India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

How did u start? (Page 2)

Maaneet-Fan Senior Member
Maaneet-Fan
Maaneet-Fan

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
hey awesome post...i to am Canadian and didn't watch Indian soaps either...my mom watches them all the time and they where so far fetched and never caught my interest....but i was on youtube watching a movie and Geet kept on coming up so i checked to see it and it was the episode where Maan and Geet where stuck in the outhouse together....i was cracking up the whole time and loved that it wasn't a "typical" Indian saas bahu drama....after that i downloaded and started watching it from the beginning and have been in love with the show since!! HeartHeart

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

preeti..Desi_Girl1991.Kiran.

Desi_Girl1991 IF-Dazzler
Desi_Girl1991
Desi_Girl1991

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 4:12pm | IP Logged
i started to watch geet from end of may.  I watched the first episode on April 5th but then stopped cuz i HATED Geet's and Dev's jodi but then after quite some time i thought to give it another try and that's when i saw maan and i was like OHHHHHHH he is sooo freaking HOT!!!! and Geet's and maan's jodi was to die for and thats when i became a maaneet maniac and still am!!!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Kiran.bobby13rocks

Desi_Girl1991 IF-Dazzler
Desi_Girl1991
Desi_Girl1991

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 4:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nimmish

well my story of watching geet is quite diff 4rm u guyz 
i really liked the concept but then i stoped watching coz i didt liked their jodi but wen GC entered n i saw his entry siNce that day im mad after this show but after his entry there was not much scenes of MAAN but 4rm 1st june wen the proper scenes of gc was shown 
i couldnt stop myself 4rm watchng this show so the main reason of watching this show 4 me was GC n now DD also 

same here!!! i watched the first episode but stopped cuz i HATED dev's and geet's jodi but started again when GC entered

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nimmish

Lavarnia IF-Dazzler
Lavarnia
Lavarnia

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 4:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvARMAANEET

"
Originally posted by Lavarnia

mhm i started watching geet from yesterday..i just saw one part on youtube, the office scene..and luved them..after that i saw the most of maneet scenes...abhi i am crazy maneet fan as u..

OMG!!! reallyShocked. WELCOME TO THE MAANEETLANDHug!!
GOOD to hear tht u've got crazy!!Wink. Abhi toh sirf crazy ho thodi der baadh dekhna besharam bhi ho jaogi just like meLOL. "aage aage dekho hota hai kyaWink"ROFLROFLROFL

agree
when i have time i just watch maneet scenes luv them yaar...Maan isEmbarrassed aww luv him yaaar...i am crazy about maneeet...

.Kiran.

rahmona_pakswe IF-Sizzlerz
rahmona_pakswe
rahmona_pakswe

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 4:54pm | IP Logged
I have watched Geet from the very first epi. Might have missed an epi or two somewhere but that's about it.

Personally I rarely start watching a new show. I'm very picky when it comes to that however Geet caught my eye because of Drashti(had seen her in DMG and really liked her as Muskaan) and because of the concept. There was something different about Geet even in the beginning and it got me really interested. With Gurmeet's entrance the show became even more interesting. For the longest time I told myself not get obsessed with the show and didn't even came to Geet forum. The reason was the bad experience with DMG. But as the story got better and better it got harder and harder to resist. Before I knew it I was hooked! Now I love the show with all its ups and downs.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mgdg_2010Silentsoul.Kiran.

jshaila IF-Dazzler

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 5:14pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

.Kiran.

kasuuuu IF-Rockerz

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 5:18pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
maneet_forever9 IF-Rockerz
maneet_forever9
maneet_forever9

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 5:20pm | IP Logged
I watched Ramayan, Pati Patni or Woh and DMG and I was flipping the channels when I saw Maan and Geet both in white in the office (PROMO) staring at each other and Geet fell and Maan caught her and I was like wow that's Ram ji and Muskaan and ran to the computer to youtube and searched videos up and that whole day I spent watching the old epi and catching up to Geet here in the US -every since then I HAVE not missed one epi and dont plan on doing so either in the future Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Kiran.zaaratq

Go to top