Frequent Posters

ZumSrK. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
as always srk looks amazing๐Ÿ˜
thanx..:)
xChandnix thumbnail

Kareena and Priyanka's comments on koffee with karan could hardly be called spiteful. I don't get why people think they would hold 'grudges' about it. I never saw why there was such a huge issue around it. I think they both just play it up for the cameras slightly, and there's nothing really wrong with that. It keeps them in the news which in their career is important for both.

Anyways both look gorgeous in their sari/suit. Genelia used to dress really well, I don't know what's happened lately.
Edited by xChandnix - 13 years ago
Jenny-forever thumbnail
PC looks Beutifull Love Her Sarii Srkk Handsome Salman Look Always Nice 
.shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
srk , sallu, saifu look hottttt<3
rani, kat, bebo & priyanka look beautiful<3

Edited by _-sHoNaa-_ - 13 years ago
kenyanboi thumbnail
It is what it is - Bollywood Controversy thats what we think - If there is no tension between the two then the media do so to boost ratings.. if they do, they will not show any -ve emotions on tv and especially an awards night.. oh well.. such is Bollywood..

PS: I know the show airs on the 31st, but what channel?
-SMay31- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
m late but haha i so knew it dis is going 2 cum lols.... n e ways Bebo & Rani r simply luking Gorgeous & beautiful nd Saif & Hrithik r luking handsome as ever.... Edited by -Sidra- - 13 years ago
-Anjaani- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
OMG what the hell is happening between PC and Kareena, did i miss something why are they hugging๐Ÿ˜ฒ?????
Anyways, Kareena look gorgeous in her suit and i love pc's saree too, it somehow remind me the saree that she wore in desi girl!
qwww thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: lovePC

OMG what the hell is happening between PC and Kareena, did i miss something why are they hugging๐Ÿ˜ฒ?????

HIndi-cheeni bhai bhai  or in this case behen-behen - sab jaghda katam.
Atleast until the next interview or mysterious news leak from one of their PRs.๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by qwww - 13 years ago
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
qwww... answering your question from the one which got locked... ๐Ÿ˜†

Yeah..her mother tongue is Konkani.. and her mother whom I had met speaks kannada too..Nahin re... no family friend and all.... Wish she was.. Could have leaked more inside gossip here.. ๐Ÿ˜‰ 

And a sweet variety in that dish... very interesting.. Never tried that... ๐Ÿ˜Š
qwww thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: maddy1973

qwww... answering your question from the one which got locked... ๐Ÿ˜†

Yeah..her mother tongue is Konkani.. and her mother whom I had met speaks kannada too..Nahin re... no family friend and all.... Wish she was.. Could have leaked more inside gossip here.. ๐Ÿ˜‰ 

And a sweet variety in that dish... very interesting.. Never tried that... ๐Ÿ˜Š

I was just wondering if she had a marathi connection with that surname.๐Ÿ˜† @ leaking inside gossip  - would love to know what her parents really think of her relationships. Since they arent filmi folks they must be new to all this tamasha.
For the sweet one its rice coconut and bella  - we loved it as kids๐Ÿ˜Š