Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

How did u start? (Page 5)

sldeeps IF-Dazzler
sldeeps
sldeeps

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 2:17am | IP Logged
My reason for watching geet:

Initially its just time pass for me to watch geet, i just followed the story just by seeing precap and promos and not very much interested as it appeared to be typical drama of some small town girl.

But when BRIJ tried to kill GEET without any mistake done by her and the way MAAN rescued her, my interest for the story slowly grew.

And when GEET came to Delhi and MAAN became his boss there started the love story, its very common i being an youngster got fascinated by this beautiful and romantic love story.

The way CV's started weaving their love story with so munch of symbolism , logic and divintiy in the story i got hooked up and  now i got addicted to this SOAP so much, joining in IF itself is a proof of my addiction.

The beauty of GHSP is in its various elements like

*concept of burning social issue(NRI MARRIAGE)

*Independent girl alone fighting for justice leaving the family behind for her child

*Moral and human values lie undercurrent to the story

*LOVE STORY filled with passion, symbolism, eternity, purity, romance,truth and trust for each other

*Portraying MAAN as a ideal man whom every girl dreams of

*Executing the story with logic and symbolism mainly attracted me a lot

*Charming looks and fabulous acting skills of DD and GC gave life to the characters and their sizzling chemistry on-screen ........of course dude how could i stop myself from watching such a beautiful pair

*the groW*H of understanding level between GEET and MAAN is beautifully and visibly seen

* the choice of actors for characters DAADI, AADI, PINKY, SASHA,TASHA, NT, BRIJ (ALL GEET's family) ........they are really too good their acting adds a lot to the soap

These are the main things which made be hooked to this soapWink 

Edited by sldeeps - 20 December 2010 at 2:21am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mgdg_2010zaaratq.Kiran.

patakha-guddi IF-Rockerz
patakha-guddi
patakha-guddi

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 2:20am | IP Logged
i strted watchin geet aftr dseein their romance on da sng behne de in dat dhaba n mai toh beh gayaLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Kiran.

swaram Goldie
swaram
swaram

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 2:28am | IP Logged
Well, I stumbled on to Geet quite by chance. I clearly remember the night in august I was getting bored when my hubby was out of town and kids went to bed.I was browsing through you tube and stumbled across one mannet scene. That was it.I WAS HOOKED. I couldn't stop myself from going through one scene after the other the whole night.In one week I had updated myself from the 1st episode to the latest episode. I felt sheepish many times thinking why I was behaving like a teenager but the truth was I WAS HOOKED.I was swooning under MAANEET MAGIC!! Day Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Kiran.zaaratq

ganga225 Groupbie
ganga225
ganga225

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 2:39am | IP Logged
@7 eve time , just for time pass i used 2  wched saathiya but in brk time chng channel so went throgh star one , geet was there, seemed intersting but again switched to star plus (saathiya), den after 1 or 2 days same thing happnd,den again n atlast dat epi was there wen maan saying sory to geet n aftr dat till 2day m only in their's land

.Kiran.

SSWATIS Senior Member
SSWATIS
SSWATIS

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 2:49am | IP Logged
i watch it bcoz i like gurmeet and when i came to knw abt his entry in geet then i never issed even a single episode of it.....but now i like drashti too...she is gorgeous and maan is maan....the best actor on indian tv 
akkuzzz Groupbie
akkuzzz
akkuzzz

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 2:58am | IP Logged
I started watching geet from the 100th episode.

.Kiran.

supria Senior Member
supria
supria

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 3:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mgdg_2010

I started watching this show from october.....
i live in canada....
i was a regular audience of pavitra rishta in IF ....
not a member of IF then....
at october i just saw that a show name GEET was in no 1 position for three whole week in IF......
so i thought ....
chalo yaar dekhte hain lafra kya hain......
i started watching the episodes uploaded in star player in this forum........
u can't believe i just saw 115 episodes of GEET in 3days......subhanAllah ....
so i give the credit to the GEET forum members at that time(oct).....who make it no 1 in IF
give me a chance to watch most romantic couple in indian tv....
thank u guys(ALL THE MEMBERS OF GF)
enthusiasm  of GF just made me to be a member of IF.......
u guys rocksssss .....Thumbs Up

115 episodes in 3 days.....Incredible....what wud have been ur state....OMG....u wud have been walking, talking, breathing n eating maneet for sure!!! im sure sleeping n being awake felt both the same with so much of maneet on ur mind...n here i was thinking im becoming helpless watching maneet ....losing sleep n lots of time just to think about maneet leaving other personal important matters aside!! Now i  know all maneetians must be feeling the same!! thats the nasha of maneet, isnt it???Big smile

mgdg_2010.Kiran.

ASH_99 Goldie
ASH_99
ASH_99

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 4:00am | IP Logged
I started watching Geet when she comes to Maan's office and the very first scene was  geet in green dress and falls in Maans arms. OMG I was like ... same night I watched all the previous epidosods.. luckly it was not too long for me to catch.. but enjoyed a lot.. as this serial has some story and yes not a usual stuff like Ekta drama ..

And now this is the only serial I watch and only forum I read or write.. Wink

supria.Kiran.

Go to top