India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

How did u start?

.Kiran. IF-Sizzlerz
.Kiran.
.Kiran.

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
HugHey Guys!!! I am just curious to know that how did u guys hear about geet n when did u start watching it??LOL

Well!! I am in Canada and I dun watch Indian dramas. But last summer, I was getting bored Sleepyand I thought of watching some serialSmile. My bro told me to watch DMG. I started watching it from starting and I liked it. I liked KSG, Shilpa and JenniferTongue. Then after Sid's entry, it got boring but styll I continued to watch itLOL. I used to watch it on youtube and one day I read the comment about GEET. The comment was something like "DMG is boring nowadays. GEET is a really good show and MAAN GEET chemistry is unbeatable." I am like reallyShocked. Then I thought of watching GEET'S episode. I watched it in August and I enetered that day's episode on youtube. I started watching on August 20,2010 and the song  sequence was Where's the party tonight? I saw MAAN n my first reaction was "Oh Shieett this guy is hoottttt"LOLWink. N then i saw GEET n my lyk wow DD is looking gorgeousHug. I liked that episode to the coreClap and then i watched the show from the startingLOL. Guess what? I stopped watching DMG n got addicted to GEETLOL. I haven't recovered from maan's fever yetLOL. Now GEET is my life and I can't live without watching itHug. i dun care how boring it gets but for me its always interestingClap. I dun watch any show except GEETTongue

That's how I started watching GEETSmile. I would love to know how you guys got to watch it??? waiting for your repliesTongue

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

maneet4lifeSSWATISsupriaMANEET_BABYkdg129kumari3totalweirdosldeepsDesi_Girl1991Cutee999-MaanEetLover-itsmylifebosskasuuuupatakha-guddi-Veritaserum-mgdg_2010zaaratq..shreyaa..bharkharahmona_paksweInfinitedreamsibelieveinpinkkirti_fijiblackb28

..shreyaa.. IF-Sizzlerz
..shreyaa..
..shreyaa..

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
I started watching geet cause Of dhrasti as she was in DMG as muskaan!!!:)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kaavyashreeDesi_Girl1991.Kiran.zaaratq

Lavarnia IF-Dazzler
Lavarnia
Lavarnia

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
mhm i started watching geet from yesterday..i just saw one part on youtube, the office scene..and luved them..after that i saw the most of maneet scenes...abhi i am crazy maneet fan as u..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Desi_Girl1991manjhaitsmylifebosszaaratq

.Kiran. IF-Sizzlerz
.Kiran.
.Kiran.

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
"
Originally posted by Lavarnia

mhm i started watching geet from yesterday..i just saw one part on youtube, the office scene..and luved them..after that i saw the most of maneet scenes...abhi i am crazy maneet fan as u..

OMG!!! reallyShocked. WELCOME TO THE MAANEETLANDHug!!
GOOD to hear tht u've got crazy!!Wink. Abhi toh sirf crazy ho thodi der baadh dekhna besharam bhi ho jaogi just like meLOL. "aage aage dekho hota hai kyaWink"ROFLROFLROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MishtiShonaDesi_Girl1991..shreyaa..

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
My story is similiar to your story, i have started watching Geet from end of June......I am so addicted now.....

Muniza

kaavyashreeDesi_Girl1991.Kiran.

kdg129 Senior Member
kdg129
kdg129

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
well, my Maasi is always up to date with Indian dramas, and when we went to India for summer break, she was watching it. would u believe, i actually said something like, "Oh, Maasi, I don't understand why you watch these silly shows". i wasn't really into dramas before, and had formed a general stereotype about them. but then my Maasi told me and my mother the story, and we started watching from the beginning, and ever since...well....MAHIIIIIII!!! LOLHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Desi_Girl1991.Kiran.

nimmish Goldie
nimmish
nimmish

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
well my story of watching geet is quite diff 4rm u guyz 
i really liked the concept but then i stoped watching coz i didt liked their jodi but wen GC entered n i saw his entry siNce that day im mad after this show but after his entry there was not much scenes of MAAN but 4rm 1st june wen the proper scenes of gc was shown 
i couldnt stop myself 4rm watchng this show so the main reason of watching this show 4 me was GC n now DD also 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Desi_Girl1991.Kiran.

a2zahid IF-Stunnerz
a2zahid
a2zahid

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 3:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maangeetcrazy

I started watching geet cause Of dhrasti as she was in DMG as muskaan!!!:)

me toBig smilei loved her in dmg n nw in geet

Desi_Girl1991.Kiran.zaaratq

Go to top