Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Arhaan and Pooja interviews on the internet (Page 3)

Alwayshopeful IF-Dazzler
Alwayshopeful
Alwayshopeful

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 4:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by telstra

Originally posted by kriyaconsumesme

Originally posted by carisma2

Originally posted by kriyaconsumesme

Originally posted by carisma2

@tara-kriya and Kriyaconsumeme sorry yeh the link not working directly - so gave alternative way of getting it. pls check oriinal post edited

Still link s not working... I typed it in Google...I got the links...but again they are not working...Can you please tell me briefly what is it about?ConfusedOuch...if its not too much troubleEmbarrassedShockedBig smile
it just gives the previous interviews

New Interview of Arhaan & Pooja-We fight a lot

by Arhaan Behl on Saturday, 17 July 2010 at 07:25
Mann Kee Awaaz Pratigya has gained immense popularity in a short span of time on TV. The show that talks about the plight of women in small towns stars Pooja Gaur as Pratigya, the strong girl who stands up for the rights and justice of women. Her love interest on the show is Krishna, who is played by Arhaan Behl. Both of them claim they are nothing like what they are onscreen.

Pooja, barely 19, is still a student, yet she had to play characters who are over 25 years old. "Though I'm comfortable with my character, I'm very different in real life. I'm bubbly and energetic in real life and not as disciplined as my character Pratigya is," she quips.

Arhaan Behl, a newcomer on television, adds, "I'm shy, simple and less talkative than Krishna, who is blunt, impulsive and stubborn. I had to train myself in a completely new body language and dialect to get into the skin of the character. It is challenging when your reel and real life characters are totally different."

The actor is not as aggressive when it comes to love, like he is in the show, but he shares a great chemistry with his co-actor Pooja on and off the screen. "We are very good friends and spend a lot of time together before and after our shots. But we also fight a lot on the sets." When asked about the age gap between Arhaan and Pooja, considering she is the youngest on the set, Arhaan quips, "She says she is only 19, but I don't believe that," adding, "but she plays her role really well and we get along famously on the sets."
thankyou soo much for posting this charisma i havenot see this before secondly the best part of the interview was when he said he dont beleive she is 19ClapClapClapClapClapClapClap kuddos to you mr behll for speaking the truth i think u r dabang in real life too i also dont beleive thatLOLLOLLOLLOL

Telstra...I cant guarantee or tell you for sure but I think she is 19 and if not then 20,21 may be. I am from the same place from Pooja's...Ahmedabad...though I live in US now but my whole family is back there and one of my friend's cousins was in Pooja's school...and I think she is of this age...And  think poor Pooja is on her mom..genes wise coz I have seen pooja's dad and he is quite young looking but her mom looks matureConfusedOuch...though I cant say for sureLOLLOLLOL....coz she doesnt look 19 but in some shots she does look young...who knowsShockedConfusedOuch
hmm thanks for the info yaar she must be 22 i guess she looks quite mature and see arhaan main koi banawat nahin hai yaar jo mehsoos kiya woh keh diya i just love him for his truthfulness thats why i havenot accepted till yet that he is dating...............i beleive if he is he should have admitted because he is a dabang in real life also god knows what else we can say

Exactly...we cant say anything for sure about these star's life...who knows whats going on behnd the curtains...

telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 4:54pm | IP Logged
if any one can tell me arja was in the audience too or just for the performance were they on the red carpet
babithaj IF-Sizzlerz
babithaj
babithaj

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 10:02pm | IP Logged

if any one can tell me arja was in the audience too or just for the performance were they on the red carpet

actually i saw the red carpet thing... but didn't see any one from team Pratigya... even Arhaan n Pooja was not there... n till their performance I saw, then also i couldn't see anybody from the team sitting in audience.Unhappy
carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 3:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yemi3006

yeah...... it mostly old interviews but I can never get tired of reading about / watching this pair Day Dreaming

i'm pretty sure most of their interviews have been posted on the interview archive thread......... problem is mods wont make it a sticky for easy access.......

on a side note ........ look at the long lost sofa ROFL   i think the sofa should make a comeback....it has a lot of potential as a venue for some outstanding KriYa moments ......... hmmmm just image the scenes that can happen on that couch Day DreamingBlushing
The couples sofa that kept shifting about - but now the happee couple have shifted it out of the room completely. Star
carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 3:22am | IP Logged
@telesta - thanks - i hadn't seen it - i was touched by it so hence started this topic

Go to top