India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Arhaan and Pooja interviews on the internet

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 2:33pm | IP Logged

Hi guys, As I was gtting quite nosey regarding Arja I stumbled upon this website, Which Gives tons and tons of infor on Arhaan and Pooja,  Loads a interviews etc. So being the good samaritan that I hope I am, I decided to share with u Lubbly peepz.

Save it in your fav's, I have direct link not working
type breaking news daily arhaan
and for pooja breaking news daily pooja

Carisma

Edited by carisma2 - 19 December 2010 at 2:45pm

kriya_sruthi Senior Member
kriya_sruthi
kriya_sruthi

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
link not working for me...Unhappy
Alwayshopeful IF-Dazzler
Alwayshopeful
Alwayshopeful

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
it says "page not found"Unhappy
carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
@tara-kriya and Kriyaconsumeme sorry yeh the link not working directly - so gave alternative way of getting it. pls check oriinal post edited
Alwayshopeful IF-Dazzler
Alwayshopeful
Alwayshopeful

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by carisma2

@tara-kriya and Kriyaconsumeme sorry yeh the link not working directly - so gave alternative way of getting it. pls check oriinal post edited

Still link s not working... I typed it in Google...I got the links...but again they are not working...Can you please tell me briefly what is it about?ConfusedOuch...if its not too much troubleEmbarrassedShockedBig smile
carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kriyaconsumesme

Originally posted by carisma2

Still link s not working... I typed it in Google...I got the links...but again they are not working...Can you please tell me briefly what is it about?ConfusedOuch...if its not too much troubleEmbarrassedShockedBig smile
it just gives the previous interviews

New Interview of Arhaan & Pooja-We fight a lot

by Arhaan Behl on Saturday, 17 July 2010 at 07:25
Mann Kee Awaaz Pratigya has gained immense popularity in a short span of time on TV. The show that talks about the plight of women in small towns stars Pooja Gaur as Pratigya, the strong girl who stands up for the rights and justice of women. Her love interest on the show is Krishna, who is played by Arhaan Behl. Both of them claim they are nothing like what they are onscreen.

Pooja, barely 19, is still a student, yet she had to play characters who are over 25 years old. "Though I'm comfortable with my character, I'm very different in real life. I'm bubbly and energetic in real life and not as disciplined as my character Pratigya is," she quips.

Arhaan Behl, a newcomer on television, adds, "I'm shy, simple and less talkative than Krishna, who is blunt, impulsive and stubborn. I had to train myself in a completely new body language and dialect to get into the skin of the character. It is challenging when your reel and real life characters are totally different."

The actor is not as aggressive when it comes to love, like he is in the show, but he shares a great chemistry with his co-actor Pooja on and off the screen. "We are very good friends and spend a lot of time together before and after our shots. But we also fight a lot on the sets." When asked about the age gap between Arhaan and Pooja, considering she is the youngest on the set, Arhaan quips, "She says she is only 19, but I don't believe that," adding, "but she plays her role really well and we get along famously on the sets."
---Yemi--- IF-Rockerz
---Yemi---
---Yemi---

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
yeah...... it mostly old interviews but I can never get tired of reading about / watching this pair Day Dreaming

i'm pretty sure most of their interviews have been posted on the interview archive thread......... problem is mods wont make it a sticky for easy access.......

on a side note ........ look at the long lost sofa ROFL   i think the sofa should make a comeback....it has a lot of potential as a venue for some outstanding KriYa moments ......... hmmmm just image the scenes that can happen on that couch Day DreamingBlushing

Edited by yemi3006 - 19 December 2010 at 3:16pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

carisma2

Alwayshopeful IF-Dazzler
Alwayshopeful
Alwayshopeful

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yemi3006

yeah...... it mostly old interviews but I can never get tired of reading about / watching this pair Day Dreaming

i'm pretty sure most of their interviews have been posted on the interview archive thread......... problem is mods wont make it a sticky for easy access.......

on a side note ........ look at the long lost sofa ROFL   i think the sofa should make a comeback....it has a lot of potential as a venue for some outstanding KriYa moments ......... hmmmm just image the scenes that can happen on that couch Day DreamingBlushing

Yemi...ur so right about this pair...cant have enough of them..EmbarrassedEmbarrassed....and about the Kriya moments on couch...well imginations can easily come to mind today especially after watching ArJa's performance @ ITABlushingDay DreamingEmbarrassedTongueWink.....these two sizzle togther...have you watched their performance yet or not??

Go to top