India-Forums

Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo
Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo

Loha Rekha Marriage

crazygod Senior Member
crazygod
crazygod

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
I have a bad feeling here..... Making a wild guess...

Rekha-RV Divorce drama, giving Rekha a single status...  Somewhere I read on IF  only, claiming that Sumitra is out of the show and Loha to remarry..... So my calculation is somehow, its gonna be Rekha-Loha marriage, to avenge on Laali, who has been wanting Rekha to get out of RV's clutches, and have a better life with Madhur.... So it will be a close to 60 year old, handsome and badman Loha marrying his ex-daughter-in-law; who is 20 something (his grand daughter's age).... 

I am at complete loss of words, if it happens..... blank..... blank..... blank..... I personally hope it doesn't happen, but knowing how dark this show has been, anything can happen on AJ..... 

Edited by crazygod - 19 December 2010 at 3:02pm

Neela10 Goldie
Neela10
Neela10

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 3:46pm | IP Logged

Well, looks like the choices for Loha is increasing everyday. ShockedShocked This is what viewers have put out their feelers for:

1. Loha marries Gangiya
  2. Loha marries Suman
  3. Loha marries Rekha
  4. Loha marries ??? (a new character enters the show)

I would go for number one .... Loha marries Gangiya

I think many of the viewers would be horrified that Loha would marry Suman or Rekha .... both of whom are young enough to be his grand-daughters.   Besides, both of them have always been calling him father.

Father-in-law becoming husband does not seem right.  Besides, he already has the grandson he wants. Gangiya becoming the new thakurain will be far more interesting. (see my earlier post Will Loha propose to Gangiya?)

-SweetGirl- IF-Rockerz
-SweetGirl-
-SweetGirl-

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
Hi Crazy god..was Missing ur Precence Actully.. So is this Spoiler or Wild guess Dear..Pls tell me
crazygod Senior Member
crazygod
crazygod

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 12:41am | IP Logged
Hi @sweetgirl

I too was missing the forum, but was traveling  a lot in past two weeks, my back-pack and north east India.... 

Consider it close to being a spoiler..... its unconfirmed, I had just got the air that CV's were thinking seriously on this line.... 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-SweetGirl-

-SweetGirl- IF-Rockerz
-SweetGirl-
-SweetGirl-

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 5:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazygod

Hi @sweetgirl

I too was missing the forum, but was traveling  a lot in past two weeks, my back-pack and north east India.... 

Consider it close to being a spoiler..... its unconfirmed, I had just got the air that CV's were thinking seriously on this line.... 

So Welcome back to very own AJ land Dear..HugHope you had Nice and Safe Indian -Darshan & Journey...Smile

Its sounds so Crazy na Marriage Twist...Show is about to be Off and What are they doing With Show see...I feel it will be something like Rekha will hv to pay for not trusting Laali like this...ConfusedI most scared of dark end with Laali's Sacrifies..Cry

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top