Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Katalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
OMG W*F!!! W*H is going on!!! LOL What are Kareena & priyanka doing? One second they take potshots at each other and the next hugging and whispering into each other's ears ON STAGE LMAO 😆 This is beyond funny!!
Anyway I LOVEE what Kareena is wearing!! Her face doesn't look great but outfit is awesome! PC looks great as well, so pretty :D Katrina looks so pretty and simple! I love her simple dress, damn this girl is just awesome!! But I wish there was some pics of Katrina & Priyanka together! Damn like EVERYONE is there! Kat, PC, Bebo, Akki, SRK, Salman, Aamir, Saif, Rani, etc!! This is a BIG party!! Good to see them all together!! Loving it a lot!! I hope we get more pics of Akki & Kat!!

Originally posted by: lensahunte08

I want to slap both of these women. One second they hate each other, the next they are hugging. 😕

I know right! And starting all these fights on this froum!

ladygaga thumbnail
Btw Kareena sporting a bindi, there were reports that she kept karwachoth ka vrat also.. altho she denied it later.. could masand's report be true.. maybe her and Saifu are already married.. Edited by ladygaga - 13 years ago
chocogurl thumbnail
I think we all should forget analyzing these two.. its close to impossible. One moment they're dissing each other..the next they're hugging and dancing together. Uffff😆

Anyways.. Rani is looking veryy nice! She sure is glowing!
MissIffiy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
 when they are spotted together they are like hug hug kissy kissy & come interview time (specially Kareena) goes  on saying unnecessary things face to face everything is all good back turned the stabbing begins 
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ladygaga

Btw Kareena sporting a bindi, there were reports that she kept karwachoth ka vrat also.. altho she denied it later.. could masand's report be true.. maybe her and Saifu are already married..

As much as I want to believe they are married. WHy would they keep it a secret though? I would think kareena is the person who would announce to the world when she gets married. THis situation is a bit weird. Am confused lol...I want to know if they are married or not now. I hate secrets lol
Edited by lensahunte08 - 13 years ago
wida thumbnail
hehehehheheheheheh this is really fantastic hehehhe
Katalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Sonakshi looks great! Love her saree!
ladygaga thumbnail
Originally posted by: lensahunte08

As much as I want to believe they are married. WHy would they keep it a secret though? I would think kareena is the person who would announce to the world when she gets married. THis situation is a bit weird. Am confused lol...I want to know if they are married or not now. I hate secrets lol

Masand gave a good explanation.. coz of her career.. they are already living together.. they can keep it a secret as long as they want... dunno but from her smile she is looking very happy.. and her whole demeanor and look.. is just saying happily married.. haha... i might be sounding cheesy.. but i am getting a very strong vibe that they are already married.
Seriously these celebs are going to do whatever they want regardless of some fans on a RANDOM forum are going to think!

I am confused too with Kareena being married and all....because if they DID get married, wouldn't someone from the industry confirm it? It's not like anything's a real secret in that industry unless if there's an affair which this is not

And that event looks really fun!
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ladygaga

Masand gave a good explanation.. coz of her career.. they are already living together.. they can keep it a secret as long as they want... dunno but from her smile she is looking very happy.. and her whole demeanor and look.. is just saying happily married.. haha... i might be sounding cheesy.. but i am getting a very strong vibe that they are already married.

Yeah I get that vibe too. That they are husband and wife. And that kareena seems happy. But who knows.
Edited by lensahunte08 - 13 years ago