clapafter seeing that i have became a great fan of maan and geet .........................

after that i became a mad to see the show for this i got lot of scoldings i will think of the show 24/7 i cant be now with out the show now coz of GHSPEmbarrassedEmbarrassed only i can come out of my problems and now am the happiest person in the world its all because of geet .now also whenever i feel depressed i see the mobile downloads of geeeeeeeeeeeeetLOLLOL

Starmaaneet is more important in my life.....,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, I LOVE MANET FOR EVERLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mechantefille.Kiran.zaaratq

mgdg_2010 IF-Rockerz
mgdg_2010
mgdg_2010

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by supria

Originally posted by mgdg_2010

I started watching this show from october.....
i live in canada....
i was a regular audience of pavitra rishta in IF ....
not a member of IF then....
at october i just saw that a show name GEET was in no 1 position for three whole week in IF......
so i thought ....
chalo yaar dekhte hain lafra kya hain......
i started watching the episodes uploaded in star player in this forum........
u can't believe i just saw 115 episodes of GEET in 3days......subhanAllah ....
so i give the credit to the GEET forum members at that time(oct).....who make it no 1 in IF
give me a chance to watch most romantic couple in indian tv....
thank u guys(ALL THE MEMBERS OF GF)
enthusiasm  of GF just made me to be a member of IF.......
u guys rocksssss .....Thumbs Up

115 episodes in 3 days.....Incredible....what wud have been ur state....OMG....u wud have been walking, talking, breathing n eating maneet for sure!!! im sure sleeping n being awake felt both the same with so much of maneet on ur mind...n here i was thinking im becoming helpless watching maneet ....losing sleep n lots of time just to think about maneet leaving other personal important matters aside!! Now i  know all maneetians must be feeling the same!! thats the nasha of maneet, isnt it???Big smile

U'VE JUST GOT THE PICS OF MY CONDITION....Embarrassed
YES IT IS MAGIC OF THEIR CHEMISTRY.......I'M SURE ALL IN THIS FORUM FEEL THE SAME.......Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MishtiShonasupria.Kiran.zaaratq

MishtiShona Senior Member
MishtiShona
MishtiShona

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
Drashti was my reason to watch Geet...........coz luvd her as Muski in DMG..........really liked the concept n storyline.........Initially thought DD n Abhinav made a gud pair....but then news broke out tht Dev was bad Unhappy....then couldnt watch it coz of xams then again my sis tld me to watch it........I ve been watchiong Geet since the day my xam finished..........n always watch it.........now cant get ova MAANEETDay Dreaming

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mechantefillemgdg_2010zaaratq.Kiran.

kirti_fiji IF-Stunnerz
kirti_fiji
kirti_fiji

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
i was in uk in may-june this year, it was raining and i was stuck indoors since my parents and relatives decided that rain is a good time to stay home and have tea, and i was flipping thru channels and saw the promo for geet, the first glance attracted me and i have been hooked since then, later on saw dmg to see dd's acting and i love dd now.

mechantefillemgdg_2010.Kiran.

priyachand IF-Rockerz
priyachand
priyachand

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 8:29pm | IP Logged
i don't watch any serials. once in a while i watch english sitcoms for timepass. but i was not into serials. one day while having lunch i was surfing channels. as i had to do something i left it accidently on star one. i have never watched this channel at all. they were showing i think one week story of Geet! as they were showing the story continuously i started watching. The fall, eye locks were too hilarious and i was like what are they showing in hindi serials? but the lead actors were so sincere in their acting i continued watching. i am an avid reader of M&Bs and romances, this story looked as if it was straight out of such book. so i decided to watch the serial on week days. Initailly i used to forget it and i even tried to put a reminder in my mobile to watch it. this i think i started at the time of Hum Tum Ek Kamre mein song. I used to laugh at their romance scenes, it was too funny and unbelievable earlier.
But now!
From putting a reminder to watching the clock for Geet to start! How much of an addict i have become! From laughing at their romantic scenes now i am yearning to see them! Instead of going to work on tuesday morning, i am sitting and tyiping this!
How deep i have fallen! 
But i enjoy the show and have no qualms abt being such an addict. Geet has given romance in my life!
Thank u guys! To Geet team, GC & DD!

supria.Kiran.zaaratq

Go to top