.Kiran. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
🤗Hey Guys!!! I am just curious to know that how did u guys hear about geet n when did u start watching it??😆

Well!! I am in Canada and I dun watch Indian dramas. But last summer, I was getting bored 🥱and I thought of watching some serial😊. My bro told me to watch DMG. I started watching it from starting and I liked it. I liked KSG, Shilpa and Jennifer😛. Then after Sid's entry, it got boring but styll I continued to watch it😆. I used to watch it on youtube and one day I read the comment about GEET. The comment was something like "DMG is boring nowadays. GEET is a really good show and MAAN GEET chemistry is unbeatable." I am like really😲. Then I thought of watching GEET'S episode. I watched it in August and I enetered that day's episode on youtube. I started watching on August 20,2010 and the song  sequence was Where's the party tonight? I saw MAAN n my first reaction was "Oh Shieett this guy is hoottttt"😆😉. N then i saw GEET n my lyk wow DD is looking gorgeous🤗. I liked that episode to the core👏 and then i watched the show from the starting😆. Guess what? I stopped watching DMG n got addicted to GEET😆. I haven't recovered from maan's fever yet😆. Now GEET is my life and I can't live without watching it🤗. i dun care how boring it gets but for me its always interesting👏. I dun watch any show except GEET😛. 

That's how I started watching GEET😊. I would love to know how you guys got to watch it??? waiting for your replies😛

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..shreyaa.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I started watching geet cause Of dhrasti as she was in DMG as muskaan!!!:)
Lavarnia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
mhm i started watching geet from yesterday..i just saw one part on youtube, the office scene..and luved them..after that i saw the most of maneet scenes...abhi i am crazy maneet fan as u..
.Kiran. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
"
Originally posted by: Lavarnia

mhm i started watching geet from yesterday..i just saw one part on youtube, the office scene..and luved them..after that i saw the most of maneet scenes...abhi i am crazy maneet fan as u..

OMG!!! really😲. WELCOME TO THE MAANEETLAND🤗!!
GOOD to hear tht u've got crazy!!😉. Abhi toh sirf crazy ho thodi der baadh dekhna besharam bhi ho jaogi just like me😆. "aage aage dekho hota hai kya😉"🤣🤣🤣
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
My story is similiar to your story, i have started watching Geet from end of June......I am so addicted now.....

Muniza
kdg129 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
well, my Maasi is always up to date with Indian dramas, and when we went to India for summer break, she was watching it. would u believe, i actually said something like, "Oh, Maasi, I don't understand why you watch these silly shows". i wasn't really into dramas before, and had formed a general stereotype about them. but then my Maasi told me and my mother the story, and we started watching from the beginning, and ever since...well....MAHIIIIIII!!! 😆🤗
nimmish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
well my story of watching geet is quite diff 4rm u guyz 
i really liked the concept but then i stoped watching coz i didt liked their jodi but wen GC entered n i saw his entry siNce that day im mad after this show but after his entry there was not much scenes of MAAN but 4rm 1st june wen the proper scenes of gc was shown 
i couldnt stop myself 4rm watchng this show so the main reason of watching this show 4 me was GC n now DD also 
a2zahid thumbnail
Originally posted by: maangeetcrazy

I started watching geet cause Of dhrasti as she was in DMG as muskaan!!!:)

me to😃i loved her in dmg n nw in geet
Maaneet-Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
hey awesome post...i to am Canadian and didn't watch Indian soaps either...my mom watches them all the time and they where so far fetched and never caught my interest....but i was on youtube watching a movie and Geet kept on coming up so i checked to see it and it was the episode where Maan and Geet where stuck in the outhouse together....i was cracking up the whole time and loved that it wasn't a "typical" Indian saas bahu drama....after that i downloaded and started watching it from the beginning and have been in love with the show since!! ❤️❤️
Desi_Girl1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
i started to watch geet from end of may.  I watched the first episode on April 5th but then stopped cuz i HATED Geet's and Dev's jodi but then after quite some time i thought to give it another try and that's when i saw maan and i was like OHHHHHHH he is sooo freaking HOT!!!! and Geet's and maan's jodi was to die for and thats when i became a maaneet maniac and still am!!!!!!