India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

How did u start? (Page 4)

.Kiran. IF-Sizzlerz
.Kiran.
.Kiran.

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
ALL WATCH GEET BCUZ OF DD N GC!! THATS AMAZING!! ClapTheir chemistry is just unbeatable!!Day DreamingHeart

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mgdg_2010zaaratqbobby13rocks

mechantefille IF-Rockerz
mechantefille
mechantefille

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by a2zahid

Originally posted by maangeetcrazy

I started watching geet cause Of dhrasti as she was in DMG as muskaan!!!:)

me toBig smilei loved her in dmg n nw in geet

i remember changing the channel  when DD wasn't on screen...still not a big GC fan......love Drashti
I dont watch tv all day just to catch d show at 9:30..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Kiran.

Cutee999 IF-Dazzler
Cutee999
Cutee999

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
i started watching geet because when i saw its 1st promo... i was like oh! its drishti.... and i liked her in DMG ... so just because of her i started watching Geet ..... i didn't know anything about Gurmeet that time ..... and he was just a random actor for me ... but now i love himWink.
        actually i have started same kind of topic earlier....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mechantefille.Kiran.

preeti.. Groupbie
preeti..
preeti..

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 9:43pm | IP Logged

i never watched geet frm beginningTongue... but the curiosity this forum created made me watch the serial.. Geet was no.1 ... And  everywhere i cud see was GEEET LOL.. so decided to watch it( though i watched it couple of times b4 for DD, i loved her in DMG as muskaan)... DInt know who gurmeet was until i watched this show.Big smile.. N i was infinitely impressed with him .. his killing looksEmbarrassed... And DD's graceEmbarrassed... soo this show is aa part of my life now.... cant miss it oneday ... ANd cant miss coming hereEmbarrassed .......... this forum rocks...!!!!Smile ...........

mechantefille.Kiran.

ruslana Goldie
ruslana
ruslana

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
i started watching geet coz of guru i love him from ramayan

.Kiran.

supria Senior Member
supria
supria

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
hi dear, my story is just as urs...i never watched hindi soaps v regularly....i loved kasauti zindagi ki at the start but stopped watching it when the lead pair Anurag n Prerna were separated. Then i watched Sanjeevani. Those were my collge days n once i joined office, used to watch DMG on and off and thats about it. Then recently, after what seemed like ages, i happened to watch Chaand Chuupa badal mein at the start and loved the jodi n its simplicity. I joined IF for that show n once happened to comment abt the jodis lovely chemistry on that forum and in response, one of GHSP fans told me that chemistry is only n only abt Maneet! I was curious to know what made her say that n logged on to YT n OMG, got enchanted! From that day on, I sat up daily often beyond midnite n caught up on all the episodes of GHSP after geet joined khurana constns online...nw im only watching geet on tv ...n offlate pyar ki ek kahaani....

Stopped watching every other show n the v show for which i joined IF!! today, maneet is part of my thots, n am so addicted that whenever im online, i have to watch them on yt....i pick up their old scenes randomly...n u know what...u never get bored of seeing them together, be it romance or fights...even a million times!! i even loved them with adi sir n pinky...n now not a day goes in office when me n my colleagues dont discuss maneet...that my long long story....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mgdg_2010zaaratq.Kiran.

bharkha IF-Sizzlerz
bharkha
bharkha

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
i was actually not watchin geet from the beginning... i went for a  weddin n der i met my cousins n al... she wanted to watch geet.. i was lik what the show is about.. n it was the dhaba sequence which i saw n after that i watched the episodes from the beginnin n till now i have never missed a single episode...wud luv to see GC n DD...n the result is i have crossed my cousins limit.. i m totally addicted to geet n the forum also...they now ask me about the show n the latest news gossip etc...

mgdg_2010.Kiran.

maaneet23 Goldie
maaneet23
maaneet23

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 2:06am | IP Logged
I started watching geet in mid of aug, was getting bored and hence just switching the channels, there on starOne i saw maaneet, it was a sequence when maan asked geet to come to KM with all the gal snap as she was in mission to search a bride for maan and she was calling maan selfish as he is just worried abt his work n she has not even taken a cup of tea, maan hurrily come down and they bumped on each other and i liked the sequence so much tht i fall in love with maaneet and now i am crasy for them .

.Kiran.

Go to top