India-Forums

CID
CID

Vaishnavi as Jhanvi in Laado

tasharose Senior Member
tasharose
tasharose

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
Hi everyone, I've opened this post to ask a very important favour of you...As all of you know that I'm a major, major fan of Vaishnavi Dhanraj a.k.a Tasha so if anyone has any information,pics,songs or anything else about Ms.Dhanraj then please post it here.I'm trying my very best to keep Inspector Tasha alive and blossomed in our lives.I mean I'm not trying to do anything wrong and if this post is useless then please tell me.Again really sorry if this post isn't necessary.But I'd be really greatful if anything about her is shared with me..Anything relating to her can be posted here...Thank you so much. You all are the best. Tongue

Edited by tasharose - 09 January 2011 at 6:51pm

DivianTanz_Divz IF-Addictz
DivianTanz_Divz
DivianTanz_Divz

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 6:07pm | IP Logged
Nice topic for Tasha. Let's see what can be done...
shygal8 Newbie
shygal8
shygal8

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
hi i m also a biggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg fan of ms dhanraj i m new on forum but want to b ur frnd 
tasharose Senior Member
tasharose
tasharose

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
No problem dear,anyone who's a fan of CID or can shares his/her feelings with us is our friend....Smile
tasharose Senior Member
tasharose
tasharose

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Hi everyone I've decided to take this matter a bit further.I got recommended by my fellow senior Cid-ians Suhaani.cid and Visrom to continue to post things about Ms.Dhanraj.So I'd love to do this and keep Tasha still alive and her new character Jhanvi updated.TongueThis is kind of an off-topic thread now, but I really wanted to post about Vaishnavi in Laado.I would also love to hear everybody's views on her new role "Jhanvi".Jhanvi is a very sweet name and her personality is very cute too.I wasn't a very big fan of the channel Colors before but now I just love the show Na ana iss desh mein Laado and all because of Vasihnavi's amazing talent.So it'd be good to hear everyone's opinions.SmileI'm also going to post the Laado IF pages on news and some pics will be posted soon of Jhanvi ,so you can view that too.Also from time to time any new things I find on her I'll post here.So enjoy everybody.
Homepage:http://www.india-forums.com/forum_topics.asp?FID=433

Edited by tasharose - 09 January 2011 at 3:37pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suhani.cipamisa

tasharose Senior Member
tasharose
tasharose

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
I noticed by watching last week's episode of Laado when Jhanvi and Diya's brother were working together to find out Diya's fiances' raaz that Vaishnavi had this pic of her on her phone.

It just amazed me as I was thinking to myself that "I've seen that pic somewhere before"....

abbyluvscid

debayon IF-Sizzlerz
debayon
debayon

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 5:56pm | IP Logged
@ tasharose: Do you mind if you can post a few clips of the role Vaishnavi Di does? I don't watch the show...so...

suhani.cipamisa

tasharose Senior Member
tasharose
tasharose

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 7:00pm | IP Logged

Yes Debayon,I'd be very happy to do that I have some videos now.But I just need some time to upload a lot of them.I'll upload a lot more very soon.

Edited by tasharose - 09 January 2011 at 7:07pm

debayon

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index